Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 04:10 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
BTW, has anybody confirm the authenticity of this article?
It's directly from Stanford's newspaper's archive.

https://stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi...920219-01.2.16

The Daily Caller ran a story on it in 2013 when Booker was running for the Senate.

https://dailycaller.com/2013/08/11/i...-she-resisted/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 04:11 PM

4,710 posts, read 7,102,284 times
The OP sounded as though it was consentual, though under the influence. That is not the same as a forced, violent attempt.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
ROFL the look on this kids face!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I've never seen that one before. Is it legit?

Old 09-19-2018, 04:13 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Old shotgun Joe?
ROFL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=YdKE3x6kr0c

ROFL the look on this kids face!

Why would you hold a child like that?

Old 09-19-2018, 04:15 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You're choosing to remain un-PC'd...as am I.

We'll never be a senator or SC nominee but I wouldn't trade in the humor we're "allowed" to revel in for all the money in the world.

#snatchthatsnatch4lyfe
Dude we should run! Rebeldor can be the Press Correspondent. BentBow can be Secretary of National Defense.

Grab em by the p***y, Snatch That Snatch. Make America Steal Second Again!
I don't care who's the president. We would both be mocking and memeing, you think the left is in a meltdown now BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 09-19-2018, 04:16 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,496,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Why would you hold a child like that?
Redefines "shaking hands with the governor".
Uh... Joe... that's not a handle bar...

Old 09-19-2018, 04:22 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
I may have missed something here. Was there a potentially illegal act? Violence?

Heck, I tried groping quite a few times. Always remained friends except once - she had picked me up hitchhiking and then we camped (with friends) and kept each other warm. I couldn't resist, but no was no. Next day she dropped us all off where we were going...never stayed in touch.

No crime. No friend holding her down. No ripping off clothes (just the old wandering hand).....

She resisted - he stopped. She resisted - I stopped.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:25 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,672,766 times
On a related note - I think it was our 30th HS reunion, so...no Spring Chickens attending.

Contest - who looks the most like they did in High School. For CERTAIN it was a regular dude sitting at our table who now works in the Pentagon (non-Military).....mucky muck......

WINNER BY FAR - the "one" gurl with the tight sweater that had to hold her books about a foot away from her front........of course, she looks NOTHING like she did in High School. Still, the memories must remain because she won big time.

Old 09-19-2018, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I may have missed something here. Was there a potentially illegal act? Violence?

Heck, I tried groping quite a few times. Always remained friends except once - she had picked me up hitchhiking and then we camped (with friends) and kept each other warm. I couldn't resist, but no was no. Next day she dropped us all off where we were going...never stayed in touch.

No crime. No friend holding her down. No ripping off clothes (just the old wandering hand).....

She resisted - he stopped. She resisted - I stopped.
Doesn't matter.

According to the rules laid down by the SJWs, of which Booker is proud member of, you should know when someone is drunk and never touch/kiss them no matter what.

It's his rule. He has to follow it.

See "Alinsky's Rules for Radicals" rule #4:

Quote:
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Saul Alinsky's 13 Tried-and-True Rules for Creating Meaningful Social Change | Open Culture

Old 09-19-2018, 04:29 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Aug. 2013...

IN COLLEGE COLUMN, CORY BOOKER REVEALED TIME HE GROPED FRIEND, AND SHE RESISTED

Writing for his college paper, Cory Booker once admitted that he groped a friend when he was 15 years old.

Now the mayor of Newark and a candidate for New Jersey’s open Senate seat, a college-aged Booker described the experience of grabbing the girl’s breast and having his hand pushed away.

“As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ‘move’ as if it were a chess game. With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark,’” Booker wrote.

Booker didn’t elaborate on what his “mark” was, but whatever happened, it was enough to haunt him for years to come.

“Our grouping ended soon and while no ‘relationship’ ensued, a friendship did,” he wrote. “You see, the next week in school she told me she was drunk that night and didn’t really know what she was doing.”

He also stated that he had to find a way to snatch that snatch.

The actual article is here. February 1992...

So Much for Stealing Second

The FBI should start an IMMEDIATE investigation and he should be impeached AND KICKED OUT OF THE SENATE!

I like sounding like dem some times!

Of course the dems will do NOTHING about it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies