Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2018, 12:29 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,756,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Morals and politics (all parties) are an oxymoron. However, stating that you are okay with lying to get what you personally want puts you morally on Trumps level. Congratulations. That's not a place I want to be.
Sound to me like you enjoy your orange *****-grabbing president.

The way I see it, supporting Cheeto VonTinyhands is a failure of basic judgement and decency. These people deserve no respect, and no quarter. I have no reservations about lying to chimpanzees either

Old 09-25-2018, 12:30 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,424,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So you equate "flashing your boobs" with sexual harassment/assault/rape? Those are all equal in your mind?

See, this is why we can't take you guys seriously.
No but it shows their "loosey goosey" character and judgment which is a direct reflection on who they are right?

Old 09-25-2018, 12:31 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,658,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
If you support or are willing to use lies and deception for promoting a political agenda it also means you will use lies and deception in interpreting the constitution and truth in general for political agendas. Which means everything a leftist authoritarian liberal says should be considered a lie at face value because you admit it so. You do a disservice not only to the country but to your political cause as well.
You mean like Trump saying Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination? Or that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and that he his investigators were going to prove it? Or the 4,000+ other lies Trump has told?

I hope you're willing to apply the same standard to Trump.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:35 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,707,977 times
Quote:
So you equate "flashing your boobs" with sexual harassment/assault/rape? Those are all equal in your mind?

See, this is why we can't take you guys seriously.
The woman from Yale who said that Kavenaugh "flashed his penis" at her during a party is what the second accuser is saying.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:36 PM

18,986 posts, read 9,041,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
No but it shows their "loosey goosey" character and judgment which is a direct reflection on who they are right?
No, is shows you equate actual sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape as being on equal footing when assessing one's character as you do someone who flashes her chest at Mardi Gras.

Even you are aware of how ridiculous a statement that is.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:37 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,756,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You mean like Trump saying Ted Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination? Or that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and that he his investigators were going to prove it? Or the 4,000+ other lies Trump has told?

It's remarkable how Cruz continues to kowtow to Tinyhands after that. The man has no shame. Rare even for a Democrat to to be that spineless and transparently self-serving.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:38 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,424,207 times
Quote:
No, is shows you equate actual sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape as being on equal footing when assessing one's character as you do someone who flashes her chest at Mardi Gras.

Even you are aware of how ridiculous a statement that is.
Nope it shows they are promiscuous whores willing to do anything to get something. Can't have any more of those types in DC.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
The woman from Yale who said that Kavenaugh "flashed his penis" at her during a party is what the second accuser is saying.
She's saying he stuck it in her face while she was laying down and told her to kiss it. Tell me how that is equal to a random woman on the street flashing her boobs at Mardi Gras. Please explain, I'm dying to hear this.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:39 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,707,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post

Barack Hussein is the bastard son of a Kenyan bigomist. The location of his birth in Kenya has not been disproven.

Old 09-25-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Nope it shows they are promiscuous whores willing to do anything to get something. Can't have any more of those types in DC.
Yes, flashing your boobs at Mardi Gras makes a woman a "promiscuous *****." But sticking your penis in a woman's face and telling her to kiss it makes a man Supreme Court material.

This is why the right will lose the woman's vote. As they deserve to.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.