Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2018, 02:10 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I apologize to the rest of the folks in this thread that I allowed Waldo to deflect from what this thread is about. Waldo, you're free to start a new thread about "Crooked Hillary" if you'd like. This thread is about Crooked Junior
So you admit the topic is about bashing Trump's son. This as much as you disguised it as "getting at the truth". Furthermore.....

It's also about CNN. Cooper works for them and it's right there in the title. CNN is crooked, and if the topic is about "exposing" the truth, then the most lying network on TV, one where the ratings have dropped to that below cartoon channels, isn't the place you are going to find it.

CNN is about pushing political agenda. It isn't about finding the truth as what happened during their sham of a Presidential debate, which BTW, Anderson Cooper helped to put together. They obviously were helping, unfairly, Hillary Clinton. Of course they are going to bash Trump.

You guys claim that Copper debunked Trump Jr's claim about fake news, yet, they absolutely did not. They obfuscated away from what has really been said starting with their own lack of admission about their own lies that it took Wikileaks to expose. To expect them to find the "truth" about anything is beyond folly.

Believe them without question if you like. But if you make a topic here on it defending CNN at all costs, expect some push back too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2018, 02:39 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Keep trying.SMH

I'm not sure anyone in this thread believes them without question. I rarely watch them even when I'm somewhere with cable. I also don't care if you haet CNN and don't believe them when they tell you the sky is blue. Just don't share a picture of Anderson Cooper standing in a ditch and claim it's something else. In other words, don't make up a lie. (The implied you here is a general you and not a you you.)

Old 09-18-2018, 02:50 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,512,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you admit the topic is about bashing Trump's son.
But really the topic is how right wingers are bashing Anderson Cooper and lying about him. Junior is the one who brought the attention to himself. I'm surprised you can't figure that out for yourself.

Well, not really

Old 09-18-2018, 03:07 PM

587 posts, read 304,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
They sank the economy is 2008 until the GOP came in to save it with a steady recovery...OH WAIT!!!...never mind

And btw.. It was Republican Ray-gun that began the destruction of the middle class.
Not a bush fan, but the Economy Roared under bush I know I was there ..

Old 09-18-2018, 03:29 PM

4,629 posts, read 3,391,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you admit the topic is about bashing Trump's son. This as much as you disguised it as "getting at the truth". Furthermore.....

Hell yeah...if the shoe fits.....Don Junior deserves all the ridicule he is getting this thread and more!!!!

The apple doesn't fall from the tree....lying and propaganda run in the Trump family.

You can make all the excuses you want....but a majority of Americans know a lying sack of sh*t when they see it.

Old 09-18-2018, 03:35 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral_Weeks View Post
You can make all the excuses you want....but a majority of Americans know a lying sack of sh*t when they see it.

Indeed. That is why America no longer watches CNN, biggest lying sack of **** on TV. Thanks for pointing this fact out.

CRASH: CNN Ratings Down 41 Percent From Last Year – Now Trails Nickelodeon In Basic Cable

You can't argue with TV ratings. Cartoon channel does better. The vast majority of America no longer watches CNN. Why do you guys still defend them without question?

Old 09-18-2018, 03:47 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,435,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
How would Cooper exaggerating the depth of the water ten years ago make Trump look bad?
Cause lets face it Trump's right , the world has been trying to right itself since he was born. Constant conspiracy to get rid of him everywhere!!

Seriously, no fake news except trump and jr who will be indicted shortly. Then they can both scream witch hunt in stripes.

And no conspiracy against Trump. We all are aware of his crimes and much of the world is complicit in making sure he is held accountable.
Count on it.

Old 09-18-2018, 04:12 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
LOL, real headline- “CNN doubles down on fake news” featuring captain cupcake
Captain cupcake? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you a bigot?

Old 09-18-2018, 04:19 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
You didnt see the broadcast did you? If thats how you understand it thats on you. Bigly sad. Why people defend state run media is beyond me
Wow...You think Turner Broadcasting is the state....Talk about uneducated.

Old 09-18-2018, 05:00 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,594,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Actually watch the segment. And in that segment, he shows clips taken 10 years prior where back then he was explaining why he was in the deeper water. It was quite transparent actually. It wasn't an "after-the-fact" explanation. When it was filmed, it was quite clear why he was standing in the water.

Since you likely won't watch it anyway, since it would go against your narrative that you choose to believe (much like religion really), part of the reason he is in the water is to demonstrate how deep it is and how it gets deeper further out. It acts a warning that floodwaters can have an unknown depth and are dangerous.

When you think about it, it is MORE accurate reporting for him to be in the deeper water. If he was standing on the road, people would have no perspective on HOW deep the water is. They might say "Look at Anderson! The water is only up to his knees, I can wade through that to get home. It must be safe now to get back to my house!" Except the water was far deeper behind him.

So, another instance of "fake news" debunked. Yet, instead of the Trumpeteers being willing to accept that Trump (or in this case, Trump Jr) is the provider of fake news, they'd rather just ignore the facts and go along with whatever is spouted from the pulpit of Trump. Like I said, just like religion. No wonder Trump won their vote.

I appreciate you attempting to inform these right wing nutbags but you're wasting your time. They will believe whatever Crooked Trump and his crooked son tell them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies