Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How many votes will Brett Kavanaugh get for confirmation in the Senate?
61 or more 14 6.25%
58-60 7 3.13%
55-57 13 5.80%
50-54 144 64.29%
49 or less 46 20.54%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 06:15 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,861,765 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Obama did not lie about his past.

Kavanagh did lie. Then when he had the chance to correct, he chose to change the lie.

The Cover Up is worse then the action.

Why did he lie? What else has he lied about?

Time for a new name off that list given to Trump from the Federalist Society.

Please stop. Its embarrassing for you.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:16 AM

58,691 posts, read 26,982,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
This really is rather accurate. Republicans have been kicking our ass for years. Nay, decades. They gerrymandered the Democrats into oblivion, stole judicial appointments, stonewalled Obama on much of his legislation...and yet the "Left" are the aggressors. Hell even now, Democrats may take the narrowest of majorities in the House, but that's in spite of gerrymandering. We would've had a majority in back in 2012 (or perhaps 2014, I can't remember) if it wasn't for gerrymandering! Posters on the right here are bothered by the words of liberals, but how many political fights have the liberals really won? I mean we've won the culture war I suppose, if you want to call it that, but not much else of late.

"They gerrymandered the Democrats into oblivion" ONLY after the dems gerrymandered the country for DECADES.

How else to you tink they controlled the House of Representatives for FORTY STRAIGHT YEARS?

Even TODAY look at dem controlled states.

I love it when the repubs do what the dems have done for DECADES and NOW the dems whine about it!

Old 10-03-2018, 06:16 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,947,668 times
Well, that should be considered perjury and I'm sure a slap on the wrist is coming her way. If this were a criminal trial, which it's not, her testimony could have been thrown out due to such a lie.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:19 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,346,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
She must be heard,believing is objective.
She has been heard; what more do you want?

As for your comments about it has all been proven false, where in the heck are you getting that information?? It may not have been proven true, but it hasn't been proven false either. As for her fear of flying, she, herself proved that to be false. She flies all over the world for vacation and says that is different. What a chock of you know what?

Old 10-03-2018, 06:19 AM

40,930 posts, read 48,971,778 times
We've heard Dr Ford had gotten advice from her "Beach Friends" and also her old buddy Monica McLean who she helped with the polygraph to get a job with the FBI. Turns out they are one in the same.

Good reading on who setup Ford to give testimony.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ter-construct/

Quote:
In a letter released last night from a former boyfriend of Christine Blasey-Ford, there was a name curiously not redacted. The name of Monica L McLean was revealed as a life-long friend who Ms. Ford helped with polygraph preparation.

The media has begun to focus on the letter as outlining a lie told by Ms. Ford during recent congressional testimony… But the backstory to Ms. Monica Lee McLean is an even bigger story.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:20 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,947,668 times
The Bare Naked Ladies say it best:

It's been one week since you looked at me
Cocked your head to the side
and said I'm angry
Five days since you laughed at me saying
Get that together come back and see me
Three days since the living room,
I realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you
Yesterday you'd forgiven me
But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry

How's that one week coming along? I'm still waiting for the next ploy the Dems to push for the next delay. Any minute now...

Old 10-03-2018, 06:21 AM

58,691 posts, read 26,982,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
What sort of "accident" could she be getting ready to have?

Maybe like one EVERY SINGLE ARKANSAS STATE TROOPERS WHO WERE ON BILL CLINTON'S SECURITY DETAIL HAD!.

NO other state has EVERY had that happen in the their ENTIRE HISTORY and NONE SINCE!

Old 10-03-2018, 06:22 AM

23,057 posts, read 12,221,482 times
Lefties are just popping into this thread without reading past posts to see what new info has come to light proving that their talking points are not valid, it really makes 'em look silly .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Obama did not lie about his past.
He lied about everything.

Quote:
Kavanagh did lie. Then when he had the chance to correct, he chose to change the lie.

The Cover Up is worse then the action.

Why did he lie? What else has he lied about?

Time for a new name off that list given to Trump from the Federalist Society.
Debunked.

Next............

Old 10-03-2018, 06:24 AM

16,756 posts, read 8,152,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theS5 View Post
Please stop. Its embarrassing for you.
Shaming to try and stop an opinion is very embarrassing. I just consider the source and move on.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:25 AM

718 posts, read 596,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Has anyone found the above to be disproven?
If not, Ford has been proven to be a liar — Kavanaugh has not.
I have not found anything.....yet????

This is a link(short) to a Declaration of Monica L. McLean, who is an FBI agent.

Declaration of Monica L. McLean

I do not believe Ford, never have or any of the other women who came forth with unsubstantiated stories some 30+ years later.

All this ongoing soap opera bull**** has shown, IMO, is that the left is trying really hard to hide something. I am not even political, I am for truth, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies