Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 12:01 PM

10,531 posts, read 6,164,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Don't be ignorant. Links are dated and this one is June 30 2018
Don't be ignorant.
Try using your own words instead of just copying and pasting the words of first thing you find on a website after you have googled 'Ben Shapiro'.

When you copy someone else's words you are supposed to use the quote feature, otherwise it's plagiarism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Don't be ignorant. Links are dated and this one is June 30 2018

In the post it said Friday evening. Today isn't Friday evening either is it ?

No today isn't Friday evening.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:03 PM

1,199 posts, read 638,675 times
Quote:
Is that the same sentiment now that it has reached into the Obama WH ?

I wonder what the election chances are for someone who would claim they would hire the worse people they could find. I'm not sure Obama made the claim but he did hire them.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/15/ex-oba...-face-charges/
Yes, if the allegations prove true, then it is the same sentiment. I'm not a hypocrite when it comes to partisan politics.

I didn't think Obama had much of a legacy when he left office. I refused to vote for Clinton in large part because of her hubris in dealing with matters of national security and trying to hide the evidence.

The fact that some Democrats suck doesn't make Trump better. Trump is a sociopathic liar who inherited a small empire and built it into a large one with shady dealings. I can criticize amoral Republicans and Democrats at the same time, just like I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

That seems to be very difficult for the Trump apologists on this board.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:09 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Don't be ignorant.
Try using your own words instead of just copying and pasting the words of first thing you find on a website after you have googled 'Ben Shapiro'.

When you copy someone else's words you are supposed to use the quote feature, otherwise it's plagiarism.
I'll do it my way, b/c I can !!!

One problem you overlook.

I'm not quoting them. I wasn't there.

The article/link needs the quotations not me.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:12 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Quote:
Never Trumper, and EIC of The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, appeared on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” Friday evening and said Trump is too stupid to have colluded with Russia but if he did collude, he’s happy to see the Mueller indictments and ultimately happy to see Trump impeached.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...peached-video/

The Mueller witch hunt is a political hit job by the Deep State. It’s riddled with conflicts of interest and a crime hasn’t even been named. Mueller’s and Rosenstein’s philosophy is ‘show me the man and I’ll find the crime.’
Sorry, phma... This pig won't fly. It has no wings.

There have been many convictions now, and many more indictments, and every one of them as a named crime listed on it.
It can't be helped if you haven't bothered to learn what those crimes were, but they all do have names and are all crimes recognized by our courts.

Where is the conflict of interest you speak of? Provide some links, please.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:16 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
I'm going to wait until I hear this from an actual news source.
What? No way!

You dont trust some low level echo chamber you tube named guy named "The Progressive Voice"?

C'mon, chase the other lemmings, get in line!

Old 09-16-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I'll do it my way, b/c I can !!!

One problem you overlook.

I'm not quoting them.

The article/link needs the quotations not me.

THIS is how you started your post:

Quote:
Never Trumper, and EIC of The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, appeared on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” Friday evening and said Trump is too stupid to have colluded with Russia but if he did collude, he’s happy to see the Mueller indictments and ultimately happy to see Trump impeached.
These words were NOT yours but taken directly from the article, so it IS a quote. It should be in a quote box as I have shown here ^^^.

Otherwise it's plagiarism.

For goodness sake.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
Yes, if the allegations prove true, then it is the same sentiment. I'm not a hypocrite when it comes to partisan politics.

I didn't think Obama had much of a legacy when he left office. I refused to vote for Clinton in large part because of her hubris in dealing with matters of national security and trying to hide the evidence.

The fact that some Democrats suck doesn't make Trump better. Trump is a sociopathic liar who inherited a small empire and built it into a large one with shady dealings. I can criticize amoral Republicans and Democrats at the same time, just like I can walk and chew gum at the same time.

That seems to be very difficult for the Trump apologists on this board.
Not difficult at all. Anyone can make a claim to be independent. They do it all the time, left mostly, but the right does it too. I don't care what anyone thinks of trump. I care what he does and so far he has exceeded expectations.
The naïve would be eaten like sheep.
They haven't got Trump on the table. He hasn't even been butchered yet. He won't quit like the rest of the spineless GOP that went before him.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:34 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
I am more pro-Russian
That's an understatement.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Sorry, phma... This pig won't fly. It has no wings.

There have been many convictions now, and many more indictments, and every one of them as a named crime listed on it.
It can't be helped if you haven't bothered to learn what those crimes were, but they all do have names and are all crimes recognized by our courts.

Where is the conflict of interest you speak of? Provide some links, please.
Not one word in in post #2 is mine. You have a problem with what was said see the publisher.

I don't babysit or go back to find water that passed under the bridge a year ago unless I decide to do it.

Maybe you came late to the subject and need to do some of your homework. The conflict of interest was talked about quite a bit at the time the conflicted Mueller was appointed. Rosenstein's was brought up in his hearing before congress. Get in the game or don't complain about what you don't know. That's one thing someone else here will do for you.

I doubt there is anyone in the D.C. swamp that could escape conviction if they had a witch hunter on their trail. So far nothing on Trump and that is amazing when he is being attacked from all angles by those who want to keep the corruption in gov. and feed off the taxpayer uninterrupted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies