Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2018, 04:49 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times

Advertisements

Progress though? What progress, women are becoming more disposable each and every century.

Old 10-04-2018, 04:50 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
You don't seem to understand the words you are using. You claimed that liberals have convicted him of a crime. None of what you posted is convicting him of anything. And if it was demonstrably false, JUDGE Kavanaugh could sue them for slander or libel....odd that he doesn't. Could it be because he knows (which apparently others have missed) that there is a difference between expressing the opinion of his actions vs convicting him of a crime?
Let me tell you.. I've been accused of something I didn't do and being forced to defend yourself against a false allegation is horrific and can cause the destruction of people's lives. Now the left is turning an accusation into a disgraceful assumption of guilt and from some leftist, the actual proclamation of guilt and it makes me and many others sickened by you. We see who you are and it's shameful.

Your words no longer mean anything but destruction of anyone to achieve what you want. You'll get no where with me. I've been there and doing this shows that you're willing to do anything, hurt anyone, destroy peoples lives and reputations for your own selfish reasons.

And by the way, I'm a women.

1,433 posts, read 1,061,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Conservative males aren’t Alpha Dogs. GTHOH. 9 outta 10 Conservative males are soft AF. All that tough talkin Hawkins nonsense and big gun talk ain’t fooling anyone. You guys talk a good game, but y’all don’t want drama. But keep playing like you want the smoke...people like me know the real you.

You guys are running scared as hell. This thread is the proof. Kavanaugh gets a little pushback, and you guy’s whole world has come crashing down. LMAO...you dudes are weak.
Scared of what??....he'll be voted in tomorrow.

16,825 posts, read 17,720,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldjensens View Post
We are told to never say that. It is wrong to comment on a woman's looks. You can say You did a good job yesterday, or thank you for your excellent work on XXX. But a woman should never be made to feel like her looks have anything to do with her job or even that her appearance is ever noticed.

I can tell the guys I work with "that is a nice tie, or colored shirts look really good on your, or even jokingly - you are looking hot today, you had better stay inside. That is fine. But women - you are obligated to pretend they all look exactly alike and look the same every day of the year or you are in trouble. We can also whisper risque jokes to each other as long as we close the office door and speak in barely audible tones. if you did that with a woman, first you would get written up when she complained to HR and second everyone would think you were having an affair whispering to each other like that and you would get written up for inappropriate fraternizing. .
In a professional setting, no one should comment on anyone's physical appearance. Neither men nor women.

3,255 posts, read 1,717,739 times
Quote:
Facts not really your strong suit are they?

The number one cause of homelessness in women? Domestic violence. If no romantic partner becomes the norm, expect women's homelessness to decrease not increase.

Work stress rates? What are you talking about here? You think that women suffer more mental effects from working then men? Then explain the epidemic of suicide seen amongst working men.
Oh yeah and women no longer are the happier sex, I wonder why

Gimme a link to number 1 and I will believe you.

Old 10-04-2018, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
A man and his family have their lives ruined, and you have the audacity to make fun of him. You have no compassion and no shame.
LOL. You are complaining to me, but said nothing about the fact the poster I was responding to tried to claim that what happened to Kavanaugh (and his family) was the same thing as people DYING. That is shameless indeed.

Old 10-04-2018, 04:52 PM

16,548 posts, read 8,584,349 times
Quote:
When we get to that stage we are looking at 2-3 generations in the future. Women already get more of the degrees, and are becoming more and more of the work force, the government, and the managerial class. Continue that trend for those same 2-3 generations and women won't need child support to financially support their children.

Independence means financially too. Look at the women who are choosing to have children without men i.e. from sperm banks. Disproportionately well off, financially secure, and so on. They don't get child support and they are doing fine.
In that equation, I suspect you are not considering what is best for the child. Needless to say it is better and easier to raise kids with two parents, not just one. Just like in the old days before modern medicine there were a disproportionate number of single fathers who were tasked with raising kids without a mother. They did their best, but could not provide everything a developing child needs without a mother.
Needless to say lacking either parents influence, guidance, supervision, and love shortchanges the kids, and their future development.

`

25,690 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Quote:
ROFLMAO!

No, let this scientist educate you ever so slightly. The Y chromosome carries almost no genetic information compared to either the X of the somatic chromosomes. This is why children born without a Y have so few ill effects compared to those born without somatic chromosomes. Hell, a fetus cannot even develop without an X.

Second, there are no vertebrate examples of parthenogenesis of male organisms, it is solely found in females for a very specific reason. Would you like me to explain it to you?
No, I think we'll pass. Your misandry is quite evident without further evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If you have evidence of his guilt, please do present it. If you do not, yet you insist that he is guilty, that is called "railroading." And yes, Virginia... it has also been called a witch hunt.
Free speech is allowed in this country. You are aware of that right? I don't have to present anything, neither did Dr. Ford. But if what she said was demonstrably false instead of just crying and yelling, Judge Kavanaugh could have sued her for libel or slander. Yet he did not even mention it....telling indeed.

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Progress though? What progress, women are becoming more disposable each and every century.
Same with men. And?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies