Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2018, 05:17 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh I cannot wait to show this to my students. I always tell them that there are people who think "test tube babies" were born in an artificial uterus. They never believe me.

A test tube baby, is one in which the sperm and egg are combined in a test tube, and then the fertilizied egg is implanted back in a human woman's womb.

You really think they grown the entire baby in the lab! Omg, that is adorable!
LOL. You can kind of understand why Trump loves the uneducated. They're hilarious in their ignorance. I am trying to imagine the size of the test tube that poster thinks was large enough to grow a baby in. You just know that's how he pictured it. LOL.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:17 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,720,391 times
Oh well good luck, fertility rates are dropping anyways no matter what you do...

Also good luck with the rise of mass migration from Muslim countries, it's a death trap irregardless... I wonder how much we Metoo does with a Muslim migrant without getting accused of Islamaphobia.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:18 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
So facts you do not like =****ty. Good to know truth is completely meaningless to some people.
Nice double standard there. The truth certainly isn't meaningful for you in the Kavanaugh thing, is it? The only thing that is important is the accusation and that the accusation ends up burning the accused at the stake regardless of "the truth." So in your world, it seems, truth is at times meaningful and at times completely meaningless, depending on its usefulness.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
LOL. You can kind of understand why Trump loves the uneducated. They're hilarious in their ignorance. I am trying to imagine the size of the test tube that poster thinks was large enough to grow a baby in. You just know that's how he pictured it. LOL.
So much?
Man whatever the advances in those technologies will make women even more obsolete and ignored and will reinforce the "women are only good for reproduction and sex" benchmark even more.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:21 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
How do you not know what male disposability even is?
Maybe I'm too old and too long married to catch your meaning. Please do explain it, so I understand how it fits into the conversation.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:22 PM

You know what? Call me ignorant, call me anti-social, call me an incel, just keep calling me all whatever you want, those words empower me even more, just so you all know.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:22 PM

19,636 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
A man and his family have their lives ruined, and you have the audacity to make fun of him. You have no compassion and no shame.
Bart's life isn't ruined. He's going to be a supreme court justice. Life goes on and Americans will be on to something else in the news.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:23 PM

16,825 posts, read 17,733,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Nice double standard there. The truth certainly isn't meaningful for you in the Kavanaugh thing, is it? The only thing that is important is the accusation and that the accusation ends up burning the accused at the stake regardless of "the truth." So in your world, it seems, truth is at times meaningful and at times completely meaningless, depending on its usefulness.
Tsk, tsk, you shouldn't make things up. I never said Dr. Fords claims were factual. Please try to show where I made that claim. I will wait.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:23 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
So much?
Man whatever the advances in those technologies will make women even more obsolete and ignored and will reinforce the "women are only good for reproduction and sex" benchmark even more.
No, the man's participation literally takes seconds. A fetus still needs a uterus to develop. Men are much more expendable to the process than women.

Old 10-04-2018, 05:24 PM

25,744 posts, read 18,809,520 times
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOL

Oh I cannot wait to show this to my students. I always tell them that there are people who think "test tube babies" were born in an artificial uterus. They never believe me.

A test tube baby, is one in which the sperm and egg are combined in a test tube, and then the fertilizied egg is implanted back in a human woman's womb.

You really think they grown the entire baby in the lab! Omg, that is adorable!
I suggest you pay more attention to scientific research directions for the future. I'm sure folks from 1880 thought it was an "adorable" concept that humankind would one day walk on the moon. Hell, the way science is going these days, there may not be a need for humans, period--male or female--within just a few decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies