Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 12:57 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,824,862 times

Advertisements

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45722404

I agree with President Trump 100%.

There will be more and more of this. Liberals and feminists want women to get ahead by making false accusations out of no where for attention just like what they are doing to Kavanugh.

Alot of this is just anger from Crooked Corrupt Coughing Hillary losing her election.

Wonder if there is going to be a tidal wave of out of the blue accusations made up if they passed up for jobs, written up for disruptive behavior etc.

So many men's ruined in the last year by accusations that no one ever knew about.

Feminists are encouraged to make up exotic stories out of no where to bring down men who they don't agree with.

I have to say, why didn't they say anything 30-36 long years ago in the case of Kavanugh.

Last edited by lovecrowds; 10-02-2018 at 01:26 PM..

Old 10-02-2018, 01:00 PM

11,906 posts, read 5,530,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post

There will be more and more of this. Liberals and feminists want women to get ahead by making false accusations out of no where for attention just like what they are doing to Kavanugh.

Alot of this is just anger from Crooked Corrupt Coughing Hillary losing her election.

Wonder if there is going to be a tidal wave of stories made up if they passed up for jobs, written up for disruptive behavior etc.

So many men's ruined in the last year by accusations that no one ever knew about.

Feminists are encouraged to make up exotic stories out of no where to bring down men who they don't agree with.

I have to say, why didn't they say anything 30-36 long years ago in the case of Kavanugh.
Oh, bull. I consider myself a feminist, and I have never been encouraged to make up anything, nor has it ever even occurred to me to do so.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:01 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,563,969 times
Quote:

Wonder if there is going to be a tidal wave of stories made up if they passed up for jobs, written up for disruptive behavior etc.

This has been rehashed a million times. Why a new thread?

I had an incident 30 some years ago. I only told my friend who was around when it happened. I just told my mother last week about it when all this was coming out. Would I say something now about the guy who did it? Nope, he's deceased. Would I bring it up if he is being trotted out to get one of THE MOST important positions in the United States? One that requires honesty and integrity. Yeah, probably. Even though my life might be ruined by people like yourself who nothing but the nose on their face.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:03 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,812,869 times
Quote:

False? It looks like your critical thinking skills are clouded by just a tad bit of ideology. One inconvenient fact that blows your theory is Gorsuch got through without any accusations of sexual assault.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:04 PM

18,986 posts, read 8,985,835 times
I worry more about young women. The Party of Trump has normalized sexual aggression. Sexual assault will now win you the Oval Office, and soon, perhaps, a seat on the SC.

Women are going to turn out in droves to show Trump we don't buy his poor men, they're the victims here, tripe. We know who the victims and who the perpetrators of this kind of behavior are. One of the perps is in the White House right now.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:06 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,812,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I worry more about young women. The Party of Trump has normalized sexual aggression. Sexual assault will now win you the Oval Office, and soon, perhaps, a seat on the SC.

Women are going to turn out in droves to show Trump we don't buy his poor men, they're the victims here, tripe. We know who the victims and who the perpetrators of this kind of behavior are. One of the perps is in the White House right now.

And now they will deal with the back lash the pendulum is now swinging in the opposite direction.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:06 PM

2,573 posts, read 3,480,773 times
Yeah I am sure you agree with Trump 100% what a surprise

Old 10-02-2018, 01:07 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,481,829 times
Glaring proof that trump is a despicable piece of trash.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:15 PM

19,360 posts, read 12,012,138 times
Interesting that this is all getting worked up right before mid terms.

Old 10-02-2018, 01:17 PM

12,225 posts, read 6,390,535 times
It`s a scary and difficult time for young men exhibiting Trump like behavior. He almost got one right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies