Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aflyguy View Post
He’s sounds most like a bratty 15 yr old girl every time he whines and howls:

“They’re not treating me fairrrrrly!”

“CNN and the mainstream media haven’t been fairrrrr to meee!”

“I just wanna be treated fairrrrly!”

Whine, whine, whine about somebody not being “fair” to his ugly fat a$$. That’s all this man-child does! He’s just like an irritating 10th grader whining to her daddy about not being “fairrrr.”

And this is the type wuss Trump supporters are happy with?—-a whiny annoying brat with the thinnest of skins? Ugh.

Utterly. Mind. Boggling.

Hillary, is that you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2018, 09:35 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,578,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I suppose that the main reason Trump uses Twitter is because of the convenient joining of his lack of language skills and his lack of restraint.

But it occurs to me - it's really a petty, cowardly outlet, isn't it? A decent man would quietly, privately call a person into his office and carefully explain his objections. But, no, Trump does things like insult Sessions - and all the others - in this snippy way where they can't really fight back. It's the equivalent of a backstabbing teenage rumor-monger.

God Bless Your Heart, your endless posts like this make me wonder what it is like to be so manically obsessed with something that is completely outside your own control.

Trump uses twitter because he know the MSM will not report truth, and it allows him to control the topic of conversations.

Old 09-20-2018, 12:42 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Well, I agree, except for assigning his behavior to it being "like a girl". It could be likened to any immature, defensive, juvenile type behaving as he does. He is just plain childish, with nothing mature about him but his physical self. He has been lying, exaggerating, defending, criticizing and bullying apparently since he was born. MAGA - Make Abomination Go Away.

Old 09-20-2018, 12:54 AM

44,625 posts, read 61,603,272 times
President Trump has made 4,229 false or misleading claims in 558 days.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.301a7bffc340

Old 09-20-2018, 01:59 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
What a giant piece of crap he is. And some apparently DO NOT CARE about having an honest, reputable, intelligent, capable and worthy human being lead the country. (Says a lot about them). We've never seen anything like it.

This is why I was already upset on election night, sensing the horror and waste of time we were in for. Need to have it end.

Old 09-20-2018, 02:43 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,331,262 times
It's the anti-Trump crowd who act more like overgrown pre-teens, whining constantly because they no longer get their way.

Quote:
And this drivel sounds a lot like a rant from the McCarthy era of the 1950's -- claiming the presence of a specific number of "Communists" in the State Department; It's puzzling how the rules can change when the shoe is on the other foot.

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 09-20-2018 at 02:59 AM..

Old 09-20-2018, 02:54 AM

31,025 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Trump said he was taking the Caddy, but took the Town Car instead. Democrat interprtation "another Trump lie"

Old 09-20-2018, 03:58 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,587,588 times
Quote:
I suppose that the main reason Trump uses Twitter is because of the convenient joining of his lack of language skills and his lack of restraint.

But it occurs to me - it's really a petty, cowardly outlet, isn't it? A decent man would quietly, privately call a person into his office and carefully explain his objections. But, no, Trump does things like insult Sessions - and all the others - in this snippy way where they can't really fight back. It's the equivalent of a backstabbing teenage rumor-monger.
Twitter was designed for those with limited vocabulary and poor facility with language. It's probably a cause for a decline in literacy for a large segment of our population and Trump was already at the proper level to be a perfect fit for the format. I doubt that he will ever have a presidential library, but if he does, the walls will be covered with hundreds of his framed tweets.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:17 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:

It's unconventional, I'll say that. And one of the biggest problems I have with Trump is the turnover we have seen in the white house --- Trump's people skills are not the best.

Twitter has it's place and it won him the election however. Twitter allows him to go around the unfriendly media. So don't expect him to turn off his Twitter account any time soon.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:18 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,259,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
What a giant piece of crap he is. And some apparently DO NOT CARE about having an honest, reputable, intelligent, capable and worthy human being lead the country. (Says a lot about them). We've never seen anything like it.

This is why I was already upset on election night, sensing the horror and waste of time we were in for. Need to have it end.
Then you should have told Hillary to get her fat ass to the swing states, and here's an idea: come armed with a message besides "It's my turn!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies