Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 08:13 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,568,534 times

Advertisements

Mob rule mandated that Kavanaugh no longer be allowed to teach at Harvard. Now he really needs a job so I hope he gets the job on the Supreme Court.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:13 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
*** Breaking ***

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ph%3f_amp=true

"New sworn statement alleges Ford lied under oath about prepping someone for a polygraph"

Grlzrl beat me to it...
Once again, just because someone said so doesn't make it true. I will hold out to see what is found.

IF it is found out that she lied under oath about coaching people for a polygraph, the Dems will lose everything.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:14 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,020,453 times
Link with the actual letter from Ford’s ex-boyfriend. It’s pretty damning for her.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36620...-ryan-saavedra

Old 10-02-2018, 08:14 PM

20,726 posts, read 16,358,121 times
Haha - turns out "Brett" Kavanaugh actually signed a letter in high school as "Bart". It was a letter to all his friends talking about "Beach Week". That's what they knew him as...and he lied to Leahy saying "You'd have to ask him (Judge)" when asked if Bart was him. Yeah...he's a lying liar...he doesn't even have to be drunk to lie.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:15 PM

1,718 posts, read 1,055,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Once again, just because someone said so doesn't make it true. I will hold out to see what is found.

IF it is found out that she lied under oath about coaching people for a polygraph, the Dems will lose everything.

https://youtu.be/wlJhbA6OMnc

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Classic

I can actually stand to listen to her now

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times
Default Man freed after serving 26 years for a false rape allegation

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/ny...ttan-rape.html

We definitely should always believe any claims of rape though.

Women never lie

18,008 posts, read 27,450,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
How are you so sure he's innocent? I'm not ready to call it especially since there is going to be more information coming forward. If he is guilty then what would you call how he acted?
So besides that Mrs. LINCOLN, how was the play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
Senate Dems on Kavanaugh.

1. Oppose him almost unanimously from start.

2. Call him “evil.”

3. In hearings, virtually ignore his actual record on the bench.

4. Afterward, leak uncorroborated accusations of sex crimes.

5. When he fights back in anger, attack his “temperament.”

democrats are a joke!!!!! the ones that should resign from the Senate is that old mummy in makeup Feinstein......she held up to the letter for 2 months and at the last minute threw that to the public and outer Mrs. Ford on 37 years old uncorroborated accusations of sex crimes to slander and destroy the judge.

she is the one that should quit and a few other dirtbags in the Senate
For one thing, oppose him ABSOLUTELY from the start, call him evil before he became a boofing devil's triangular serial gangbangin pivotman Ralph-rapist, who drinks and yells too loud, but yeah, poke the bear in the doodoo hole and laugh when he roars.

Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
We will all lose, this is not a game.

Do you really want someone on the SC that thinks this is a Clinton conspiracy.
Oh don't worry. We'll still get that empty painsuit. I swear to God we will. We're learning patience. We've got 36 years of patience in our toolkit now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
An ex-boyfriend of Julie Swetnick's says that the Brett Kavanaugh accuser never talked about being gang-raped but she did tell him about how she liked to have sex with multiple men at a time.

Dennis Ketterer, a former Democratic candidate for Congress, said in a statement that the Senate Judiciary Committee's Republican chairman shared with reporters, that a conversation with Swetnick 'derailed' when she revealed that she 'liked to have sex with more than one guy at a time.'

'In fact sometimes with several at one time. She wanted to know if that would be OK in our relationship,' he said. 'I asked her if this was just a fantasy of hers. She responded that she first tried sex with multiple guys while in high school and still liked it from time-to-time.'

'[b]ased on my direct experience with Julie, I do not believe her allegations against Mr. Kavanaugh,' he asserted.

Ketterer said that he is sensitive to the issue of sexual assault because he is himself a victim of of child molestation.

'I know what it’s like to be sexually assaulted and not be believed. I was 9 years old when it happened at the hands of my grandfather’s best friend,' his statement read.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-guy-time.html
Sex tape and/or pics or your post is meaningless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Kavanaugh was the world's most boring man before he was nominated and the Leftist smear campaign went nuclear.

If Kavanaugh makes it to the SCOTUS, he will need to be as forgiving as Jesus to remain impartial despite how terribly he was wronged by the Leftist freak-show.
The Jesus that went to town squares and laid some smack down to the sadducees, pharisees and scribes and such Thou Liketh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
The funny/sad thing is how many men here on C-D are questioning Dr. Ford's emotions while she testified. I'd actually rather have her on the Supreme Court than him.
Yeah we know. You special folks voted for Hillary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Maybe she was, and still is, smitten with him. Why else would she try to chat him up at the Safeway after it had happened, when she should have been running away from him in fear.
I'm starting to think she raped him.

Probably roofied him too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
From the looks of his face - his love for beer is still ongoing.

Lol. As if anyone knew what a complete jacka$$ he was going to make of himself. Nope, he brought that on himself all on his own.
Well no wonder. She probably drove him to alcoholism when she sexually assaulted him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Well said. I could not agree more.
Hmmm... I'm going a different way here. I sort of thought the post was F.O.S. But hey, that's just me. Ymmv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I'm glad he's standing his ground and I'm glad he's speaking out about this.

This faux outrage is all over a lie told by some random woman who's story has fallen apart by the day.

The Democrats are attempting to hold a man responsible for a sex abuse crime that he never committed....and others believe that he did do it, because someone abused them in the past in a similar situation.

There has been absolutely NO evidence to support her allegation. The only "credibility" that she has is a quivering voice. No witnesses, NO police report, NO forensics, and she didn't even tell ANYONE including her therapist. The ONLY person who she supposedly told about Kavanaugh was her husband :eyesroll:

None of this is prosecutable. However DEMs claim that this is just a "job interview" despite the fact that they are accusing him of a crime. That way they don't have to meet any actual standards and base their beliefs on how they feel in order to keep him out of a job.

and people actually use this crap to justify their reasons.....You can't make this stuff up!

Those who claim that she is credible basically want Kavanaugh to take responsible for EVERY woman who was ever sexually abused by a man because they can feel her "pain" from when they experienced it themselves even IF she can't provide an ounce of evidence.

It's actually ingenious when you think about it.
Naw, I don't think there's anything random about it. The dems picked her, concocted this, and coached her up, put her up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Nope. He should be put on the bench and remember every little thing Liberals have done to him through the process.
When he gets confirmed, I'm gonna celebrate by calling him Grudge Kavanaugh.

Swetnic is gonna have to fire Avenati and hire a good defense attorney.

Last edited by McGowdog; 10-02-2018 at 09:32 PM..

Old 10-02-2018, 08:16 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,718,543 times
Hey SJWs can you please speed up the rise of genderlessness, thanks

Old 10-02-2018, 08:17 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,020,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Haha - turns out "Brett" Kavanaugh actually signed a letter in high school as "Bart". It was a letter to all his friends talking about "Beach Week". That's what they knew him as...and he lied to Leahy saying "You'd have to ask him (Judge)" when asked if Bart was him. Yeah...he's a lying liar...he doesn't even have to be drunk to lie.
Yeahhhh, kind of bad timing on your taunt considering latest news.

Old 10-02-2018, 08:17 PM

30,254 posts, read 23,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Minded View Post
https://youtu.be/wlJhbA6OMnc

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Classic

I can actually stand to listen to her now
I understand that she made that claim. What I'm saying is we have got to stop going on just someone's words or claims. IF what he says is true, the Dems are finished. But we have to allow time for them to investigate what he said, first, and reach whatever conclusions that they reach.

Edit: But no, I still can't stand her fake cracky baby voice that is a total bs act that so many fell for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies