Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2018, 02:47 AM

82 posts, read 62,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Boasting about "hisself" "per say" "accomplish" "Loser's"?

I don't care about Shapiro but you might want to work on thyself before you go on about others.
Yeah I don't know whats going on with me lately. My grammar has been subpar lately . Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't catch it mate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2018, 02:52 AM

82 posts, read 62,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
I think the left is jealous when someone is eloquent, highly intelligent, successful, good looking, and popular.

The spokespeople for the left typically tend to look like the circus just came to town.

Thats why when someone like Gavin Newsome comes along they trip over themselves to fawn at his feet.

Its the closest that Marxists have got to royalty.
Being an conservative/alt-right doesn't equal intelligence mate.

Old 09-30-2018, 08:28 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeadviser View Post
Being an conservative/alt-right doesn't equal intelligence mate.
And where did I equate those things or state that being conservative implies high intelligence?

Old 09-30-2018, 10:56 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
By his standards, most likely. I have never heard of this man but in watching this video he's obviously another ignorant neurotypical bragging about how he does so well in life. Unlike Trump though I guess he is better at trying to hide it because by the end of the video he is saying we should do something about poor people but when he forgets about those of us who have graduated from college not getting anything it makes his sentiment about poor people fake.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:59 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Ben Shapiro is a delusional psychopath; nothing he says carries any value and is based on establishment lies and propaganda.

He doesn’t produce anything for the communitiy, rather he spews his vile vitriol and gets compensated enormous sums.

His rhetoric is so awful and false he has withered away into a shell of a person mindlessly walking around hoping the masses would consider him an intellectual.
Translation = Ben has my number and I can't pull any crap on him and get away with it.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
By his standards, most likely. I have never heard of this man but in watching this video he's obviously another ignorant neurotypical bragging about how he does so well in life. Unlike Trump though I guess he is better at trying to hide it because by the end of the video he is saying we should do something about poor people but when he forgets about those of us who have graduated from college not getting anything it makes his sentiment about poor people fake.
Oh yes, all those normal people - that's how they get ahead!

And graduated in what exactly? Lesbian economics?

Old 09-30-2018, 11:12 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Oh yes, all those normal people - that's how they get ahead!

And graduated in what exactly? Lesbian economics?

I don't speak ableist so you'll have to tell me what you and Ben mean by that.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
I don't speak ableist so you'll have to tell me what you and Ben mean by that.
Nevermind...if you can't communicate with people then no, you won't have an easy time in human society.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:38 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Am I loser?

Can't stand preppy dudes like this, man. HE has no idea what the real world is really like

Wow you really proved your point with your fact filled post.

Old 10-01-2018, 10:39 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,862,130 times
Quote:
Yeah I don't know whats going on with me lately. My grammar has been subpar lately . Thanks for pointing that out as I didn't catch it mate.
It's not your grammar that matters, it's your lack of an intelligent thought process that's more important.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies