Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 06:31 AM

10,758 posts, read 4,346,172 times

Advertisements

President Trump is making the most wise investment one man has ever made.

In the face of absolute adversity, Kavanaugh continues to receive absolute support from President Trump, thereby delivering President Trump absolute power on the Supreme Court bench.

The accusers are doing a huge favor for President Trump as Kavanaugh becomes more and more in debt to President Trump for his unwavering support.
I know President Trump did not plan this (by planting the accusers), but its almost as if he did, because its so perfect.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2018, 06:46 AM

13,685 posts, read 9,009,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
President Trump is making the most wise investment one man has ever made.

In the face of absolute adversity, Kavanaugh continues to receive absolute support from President Trump, thereby delivering President Trump absolute power on the Supreme Court bench.

The accusers are doing a huge favor for President Trump as Kavanaugh becomes more and more in debt to President Trump for his unwavering support.
I know President Trump did not plan this (by planting the accusers), but its almost as if he did, because its so perfect.

A curious take. What do you mean by Judge Kavanaugh becoming 'more and more in debt to' the President? Do you mean that, as a Justice, Mr. Kavanaugh can be expected to rule the way Mr. Trump indicates, instead of following the wording of the Constitution?

If one took your paragraph, and inserted "Obama" and "Garland" at the appropriate spots, what would your reaction have been?

Old 09-25-2018, 06:53 AM

If you saw that Fox News interview, Kavanaugh was about to cry.
Imagine being that low, and knowing that the most powerful man in the world is in your corner.
This will be as if President Trump himself is on the Supreme Court bench.

Well I'm not an Obama supporter, so I obviously wouldn't want Obama on the Supreme Court bench.
I'm just extremely fortunate that my President is wise enough to support Kavanaugh all the way.
And I'm grateful for the supposed stroke of luck of these accusers that are giving President Trump the opportunity to form such a powerful and everlasting bond with Kavanaugh.

President Trump's influence will continue for decades.

Old 09-25-2018, 06:54 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,334 times
I think the OP means that the new justice will be on the President's knob. Damn the Constitution!

Old 09-25-2018, 06:55 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Kavanaugh makes his rulings based off the constitution. Demoncrats hate the constitution . Especially the first and second amendment and due process... (examples are college campuses, gun control, and false accusations without due process)

Thats why they dont want Kavanaugh on the Supreme court.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:01 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Kavanaugh makes his rulings based off the constitution. Demoncrats hate the constitution . Especially the first and second amendment and due process... (examples are college campuses, gun control, and false accusations without due process)

Thats why they dont want Kavanaugh on the Supreme court.
Yup. It's the democrats that hate the MSM and want it sensered. And the term "well regulated" doesn't exist in the Second.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:01 AM

Prior to the accusers, it was a simple matter of Kavanaugh following the constitution.
Now, I think Kavanaugh will feel compelled to follow the constitution and Trump - if ever Kavanaugh is faced with a constitutional grey area or 50-50 call.

Old 09-25-2018, 07:02 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
If you saw that Fox News interview, Kavanaugh was about to cry.
Imagine being that low, and knowing that the most powerful man in the world is in your corner.

Well I'm not an Obama supporter, so I obviously wouldn't want Obama on the Supreme Court bench.
I'm just extremely fortunate that my President is wise enough to support Kavanaugh all the way.
And I'm grateful for the supposed stroke of luck of these accusers that are giving President Trump the opportunity to form such a powerful and everlasting bond with Kavanaugh.

President Trump's influence will continue for decades.

So, you believe Kavanugh will just make stuff up as he goes along paying no attention to actual facts?

Old 09-25-2018, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
So, you believe Kavanugh will just make stuff up as he goes along paying no attention to actual facts?
No.....he'll follow the facts and the constitution.
But if there is ever something that he's wavering on, his lifelong appreciation for Trump will factor in.
Kavanaugh will owe Trump more than one man has ever owed another man.
Look at the difference between being a Supreme Court judge, and not.
We are talking about decades of supreme power, all because of President Trump refusing to give-in (while Kavanaugh was pushed to the limit).

Old 09-25-2018, 07:04 AM

2,573 posts, read 3,503,431 times
Quote:

I am not sure WTF is wrong with Trumpees
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies