Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2018, 08:16 AM

16,061 posts, read 26,635,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Women need to dress more conservatively.

Clothing that exposes a woman’s thighs or cleavage is not appropriate in public. Multiple visible tattoos also give off the wrong signal.
This is sarcasm right?! It has to be

Old 10-06-2018, 08:33 AM

21,108 posts, read 13,411,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Yes, the typical "good looking jock". Not the nerd. That's my point.

Mothers should be teaching their daughters to stop going for the braggadocios guy and now we wonder why Trump is President?

Big Media and Sitcoms actively encourage young Women to choose Men the most likely to sexually assault them. You choose a guy who is used to having Women bend over and drop their panties on command. You didn't want to follow the script so now you create the problem situation. Expecting a douchebag with an inflated ego to bend to your standards

"The Bad Boy" has been around since the 1950's in the commercial sense. At what point and with what Generation will Women in America finally wake up and stop choosing him and complaining about the crap that comes along with it? You want the popular guy but don't like how he treats you. Yet by swooning all over him that is what creates his entitlement mentality and propensity to feel entitled to "take it".

Meanwhile the Soy Boy has to pick up the pieces console you emotionally and endure an eternal friend zone. Chad Lightstorm didn't behave the way you wanted so now all Men are abusers and suck.

At what point will Women be held accountable for choosing these types of Men? There are millions of Men who can't even get a date. Yet somehow date rape and sexual abuse is a pandemic
I didn't expect him to bend to anything except not try to rape me.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Well now, a woman who is hanging with MC or even former MC types knows full well what kind of males she is hanging with. That life is high profile and there are very few if any secrets about how women are treated and seen. "Soy boys". Have to admit ...never heard that one before. As to who is responsible for safety from Chad you won't find any of the latter type guys hanging around even near him and his buddies and nobody is taking responsibility for anything let alone the safety and virtue of a woman who has chosen to be there.

In such cases with these ultra wild and outlaw types I theorize that women know full well what they are in for. The "Soy Boy" is certainly not responsible for any issues that may arise and you won't even find one in proximity. In more mainstream cases the Soy Boy (if I'm understanding the context of that term) will still not be any sort of responsible or even willing to intervene in a blatant case of misconduct. Now, some current or former hay chucking cow chasing country boy? different animal. The rural areas are still producing true gentlemen.

A woman young or more mature twirling her hair or being friendly or even being overtly flirtatious is not a rare thing especially on the party scene. However jumping straight to taking these "signals" as a shoe in for consent to sex is a fools venture. It don't mean squat in that regard. Truth be known more sexual assaults happen on the mainstream and college party scenes than with outlaw MCs. The women on the latter scene know going in what that life is about.
I hung out with Hell's Angels and you know what they did? Keep guard for me. I think some people are talking out of their buttholes.

There is no specific 'type' to avoid and all of this is still blaming the victims! You shouldn't go with a jock or a frat guy. Or the nerdy guy who may feel aggressive because he normally can't get women. Who can we pick and be sure fire not to get raped?

This is insane. WE cannot make it stop.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Is this a joke? Or sarcasm? I certainly hope so.

Regardless, it brings me to this - if a woman is dressed as if she's looking for sex, if a woman is actually looking for sex, then that is certainly her prerogative. There's nothing wrong with that. The only person permitted to have sex with her is the person she consents to. It's not an open invitation. There's no signal that says you're permitted to rape them.
Amen. This feels like the stone ages. Women aren't even supposed to want consensual sex. Lordy.

These threads are eye-opening though to all the people who contribute to the problem.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:45 AM

People who flaunt their wealth with nice houses and cars and such are to blame for getting robbed. They should hide their assets and live in a crappy house to reduce their chances of getting robbed.

That is a better analogy than talking about locking doors. Women being told to cover up their natural assets.

I was a serious partier when I was young and I can tell you for a fact my male friends never ever lost their control in the face of sexy women wearing skimpy clothing.

And no female I know loses their control around hot men in skimpy clothing. The problem is and always will lie with men who are rapists, nothing that women do or do not do.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:53 AM

18,126 posts, read 15,515,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
I hung out with Hell's Angels and you know what they did? Keep guard for me. I think some people are talking out of their buttholes.

There is no specific 'type' to avoid and all of this is still blaming the victims! You shouldn't go with a jock or a frat guy. Or the nerdy guy who may feel aggressive because he normally can't get women. Who can we pick and be sure fire not to get raped?

This is insane. WE cannot make it stop.

The Red and White are not the Sons of Silence. Or that fleabag bunch the Vagos. Oh trust me, I'm not talking out my posterior. MCs like these treat women as property with corresponding results. And no, there is no way to tell exactly what specific type of male is prone to rape. However the three piece vermin ridden MCs like the Vagos? Ummmm, a woman knows going in that conduct unbecoming is certain. And accepts that fact.

Cases of a young woman being sexually assaulted by all manner of bipedal predator (bipreds) while befuddled and passed out at some frat party and such are quite common anymore. And its certainly not Biff the lacross star in every case. Neville the nerd gets shots in as well. Agreed. A bipred is a bipred at the end of the day. And no WE who are not present cannot stop them.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:02 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,827,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Well now, a woman who is hanging with MC or even former MC types knows full well what kind of males she is hanging with. That life is high profile and there are very few if any secrets about how women are treated and seen. "Soy boys". Have to admit ...never heard that one before. As to who is responsible for safety from Chad you won't find any of the latter type guys hanging around even near him and his buddies and nobody is taking responsibility for anything let alone the safety and virtue of a woman who has chosen to be there.

In such cases with these ultra wild and outlaw types I theorize that women know full well what they are in for. The "Soy Boy" is certainly not responsible for any issues that may arise and you won't even find one in proximity. In more mainstream cases the Soy Boy (if I'm understanding the context of that term) will still not be any sort of responsible or even willing to intervene in a blatant case of misconduct. Now, some current or former hay chucking cow chasing country boy? different animal. The rural areas are still producing true gentlemen.

A woman young or more mature twirling her hair or being friendly or even being overtly flirtatious is not a rare thing especially on the party scene. However jumping straight to taking these "signals" as a shoe in for consent to sex is a fools venture. It don't mean squat in that regard. Truth be known more sexual assaults happen on the mainstream and college party scenes than with outlaw MCs. The women on the latter scene know going in what that life is about.
The thing is before they become outlaws they work their way up to that. They don't necessarily have to have a criminal record either. A rich boy can be it and have zero record because daddy knows who to pay off.

In regards to a Soy Boy basically the hallmark signs are:

- Excessively accommodating to Women to the point of being submissive
- Has a big sheepish obnoxious grin on his face all the time (bearing one's teeth excessively in nature is a sign of submission in primates)
- Is always positive and "upbeat" even when the situation calls for a more somber or pensive tone
- Is constantly checking his "masculine privilege" and doing incessant "temperature checks" for the Women in his life to make sure he's walking on egg shells and not offending them even in the slightest
- Has virtually zero masculinity, frame, conviction in ideals or confidence, constantly seeks approval from females on his lifestyle, hobbies and opinions etc. Therefore he is seen as a little brother. His penis and testicles do not exist to Women.
- Typically skinny fat, overly intellectual and possibly vegan (hence the term "Soy boy"). In general low Testosterone due to a poorly planned vegetarian or vegan diet (you can get testosterone from this diet but the threshold of competence is very high)

The Soy Boy if properly tested would typically reveal Testosterone levels at least 1/2 of what should be expected for a Male of that age. It is not so much the isoflavones from Soy more so than his psychology, diet and lifestyle that contributes to low T, passive and submissive nature and irritatingly "amiable" personality. His entire existence is designed to appease others.

Soy Boys are allergic to mechanical tasks, working with their hands, heavy weights, meat, the mineral iron as well as PIV sexual intercourse.

The opposite of the Soy Boy is Jake the Jerk, Tyrone the Thug, Chad the Biker, Juanito the Dealer, Zeke "The Greek", Tommy Two Toes, "Doggy Style" Darren, "Big Boss" Jim, "Bling Bling" Roberto, etc. Pretty much any guy with a "street" nickname.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:06 AM

49,976 posts, read 63,287,500 times
I think we should all carry tasers and zap any man who approaches us.

Seriously, the Bill Cosby’s and that generation of men were raised in a different era, and so were the women who they molested. The current generation of men and women are reshuffling behavior, and this is a healthy thing.

What we can do is raise our sons to be respectful, and raise our daughters to have self respect. Some of us always did that. The pendulum always swings wide at first, bordering on the ridiculous, but then it settles back to a comfortable place.

Some women DO place themselves in risky situations. When they do this, they are taking unnecessary chances. This in no way justifies men’s bad behavior, but to say that victims could be more careful is not blaming the victim.

Last edited by gentlearts; 10-06-2018 at 09:25 AM..

Old 10-06-2018, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I think we should all carry tasers and zap any man who approaches us.
Agreed, keep escalating the situation. I am getting tired of waiting for this to blow up.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post

Seriously, the Bill Cosby’s and that generation of men were raised in a different era, and so were the women who they molested. .
My Grandmother is the same age as Bill Cosby and she said she would not be going up to his hotel room repeatedly at night for anything personal or work related AT ALL. And that is not how a lady was taught to conduct herself unless the proper courtship had occurred - Movie star or not. So it begs the question of what sort of family environments did these Women come from? Drug addicts and destitute hooligans?

This is what makes them so hard to believe. On top of it the racial element is what boggles my mind the most. They claim the power difference, I don't buy it. An 18 year old White girl's life is worth more than any Black Man's in the 70's celebrity or not. And if you already know what the industry is like and that ludicrous sex acts would be required by those in charge then why participate and complain about it later? Hollywood has been known for depravity and sex parties etc since before the 50's. Are we really to believe nobody told these Women?

I am sure these events occurred but I do not buy that they were not consensual. I mean everyone has joked for decades about needing to blow a director to get a movie role - All of a sudden now it's a problem? This should have been addressed with 2nd wave feminism in the 60's and 70's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies