Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 05:31 PM

804 posts, read 545,848 times

Advertisements

This is part of the crap I am talking about. When morons have sex and claim _____ ____fill in the blank________--

"the sex was not good enough"

"it was like he came out of nowhere"

"I mean IDK maybe I wanted it? Maybe I did not"

"Do I get money now?"

If this bs was around when my mother was with my father. My father would probably be in jail. My mother would probably be pressured to have an abortion, and possible be drugged up in special pills that would encourage her to want to commit suicide or go on a rampage.

My thread had over eight pages and counting. Never ever vote for one not until all mens rights are heard. Get the Paul Revere out. Fight for your rights men. Boycott the witch. Do not give into it any longer. Do not worship the jealous men hiding the real world from our eyes.

Boycott the wirch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 05:35 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you didn't understand consent. But it seems to be a difficult concept for some here.
No worries.

I'm just saying that if consent is given and regret follows you simply can't go back to reverse the consent.

Old 10-02-2018, 05:59 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanArt View Post
This is part of the crap I am talking about. When morons have sex and claim _____ ____fill in the blank________--

"the sex was not good enough"

"it was like he came out of nowhere"

"I mean IDK maybe I wanted it? Maybe I did not"

"Do I get money now?"

If this bs was around when my mother was with my father. My father would probably be in jail. My mother would probably be pressured to have an abortion, and possible be drugged up in special pills that would encourage her to want to commit suicide or go on a rampage.

My thread had over eight pages and counting. Never ever vote for one not until all mens rights are heard. Get the Paul Revere out. Fight for your rights men. Boycott the witch. Do not give into it any longer. Do not worship the jealous men hiding the real world from our eyes.

Boycott the wirch

None of your post really makes sense, so I'll start slowly: Who is "the witch"?

Old 10-02-2018, 06:03 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Are you under the impression that a person cannot rape his/her spouse?
I am. My state laws says "not married to the person" in the rape and sexual offense statutes. You might be able to commit various offenses against your spouse but rape isn't generally one.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Thank god I'm out of the dating market.
You can still rape or sexually offend against your wife if she says you did, and we must believe her .

Old 10-02-2018, 06:10 PM

25,747 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
When will the first rape case come when women claims consent was not enthusiastic?
Coming soon. A 24/7 bodycam is sounding better all the time.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
Right after the honeymoon !
Even during, honeymoon rape .

Old 10-02-2018, 06:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I am. My state laws says "not married to the person" in the rape and sexual offense statutes. You might be able to commit various offenses against your spouse but rape isn't generally one.
Is a spouse obligated to have sex with their spouse no matter what the reason why they don't want to?

Old 10-02-2018, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Is a spouse obligated to have sex with their spouse no matter what the reason why they don't want to?
Not saying they're obligated to do anything per se, just saying it's not rape.

Old 10-02-2018, 06:48 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Then you don't live in the United States, where marital rape is a criminal offense in all 50 of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies