Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 07:44 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
lol I was asking about the housing comment.
I dont like his interventionist foreign policy. It's barbaric.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 07:52 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,434,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I can't find, but it's there.

Old 09-16-2018, 07:59 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,594,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
He wrote that when he was 17.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
He wrote that when he was 17.
And he hasn't changed his mind.

He still jokes about dead Palestinians and Iranians. He believes the US has a right to bomb and kill anyone because we are the good guys and they are all terrorists.

https://www.creators.com/read/ben-sh...rab-population

He hasn't changed, he has become more radical.

Also, he was 18.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqPkbCBPL90

Old 09-16-2018, 08:22 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
The Mueller witch hunt is a political hit job by the Deep State. ...
There is no deep state. Only deep delusions.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:06 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Never Trumper, and EIC of The Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, appeared on HBO’s “Real Time With Bill Maher” Friday evening and said Trump is too stupid to have colluded with Russia but if he did collude, he’s happy to see the Mueller indictments and ultimately happy to see Trump impeached.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...peached-video/

The Mueller witch hunt is a political hit job by the Deep State. It’s riddled with conflicts of interest and a crime hasn’t even been named. Mueller’s and Rosenstein’s philosophy is ‘show me the man and I’ll find the crime.’
If it's a witch hunt, they sure are catching a lot of witches, if it's a hit job by the "deep state," the deep state is actually all of Trump's hand picked "best people" and closest allies.

Old 09-17-2018, 02:49 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,705,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partial Observer View Post
Well, shoot. How dumb must Papadopoulos, Flynn, van der Zwaan, Gates, Cohen, and Manafort be to plead guilty without even knowing what the crimes are?

Answer: So effing dumb. It should be a crime for Trump to surround himself with such idiots while declaring to the public that he hires only the "best people."
Don't you think that Trump should have at least vetted"only the best people"? Trump was surrounded by the criminals that he chose! Why do you believe they pled guilty? It's because they had something to hide, just as Trump does, and it's better to do five years than twenty.

If Trump fires Mueller, who by the way has not said one word about the investigation, it would be a constitutional catastrophe for the United States.

If Trump really has nothing to hide, then he should keep his big mouth shut and terminate his twitter account. Because the more he criticises Mueller, the guiltier he looks.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Don't you think that Trump should have at least vetted"only the best people"? Trump was surrounded by the criminals that he chose! Why do you believe they pled guilty? It's because they had something to hide, just as Trump does, and it's better to do five years than twenty.

If Trump fires Mueller, who by the way has not said one word about the investigation, it would be a constitutional catastrophe for the United States.

If Trump really has nothing to hide, then he should keep his big mouth shut and terminate his twitter account. Because the more he criticises Mueller, the guiltier he looks.
Trump is not the problem here, he never was.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:58 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,878,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
If it's a witch hunt, they sure are catching a lot of witches, if it's a hit job by the "deep state," the deep state is actually all of Trump's hand picked "best people" and closest allies.
Not a Trump lover--believe in Mueller's investigation
But for Trump to use the "witch hunt" metaphor to try to wrap himself in Superman's cloak is just an offense to all the women who were killed since people started hunting witches---99% of the time female and not guilty of any crime--
There have likely been millions since most of the deaths happened before people even kept records
So please let's stop enabling Trump by repeating that term--even in a denial of its existence...
I just think it is offensive to allow a man with the mysogynist behavior of Trump to equate himself as much a victim as those "witches" of past public hysteria...
There is NO hysteria about what Mueller is doing
Cold, hard facts have brought down each of the MEN in Mueller's sights up to this point
The only hysterical people are Trump and his wingman Guilliani and other fervent supporters...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies