Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2018, 09:16 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 1 day ago)

35,580 posts, read 17,923,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm not used to a president who shows contempt for many Americans. I'm not used to a president who is extremely disrespectful. And I don't want this to be the norm for a president hereon
I'm not either. I've never seen a president who tries to divide the nation, ever. EVER in the history of the US. ALL presidents have tried to be inclusive, tried to bring us together.

Except this one, who was elected with less than a majority of the popular vote. His goal is to divide us for the purpose of glorifying himself.

How long until this guy is gone? His behavior will be the undoing of the UNITED States of America. UNITED. Did ya ever notice that's the name of our country, Trump? UNITED. Not split in half, for the vanity of the president at the time.

In retrospect, a president who thinks the stripes on our flag are blue might not notice we are called UNITED.

Last edited by ClaraC; 10-02-2018 at 09:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2018, 10:02 PM

25,552 posts, read 17,251,719 times
The Left is becoming unhinged. Their posts should be included in textbooks.

Southhaven Mississippi is a good place for Trump to gather support. It's actually a suburb of Memphis and both Tennessee and Mississippi have candidates who could use a boost. Yesterday he was in East Tennessee.
Blackburn (R) - TN is in a tie with the Dem and Mississippi is in a 3-way race with 2 Republicans. Could mean trouble for (R), but probably not.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:05 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,638,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I'm not either. I've never seen a president who tries to divide the nation, ever. EVER in the history of the US. ALL presidents have tried to be inclusive, tried to bring us together.

Except this one, who was elected with less than a majority of the popular vote. His goal is to divide us for the purpose of glorifying himself.

How long until this guy is gone? His behavior will be the undoing of the UNITED States of America. UNITED. Did ya ever notice that's the name of our country, Trump? UNITED. Not split in half, for the vanity of the president at the time.

In retrospect, a president who thinks the stripes on our flag are blue might not notice we are called UNITED

All you need to do is support the President and the problem is solved.

Deal with it. Many did for 8 years with the bend over boy President.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:09 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,950,508 times
Quote:
So this is SO ironic. Trump is spending a great deal of time in places that are depressed, uneducated, and poor. Places he never would have ever stooped to visit before he was campaigning for President, or trying to keep his presidency alive.

All the rest of his life he spent in glamorous wealthy educated places. Interesting he's not holding rallies there, in wealthy successful educated cities.

Um hmmm.
Well duh! That’s how he trounced HRC. The Dems even admitted that they made a mistake ( one of many)
by not doing the same thing. The MSM had her so convinced of a land slide win she didn’t think it necessary
to speak to the forgotten man, and it came back to bite her and the DNC in the butt.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:15 PM

17,533 posts, read 13,320,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomC23 View Post
Like I said last week, Trump is seeking to salve his wounds after being humiliated at the UN last week. Yet another rally this week. This one in Southaven Mississippi. Playing to his base, Trump mocks a victim of sexual assault. Crowd roars.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/02/polit...urt/index.html
#TomC, sorry your butt hurts.

President Trump is making sure that the GOP wins the mid-terms

Just continuing to MAGA!

Old 10-02-2018, 10:17 PM

32,055 posts, read 15,037,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
#TomC, sorry your butt hurts.

President Trump is making sure that the GOP wins the mid-terms

Just continuing to MAGA!
Dems will win the house, republicans will retain the senate

Old 10-02-2018, 10:21 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,170,135 times
Quote:
No surprise, since Trump mocks everyone. He's nothing but a bully and his base loves that. Yet when SNL mocks him he goes crazy on twitter lol
Classic bully. A loudmouth and a coward.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:26 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,762,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by magaalot View Post
^ Trump is seeking what?
He already announced his hectic rally schedule several weeks ago.
Plus he's the opposite of butthurt, as he's been celebrating the USMCA deal.
And he was right to mock Ford, because soon everyone will be-
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...or-a-polygraph
The USMCA “deal”? Maybe the Village People can re-release a song for it. Hey, hey!

What a ridiculous name. In reality it’s more like a tweak and a name change FAKE deal.

NAFTA II OR NAFTA 2.0 sounds better.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:26 PM

17,533 posts, read 13,320,341 times
Quote:
Dems will win the house, republicans will retain the senate
I wouldn't bet on that. Lots of people like me are pissed off about what happened to Kavanaugh will be out and voting.

I absentee ballots won't be out until after we leave.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:27 PM

9,971 posts, read 5,667,931 times
Quote:
So this is SO ironic. Trump is spending a great deal of time in places that are depressed, uneducated, and poor. Places he never would have ever stooped to visit before he was campaigning for President, or trying to keep his presidency alive.

All the rest of his life he spent in glamorous wealthy educated places. Interesting he's not holding rallies there, in wealthy successful educated cities.

Um hmmm.
It's almost as if your economic and educational inferiors don't even deserve to have their own president acknowledge their existence!

Were you Hillary's campaign strategist by chance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies