Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2018, 06:50 PM

5,891 posts, read 3,195,605 times

Advertisements

I think Biden should run on a three-way ticket with Bonkers Booker and Kamelatoe Harris.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:51 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,295,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Why???? If you seriously don't know, than you don't know Trump.

He smears people who disagree with him or who he perceives have slighted him.
He threatens people over petty things as well as major issues.
He calls people names--nasty, crude, uncivil names.
He posts private cell phone numbers on the internet.
He blames others for everything he does and every mistake he makes.
He makes up derogatory lies about people and repeatedly practices character assassination.
He bashes people he has power over and over. (see Jeff Sessions)(see abuse of power)
He makes baseless claims about those who disagree with him.
He ABUSES the office of president. It is called Abuse of Power.
He makes accusations with no merit against those who disagree with him or his opponents.
He pushed an international head of state physically out of the way in order to be front and center in a photo.
He is an insecure frightened petty little man who is always in great need of feeling superior to others though he never will be. That is what bullies usually are.

And this RWNJ smear job of Joe Biden? Could it have something to do with the fact that Biden beats Trump in poll match-ups? Donny doesn't like it when he loses, because deep down, he believes he is a loser.
Well one can twist things anyway they want . There are a lot more nasty names thrown at Trump by people that don’t even know him and have never met him . Trump I’ve noticed only brings someone up if they attack him .

President Trump said Biden would be his dream opponent. He’s not worried about Biden running . Biden and Obama are making fools of themselves and they just look desperate.
Any legacy Obama had is done .

“Well, I dream, I dream about Biden. That’s a dream,” Trump told anchor Jeff Glor when asked who he thought would be his Democratic opponent. “I’d love to have it be Biden.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...en-2020-732355

Old 09-17-2018, 06:56 PM

21,431 posts, read 7,374,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Joe speaking to his base. I guess the left will never figure out that preaching to the choir does not get you any new members. Insulting people doesn't win anyone over.
It's not hard to figure out that NAZI's, Supremacists, Birthers and Haters will never support the Democrats regardless of what is said. The Republican party can keep them. You don't have to take offense if you are not one of those types, but you have to acknowledge that they are fellow travelers with you on the Crazytown Express.

If other Republicans want to man up and denounce those types, and repudiate their support, then maybe there is some hope for the old party yet, but Trump will not repudiate them.

Old 09-17-2018, 06:57 PM

8,776 posts, read 4,435,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
Where in the name of the Flying Spaghetti Monster did you get that, from this?!
lol - I gather that reading comprehension is not your forte....

Old 09-17-2018, 06:59 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,331,052 times
I'm with Joe.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Thread fail. You are trying to twist what he said.

‘Some of them are the dregs of society,’ Biden said.

And some of them are. They certainly are. Trump has Supremacists, NAZIs, Birthers, criminals and traitors behind him.

Not all Trump supporters are like that, but I defy you to assert that those people are not also supporting him, and Trump encourages them.
And I suppose you are asserting that everyone on the left is as pure as the new driven snow...…
I am not asserting anything of the sort. You may address the points in my post, or concede that I am correct.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:02 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,574,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
To the Left, a Trump supporter is anyone who doesn't parrot Left Wing talking points and doesn't believe that Trump is literally Hitler.
Democrats expand definition of “hate crime” to include being a Republican

Old 09-17-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats expand definition of “hate crime” to include being a Republican
I have known a lot of Republicans, and voted for them in the past.

One thing I know for sure is that the haters and overall grouches and complainers drift inexorably toward the Republican party. 'Like a moth to a flame'.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:16 PM

4,935 posts, read 7,293,936 times
Joe is partly right. Many of them are worse than "dregs" -- my father and uncles went to Europe in WWII to bomb and put bullets in the kinds of people who now support Trump.

To paraphrase an English lawyer, Trump has "moved the rock", and it's the people who've crawled out from under the rock who are the problem.

Old 09-17-2018, 07:20 PM

7,264 posts, read 4,168,792 times
Joe Biden Calls Trump Supporters ‘The Dregs Of Society’.

There you go - former VP shows his colors.

'Well-armed Dregs of Society'. Fixed it for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies