Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2018, 09:26 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,816,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm not sure that works any better.

As soon as I put one in the mail box it disappears too.
Thats the way it works.

How else would it get to where you mailed it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2018, 09:51 PM

271 posts, read 139,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Please explain.

Within the last 6 or 7 years when Jones went from a one man show to employing 30 to 40 people and a state of the art news room, etc.

What was his path to such growth : He aligned himself---through Jerome Corsi---- with Joseph Farah, owner/editor of World Net Daily - which is a known sympathizer/shill for the Jewish-American neoconservative movement.

Many also believe that lots of money was also funneled to Jones through the Mercer family for propagating many gatekeeper positions and limited hangouts.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:59 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,522,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
The right has already declared that companies can refuse service based on moral beliefs, so they're good with this.
But the left sad that was bad, so they're protesting this move?

Old 09-21-2018, 10:49 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyKay44 View Post
Within the last 6 or 7 years when Jones went from a one man show to employing 30 to 40 people and a state of the art news room, etc.

What was his path to such growth : He aligned himself---through Jerome Corsi---- with Joseph Farah, owner/editor of World Net Daily - which is a known sympathizer/shill for the Jewish-American neoconservative movement.

Many also believe that lots of money was also funneled to Jones through the Mercer family for propagating many gatekeeper positions and limited hangouts.
Where are you getting this information? Any links?

Alex Jones is a raving anti-Semite. The Mercer's are backers of the alt.right who hate Jews.

In Googling, the only reference I can see is that Jones and David Duke had an argument because Jones wasn't as anti-semitic as David Duke.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:51 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatherBeOnSafari View Post
LOW IQ too. Very low.
What does Maxine Waters have to do with this thread?

Old 09-22-2018, 12:08 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
You have a standard bearer in The White House with a much lower I.Q. than Maxine Waters so I would not throw stones.
Quote:
Donald Trump Says Hurricane Florence Is ‘One Of The Wettest We’ve Ever Seen, From The Standpoint Of Water’
https://www.inquisitr.com/5078786/do...oint-of-water/
WTF... Did Trump think that folks would equate the hurricane from the "standpoint" of pee pee as referred to in the now infamous pee pee tape? lol

Old 09-22-2018, 12:22 AM

4,668 posts, read 3,898,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I'm not sure that works any better.

As soon as I put one in the mail box it disappears too.
Lol. Thats funny.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:33 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,361,490 times
Despite all the dark theories as to why PayPal cut Jones off, I think the most likely is this:

Shortly after Jones spotted Marco Rubio in the halls of the Senate a couple of weeks ago and gave him a bad time on camera, Jones proceeded down the hall afterward, noticed the owner of PayPal waiting to testify outside a committee room, and went face to face with him.
Witnesses say Jones was already enraged, so he got pretty nasty, and the PayPal guy was caught completely unawares.

Up until then, PayPal was Jones' main income source provider, and PayPal was tolerant of his nonsense. But that tolerance ran out when Jones made it personal. PayPal has similar Terms of Service as the rest who cut Jones off earlier.

What it proves, I guess, is all up to what you think of Jones.

I think he gets angry when he gets drunk, and because anger is his living, he's drunk on his butt a lot.
Maybe now that that problem has cut off his livelihood, Jones will go to rehab at last, where he can get a grip on both his anger problem and his booze intake.

I hope so. That's a particularly deadly combination, and though I do not like Alex Jones and never have, I hate to see anyone self-destruct so pitifully.
He won't ever get his wife back, but if he can get sober, he's still young enough to have a few good years of being a father to his kids so they won't grow up hating him.

Other opinions may vary.

Old 09-22-2018, 12:39 AM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
You have a standard bearer in The White House with a much lower I.Q. than Maxine Waters so I would not throw stones.

WTF... Did Trump think that folks would equate the hurricane from the "standpoint" of pee pee as referred to in the now infamous pee pee tape? lol
Time for Hank!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

Old 09-22-2018, 01:19 AM

37,174 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
SO where are all the people yellin "Free speech!"??? Oh wait...
Nothing to yell about. The government didn't shut him down. Only Congress can violate 1A.

Private corporations are not required to give an idiot a platform to spew fake news and hate speech.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies