Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2018, 09:44 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,744,768 times

Advertisements

Naturally the partisan Democrats will ridicule & mock the Q phenomenon, it threatens everything they believe in AND it's can't be factually proven. I'd mock Q followers too, if I was them. The same way I mock them for believing the Russia-Russia-Russia-collusion fairytale.

Some of course, are completely invested in Q & treat it as fact, rather than theory.

Me, I'm sort of an agnostic. I see Qanon, the same way I see man-made climate change or religion. It could be true? Or it could just be a hocus-pocus. Same as all faith based stuff. As a guy who loves crossword puzzles/riddles/linguistics/brain teasers though, I enjoy following Qanon & look forward to reading more.

A point for clarification: Again, I'm not saying Qanon is true, but it absolutely has not been debunked. The story of the guy claiming to be Q is utter nonsense. He had so many holes poked in his claims that he eventually gave up. You know how he could have proven his claims? By simply posting as Q, "Q isn't real. I invented him. You people have been had.". He refused to do that. Case closed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2018, 01:59 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
To paraphrase Jesus, “The gullible will always be with you.”

That explains why CNN is still on the air.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
So, you consider WaPo credible now?

No, but some gullible people (aka Loony Leftists) still do.

Old 12-03-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
As a guy who loves crossword puzzles/riddles/linguistics/brain teasers though, I enjoy following Qanon & look forward to reading more. Again, I'm not saying Qanon is true, but it absolutely has not been debunked.

I don't watch TV so find Q intriguing because some stuff has come true. Q often references earlier posts to verify and confirm. It's also fascinating to me how some people decipher the 'code'. Not all do it the same way. Some are too weird for me to take seriously. SpaceShot76 and PrayingMedic seem to be the most logical so I don't bother with other channels.

Old 12-04-2018, 12:40 AM

SpaceShot shows another Q drop from Sunday night and interprets it. Pretty exciting stuff is happening, guys. Q awareness and support is spreading across Europe! Watch video until the end when you might get emotional hearing the black man singing in Chick-Fil-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QNEfYYmOQ

Old 12-05-2018, 03:23 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Q often references earlier posts to verify and confirm.
They can predict what has already happened? That's really useful.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:29 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
They can predict what has already happened? That's really useful.
Yet QAnon’s most useful benefit is that it has helped us unmask one of the greatest mysteries of all... who are the most low information, gullible suckers for nonsense that lacks even a veneer of plausibility? Thanks to Q, now we know.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:33 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,611,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
SpaceShot shows another Q drop from Sunday night and interprets it. Pretty exciting stuff is happening, guys. Q awareness and support is spreading across Europe! Watch video until the end when you might get emotional hearing the black man singing in Chick-Fil-A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QNEfYYmOQ
The comments in this youtube video are a hoot.

I think you need to step away from Hannity, Limbaugh, Jones and Q. Step outside and get away from the media and internet. You have bought into it way too hard.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:38 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,219,689 times
This was pretty funny! Even Mike Pence removed the tweet.

South Florida QAnon Cop Gets Demoted From SWAT Team

Quote:
For the uninitiated, QAnon is the staggeringly dumb internet conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump is secretly working to arrest a coterie of high-level pedophiles in Hollywood and the Democratic Party. In reality, NBC News has proffered convincing evidence that the people behind the conspiracy theory are actually a group of online con artists on YouTube and 4chan.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:03 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,111,534 times
Any arrests yet today?
https://twitter.com/willsommer/statu...829863425?s=19
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies