Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2018, 03:23 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,769,880 times

Advertisements

Trump is A-MAZING!

Old 09-22-2018, 03:27 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,117,708 times
I don't know how people can stand to listen to word salad for so long. Oh well, to each their own.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:34 PM

12,974 posts, read 9,672,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
And it's driving them, liberals, absolutely bat **** crazy. Look at the comments in this topic directed towards millions of their fellow Americans.
But come on now, you had to expect those comments, this is city data after all. It goes without saying that everybody does not share the love for Trump like his die hard supporters, who absolutely loves him to death. Were you thinking all of the comments would be one sided in favor of Trump, all the good things you wanted to hear about your beloved Trump. This is America, people do not all feel the same about our elected officials. And you as the original poster, should know to expect comments that you are not going to agree with on a public forum, you have to know that already. And it goes both ways, any Dem should know that as well. And there are comments from Trump supporters directed at millions of fellow Americans who don't agree with them.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:42 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,564,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
The only one who is an absolute liar if your dear leader. Shame you continue to ignore reality.
Congratulations. When did you renounce your citizenship?

Old 09-22-2018, 03:45 PM
Status: "Moldy Tater Gangrene, even before Moscow Marge." (set 8 days ago)

5,790 posts, read 3,605,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The crooked MSM/pollsters goes on and on about how Trump isn't popular. They must be talking about Planet Claire.

Reality: Trump's rallies are as massive as ever. Evidence Springfield MO. Arena completely packed, line 2 miles long to get inside, 20,000 had to be turned away. MSM has failed.

Josh Hawley: Missouri Rally So Big We Had to Turn Away 20,000 Trump Supporters
And even more.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...39305593139200

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/statu...90379955650560

Absolutely amazing a President can do this who isn't even running for office.

A link from methane-blower dot com (aka bright fart dot com)

This, folks, is an example of The Bandwagon Fallacy. Lots of people are coming along, so he must be the right guy for the job. I'll bet you believed The "I Like Ike" campaign ad from the 1950s was proof that he'd be a good president, too.

Old 09-22-2018, 03:52 PM

12,974 posts, read 9,672,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Trump is A-MAZING!
Yes, AMAZINGLY out his league.

Old 09-22-2018, 04:34 PM

30,449 posts, read 19,211,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Actually, those turning up at all his rallies are the ones too dumb to know he is a pathological liar.

Sorry to burst to your bubble.
He's winning so great even his haters like Kapernick are getting rich from him...probably you too. I know I am.

- lowest unemployment in 50 years
- Stock market explosion
- ISIS on its deathbed
- Noko no longer aiming nukes at my coast
- Highest reduction of carbon emissions in history in 2017
- Russia a close friend now instead of an enemy that can wipe us out
- GDP growth

Old 09-22-2018, 04:37 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
He's winning so great even his haters like Kapernick are getting rich from him...probably you too. I know I am.

- lowest unemployment in 50 years
- Stock market explosion
- ISIS on its deathbed
- Noko no longer aiming nukes at my coast
- Highest reduction of carbon emissions in history in 2017
- Russia a close friend now instead of an enemy that can wipe us out
- GDP growth

This makes them madder than anything else. Thought I do admit. A Trump rally where the line is more than 2 miles long for people to get in, has them quite worked up. In full leftist defcon mode.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 09-22-2018 at 04:49 PM..

Old 09-22-2018, 04:41 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,850,264 times
And to think......all that college loan debt and this is what it has produced on the left, group think.

I doubt very seriously that President Donald J Trump gives a hoot what the lefty loon's opinions of him are. As you will notice he is blazing along, fulfilling his campaign promises, not allowing the leftists to dictate to him. They are livid about it, but I for one love it!

Old 09-22-2018, 04:43 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,229,454 times
These are a few things, Trump supporters seem not to understand, and it is so unfortunate and truly said that he is misleading them terribly bad.

* https://www.city-data.com/forum/53114731-post148.html
* https://www.city-data.com/forum/53114917-post150.html
* https://www.city-data.com/forum/53124395-post244.html

These people like every other person want America to prosper, but not only has Trump damaged what it took us as American 100's of yrs to build and IMPROVE, he has damage it terribly bad.

Now, after giving the wealthy a windfall of paying little to no taxes for life, now the people will pay for it along with their children and great grandchildren, and those living today, will suffer under the burden of higher cost, not just on the reliance on imported products, but American Farmers will have to make up their losses by charging Americans more in the grocers markets. Not to mention every product that American does make that is filled with foreign part, will cost more.

He deluded these people to think he can bring "old industry back" when times have changed and the supply chain IS NOT on the American Continent.

People think they were relegated to buying cheap products from the Wal Marts and Other merchants from the long history of the American Business Man Outsourcing things, people will not have nothing but even cheaper imports from up and coming countries, as the American Business Men, run there looking for even cheaper slave wage labor and telling them to make things to an even cheaper specification.
He has set up big business to contaminate more of the land, and he has attacked the Safety Standards to try and destroy safety records and accidents records from holding big companies accountable to the injury and damages to the working class, and when they get sick, we already know the "let them die" health plan republican promoted.

People like Trump and Republican Systems, have no interest, concern or care for the sick and elderly, because they see them as being unable to make money for the wealthy. Trump and his gang strips and give away tax money to the wealthy, so they have an excuse NOT to help the sick and aged, and not to help the children of poor families. If one is not healthy and have means, then the system the Republican seek, has absolutely no concern or care for them, to them... they will treat the poor masses be they black or white the exact same as they treated the slaves. As disposable labor units. When they no longer produce labor for the wealthy to make profit, they have by design a plan to recreate the exact system that Slavery set in place for 100's of yrs. which is work people till they are broken down, sick, too old to work, and then let them die way.

America practiced that evil for 100's of years, and these Confederate Minded Republicans want to recreate it in this day and age, only this time... it won't just be against blacks as slaves, it will be against "THE POOR".
Quote:
Who is The Poor The Poor is made up of (women whom he can't possess, dire poor whites, minorities and many working poor whites and blacks, and poor immigrants).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies