Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2018, 10:04 PM

20,790 posts, read 8,621,796 times

Advertisements

This is a good article with details seldom found elsewhere in this confusing SpyGate 'movie' with a cast of thousands (at least it seems that large). Those on the Left need to read it since their news is censored so most of it will be new. The rest of us have been following this story for nearly two years but still need a refresher course due to all the plot twists. The timeline is laid out so everyone can follow it easily.

Turn the kettle on and the phone off!

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ump_leaks.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 12:32 PM

17,475 posts, read 9,302,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
This is a good article with details seldom found elsewhere in this confusing SpyGate 'movie' with a cast of thousands (at least it seems that large). Those on the Left need to read it since their news is censored so most of it will be new. The rest of us have been following this story for nearly two years but still need a refresher course due to all the plot twists. The timeline is laid out so everyone can follow it easily.

Turn the kettle on and the phone off!

https://www.realclearinvestigations....ump_leaks.html
You are wasting your time -- "those on the Left" don't want to read anything that might poke a little hole in their Rubber Bubble. It's their Safe Space.

I read it several days ago - Lee Smith has done several good articles for Real Clear Investigations (one of the Categories in the "Real Clear" family. I doubt many of the public follow this stuff, but reporters (what used to be called "journalists" do .... this is aimed at them mostly and to connect the dots in the Media's participation in the "Insurance Plan" and "RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA" ... all of which is part of a very convoluted Coup against the American People, not just the President of the United States.

The RCI article is aimed at the complicit media part of the coup. One article.trying to explain the whole thing is impossible. It’s a very good article to help people see how the MSM has manipulated public opinion against then candidate Trump and to influence the election in favor of HRC and now works to cover up the election interference.

Phase I was about the October Surprise (that ended up failing) of Trump and the Pee-Pee Dossier.
Phase II is about the Shock/Horror of Donald Trump's Election and how to cover up Phase I. I can't help but think that with so much on the plate of a new President with a clear List of things he wanted to accomplish (Trade agreements, Wall, Economy, Taxes) that the Coup Cabal would have been a lot better off to just Hunker Down and do NOTHING. Odds are great that nobody on TeamTrump would have ever found out about Phase I and then there wouldn't have to be a Phase II.

Unfortunately (for them) - they got caught up in the Total Hysterical Meltdown and now they are in the Soup Kettle that is coming to a boil. Too late now to stuff the toothpaste back into the tube. Many have gone down (fired, resigned, hidden in closets) and many more will go down.

It's just gone too far -- oddly enough, bringing Mueller in at the instance of the Leftists and the Media is what will expose it all in the end.

Old 09-15-2018, 12:40 PM

I agree that the Loony Left should have kept its mouth shut and done nothing. Instead they now have 'unintended consequences' which makes a Guy Fawkes bonfire look like a matchstick as their plot backfires.

Don't remember who made the analogy but he said the Left is like Wile E. Coyote chasing the Roadrunner.

Old 09-15-2018, 01:39 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,441,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
You are wasting your time -- "those on the Left" don't want to read anything that might poke a little hole in their Rubber Bubble. It's their Safe Space.

I read it several days ago - Lee Smith has done several good articles for Real Clear Investigations (one of the Categories in the "Real Clear" family. I doubt many of the public follow this stuff, but reporters (what used to be called "journalists" do .... this is aimed at them mostly and to connect the dots in the Media's participation in the "Insurance Plan" and "RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA" ... all of which is part of a very convoluted Coup against the American People, not just the President of the United States.

The RCI article is aimed at the complicit media part of the coup. One article.trying to explain the whole thing is impossible. It’s a very good article to help people see how the MSM has manipulated public opinion against then candidate Trump and to influence the election in favor of HRC and now works to cover up the election interference.

Phase I was about the October Surprise (that ended up failing) of Trump and the Pee-Pee Dossier.
Phase II is about the Shock/Horror of Donald Trump's Election and how to cover up Phase I. I can't help but think that with so much on the plate of a new President with a clear List of things he wanted to accomplish (Trade agreements, Wall, Economy, Taxes) that the Coup Cabal would have been a lot better off to just Hunker Down and do NOTHING. Odds are great that nobody on TeamTrump would have ever found out about Phase I and then there wouldn't have to be a Phase II.

Unfortunately (for them) - they got caught up in the Total Hysterical Meltdown and now they are in the Soup Kettle that is coming to a boil. Too late now to stuff the toothpaste back into the tube. Many have gone down (fired, resigned, hidden in closets) and many more will go down.

It's just gone too far -- oddly enough, bringing Mueller in at the instance of the Leftists and the Media is what will expose it all in the end.
Hillary lost.
Trumps closest aides are manipulating the running of the country.
The media is only able to transmit the image, voice and recorded tweets of the President himself. Everything stems from that. The president is the source of his own media.
Rosenstein and Mueller are card carrying Republicans appointed by Trump.

In the end...anticlimactic.
All roads begin and end with Trump and Family..

Democrat conspiracy to align Trump Family with Putin s Russia back in the 80 s. Is that your point?
Democrats own all Americas Banks so Trump had no choice but to turn to Russian money laundering?
Stormy Daniels and the rest of the women suing Trump are....democrats in conspiracy to make trump look bad?

Old 09-15-2018, 05:10 PM

17,475 posts, read 9,302,114 times
This is another article from the same Journalist - Lee Smith about Media Manipulation

Obama's Foreign Policy Guru Boasts of How the Administration Lied to Sell the Iran Deal |Weekly Standard - May 2016

According to a David Samuels New York Times Magazine article to be published Sunday and already posted to the website, Rhodes, like Barack Obama, is contemptuous of "the American foreign-policy establishment." What Obama calls the "Washington playbook" dictating the sorts of responses available to American policymakers, Rhodes calls the "Blob."

The Blob includes "editors and reporters at The New York Times, The Washington Post, The New Yorker," etc. It also encompasses, according to Rhodes, Obama's former secretary of state Hillary Clinton, and the administration's first defense secretary Robert Gates. Presumably Leon Panetta, former Pentagon chief and CIA director, who goes on the record to criticize Rhodes and the president, is also part of the Blob, alongside "other Iraq-war promoters from both parties who now whine incessantly about the collapse of the American security order in Europe and the Middle East."

In other words, the emotion driving the administration's foreign policy is contempt—contempt for allies, colleagues, and the generations of American policymakers who built the post-WWII international order, ensuring relative global stability, and peace and prosperity at home.

As Rhodes admits, it's not that hard to shape the narrative. "All these newspapers used to have foreign bureaus," Rhodes said. "Now they don't. They call us to explain to them what's happening in Moscow and Cairo. Most of the outlets are reporting on world events from Washington. The average reporter we talk to is 27 years old, and their only reporting experience consists of being around political campaigns. That's a sea change. They literally know nothing."

At it's heart - the entire RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA fairy tale - both Phase I (the plan) and Phase II (the cover-up) is about the Contempt that these people feel for basically anyone who does not agree with them.

About the author - Lee Smith
I first started reading his stuff back in 2006. He was in Lebanon reporting on the 2006 war between Lebanon and Israel. His expertise is in Mid-East issues and he several books published that have been well acclaimed. I think he got interested in what was going on with Obama and the Iran deal, Iran is in the middle of all things Mid-East. From there, he has done some really gone work on Russia (also very involved in Iran & Syria) - Lee's latest book was on Syria. He is highly respected and has wide access to many people.

Old 09-16-2018, 03:16 PM

It's interesting how each new batch of FBI and DoJ emails reveals more damaging information about the conspirators than the ones before. It's whetting everyone's appetite for the big reveal. Trump is a showman and may have an October Surprise for the Left. Fingers crossed!

The Loonies can't say there is no proof or it's just someone's opinion because we have the actual texts and emails, even some that were deleted. Which begs the question, If we can get deleted emails where are Hillary's?

Old 09-16-2018, 07:13 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,789,312 times
Meanwhile in the real world, trump's inner circle is going to jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies