Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 12:30 PM

19,603 posts, read 12,206,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Lars and the real girl.
And he was supposed to be mentally ill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2018, 12:31 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,034,747 times
Again, no one cares how bitter, angry men masturbate. At all.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:31 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Again, no one cares how bitter, angry men masturbate. At all.
And you don't have to respond to this thread at all if you want to

Old 10-01-2018, 12:32 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Then why is it still very male-dominated, as well as the other fields...

Here, how bout I give this article?
Sure, I know those fields are male-dominated. But you seem to think that because a woman takes her car to a male mechanic that she must care about whether he ****s dolls or not. That is a very ODD idea, to say the least.

I don’t know why you keep trying to insist that women are upset about men ****ing dolls when it’s clear that the women you are actually talking to don’t care at all, but oh well.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Sure, I know those fields are male-dominated. But you seem to think that because a woman takes her car to a male mechanic that she must care about whether he ****s dolls or not. That is a very ODD idea, to say the least.
I was responding to a different point in a post, it was not regarding the sex doll scheme

Old 10-01-2018, 12:37 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
I was responding to a different point in a post, it was not regarding the sex doll scheme

Actually you responded to me...

I said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I agree with this.

I personally MGTOW is pretty hilarious and don't feel threatened at all. I don't know any women who feel our independence is threatened by anti-social men.

IMO this group of men - and maybe you are included in that OP - are just those types of people who like to act like other people (females) care about what you do when 98% of them/us don't really GAF what you do lol.

Then you said this:

Quote:
Oh yeah, good luck needing a plumber to fix your toilet, a mechanic to diagnose your car and an electrician to restore your power then
Plumbers and mechanics and electricians fixing things have nothing to do with you believing that "females" are "threatened" by sex dolls.

You've not provided any evidence that anyone is "freaking out" about it on any wide scale and seem like you just want to b**ch and moan about something that isn't very important and that 98% of women don't GAF about like I stated in my initial post above.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:39 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
OP, what, exactly, is it that you want? I'm not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here.

You say you are going your own way. Fine. Do so. But if you really don't care about women or their opinions, why on earth would you start a thread like this?

Old 10-01-2018, 12:39 PM

78,335 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Fortunately, I have a strict guideline about not caring what others do as long as they are not hurting someone else or violating someone elses rights etc.

So, go get a robot or whatever makes you happy and I wish you all the best.

Old 10-01-2018, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Actually you responded to me...

I said this:

Then you said this:

Plumbers and mechanics and electricians fixing things have nothing to do with you believing that "females" are "threatened" by sex dolls.

You've not provided any evidence that anyone is "freaking out" about it on any wide scale and seem like you just want to b**ch and moan about something that isn't very important and that 98% of women don't GAF about like I stated in my initial post above.
Well I was the getting the feel of implying the same old ''Women don't need men at all'' boloney, but I digress...

The freaking out is still a minor, so I will argue a bit against myself, however I want to see where it escalates too in the next 20 years or so...

Sure pal, keep telling that to yourself

Old 10-01-2018, 12:41 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,735,298 times
Quote:
And you don't have to respond to this thread at all if you want to
But your posts are so entertaining! Truly, you’ve been responsible for a really good chuckling session!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies