Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2018, 02:24 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,329,611 times

Advertisements

I was just curious. How does one go about becoming a Democrat Activist? It seems to pay well.

Here I am, stuck at work. I can't attend the Kavanaugh hearings or any other hearings for that matter because I have to work. You probably do also. But what I see in the news are Democrat Activists running around the halls of Congress and accosting Republicans who are trying to get somewhere to do their jobs.

Democrat Activists get to play "Gotcha!" with Republican Congress men and women. They get a film crew to follow them and then stop a Republican and start shouting things at them. Republicans are not allowed to discuss anything with them because the Democrat Activists are SHOUTING emotionally, and any attempt by the Republicans to engage in meaningful dialogue sets the Activists off even more.

Democrat Activists get to wear vagina hats. They get paid to wear tape over their mouths. (Too bad they don't do that during their "Gotcha!" moments.)

Democrat Activists get to carry signs that don't make any sense. I suppose if you got 120 Democrat Activists in a room, a summation of their IQs might get you close to 100, but individually they don't seem too bright.

So what is the pay like for a Democrat Activist? Is George Soros a good paymaster? Does he give health care benefits and make payments into retirement accounts?

The way things are going, we won't even need a Judicial system anymore. Who needs evidence and a presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Just hire a few Democrat Activists to determine if the aggrieved is a "credible witness" and if so, then the accused is done for.

Last edited by Teak; 09-28-2018 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2018, 02:28 PM

5,752 posts, read 2,781,845 times
Why not ask the guys over at Project Veritas or Judicial Watch. Probably a union scale at a dem outfit though.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:28 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,225,564 times
None of them are gainfully employed and most are either retired or welfare moocher so they have plenty of time to sit around and cause trouble. The reason there are no conservative activists is we are all busy working and paying taxes.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:29 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
None of them are gainfully employed and most are either retired or welfare moocher so they have plenty of time to sit around and cause trouble. The reason there are no conservative activists is we are all busy working and paying taxes.
Lie.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:30 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,522,451 times
The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:33 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
I was just curious. How does one go about becoming a Democrat Activist? It seems to pay well.

Here I am, stuck at work. I can't attend the Kavanaugh hearings or any other hearings for that matter because I have to work. You probably do also. But what I see in the news are Democrat Activists running around the halls of Congress and accosting Republicans who are trying to get somewhere to do their jobs.

Democrat Activists get to play "Gotcha!" with Republican Congress men and women. They get a film crew to follow them and then stop a Republican and start shouting things at them. Republicans are not allowed to discuss anything with them because the Democrat Activists are SHOUTING emotionally, and any attempt by the Republicans to engage in meaningful dialogue sets the Activists off even more.

Democrat Activists get to wear vagina hats. They get paid to wear tape over their mouths. (Too bad they don't do that during their "Gotcha!" moments.)

Democrat Activists get to carry signs that don't make any sense. I suppose if you got 120 Democrat Activists in a room, a summation of their IQs might get you close to 100, but they individually they don't seem too bright.

So what is the pay like for a Democrat Activist? Is George Soros a good paymaster? Does he give health care benefits and make payments into retirement accounts?

The way things are going, we won't even need a Judicial system anymore. Who needs evidence and a presumption of innocence until proven guilty? Just hire a few Democrat Activists to determine if the aggrieved is a "credible witness" and if so, then the accused is done for.
Maybe you should concern yourself with your job more, instead of typing this rant.....unless you want more free time to protest like those dems on tv....

You don’t see the irony in your statement, do you?

Old 09-28-2018, 02:39 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Maybe you should concern yourself with your job more, instead of typing this rant.....unless you want more free time to protest like those dems on tv....

Soros is hiring consultants and paying them to give that kind of advice.
Is called the sit down and shuuut-up advice democrats like to offer.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:42 PM

3,321 posts, read 1,100,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Soros is hiring consultants and paying them to give that kind of advice.
Is called the sit down and shuuut-up advice democrats like to offer.
Lol, you didn’t address anything in my post, chief.

I’m still waiting to receive my monthly consulting check from Soros, maybe you could ask him to send it by certified mail, that way I’ll be able to prove it’s from him....

Old 09-28-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Lie.
Okay, maybe you don't work but the rest of us do.

Old 09-28-2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post

Actually, I was off work when I typed that. I went in early and got off work early. I thought it might be nice to sit in my easy chair at 3 p.m. and see how it feels to be a Democrat Activist. If the pay is good, I might apply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies