Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2018, 08:52 PM

5,311 posts, read 2,100,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
I hope that you realize that you’re arguing with a 16 ( almost 17) year old with zero life experience in the adult world.
Oh yes, I am aware. Sometimes I pretend we can help him broaden his current horizon from the views he says he currently holds. The theories of a group he says he shares views with (mgtow) are toxic. They take some good points and issues and have warped them into something that's not healthy. If a man decides not to have a relationship, etc., it's fine, but many of them don't stop there. They also hold odd views of dating and if they wanted to date like many say they had wanted to, they could, because it doesn't happen like they say.

Old 10-06-2018, 08:56 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,181,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Explain to your loved ones who happen to be of the female gender why it's suddenly OK to do what you want to women without the fear of repercussion. Tell them that it's their fault their being groped and molested because of what they wear, or how much they drink, or they didn't protest loud enough. Tell them that men are the "real" victims here because "your" President said so.

Reading some of the garbage being spewed on this forum, is it any mystery why women don't report sexual assault? Go ahead and snicker and smirk and pat yourselves on the back for being so clever. Then visit a rape crisis center. It will sober you up in a New York minute.
Amazing post!

I have to wonder about all those who stay up nights worrying and terrified for their sons, are they also praying for the lying ******* they call their daughters?

Your daughters are watching and listening to the President of the US mocking a woman who claims to be a vicitm of assault and fellow citizens laughing about it. They hear you call women who don't have evidence liars because what they say is meaningless. Do you believe they will ever come to you if they are raped? You can tell them they can come to you with anything but kids don't believe the words parents speak, they watch the actions.

Sexual assault doesn't discriminate by party, it can happen to any woman, even your daughter. You might spare a modicum of worry for her. Sexual assault is common and usualy not reported because women know they won't be believed and will likely be blamed for their own rape.

Last edited by detshen; 10-06-2018 at 09:06 PM..

Old 10-06-2018, 09:02 PM

31,934 posts, read 14,933,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Oh here we go with the BS sandwich!

That's ok, not like feminism isn't already a karma of it's own, as a post-feminist society the consequences consist of

-More rape than evercough cough sexual revolution, which ironically didn't even liberate male sexuality]
-More depression on women than ever
-Women no longer live their usual lifespans
-More women than ever report a low quality of life
-Women's suicide has increased
-Women's homelessness increases more and more every year
-Women now outnumber men in drug use
-Women's jail population increased
-Women no longer know how to express their sexuality and feelings
-Housing prices increased
-Women have become less prioritized to be protected
-etc

I am not bragging about this fyi, I am just pointing out the natural consequences that our society has gotten with the acceptance of said movement, we don't need no more feminism, you got your rights and still no satisfaction, more women than ever don't even know how to express their manners thanks to the "female empowerment" indoctrination without even getting ridiculed by other women.
And where exactly did you get this info from. Women are superior because men need them. Women don't need men though lol

Old 10-06-2018, 09:13 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,181,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Oh yes, I am aware. Sometimes I pretend we can help him broaden his current horizon from the views he says he currently holds. The theories of a group he says he shares views with (mgtow) are toxic. They take some good points and issues and have warped them into something that's not healthy. If a man decides not to have a relationship, etc., it's fine, but many of them don't stop there. They also hold odd views of dating and if they wanted to date like many say they had wanted to, they could, because it doesn't happen like they say.
The sad thing is that he has stated he wants a relationship, but spewing the ridiclous and bitter views of those groups is the best way to chase away women. Most women love men and vice versa. Among all the men and women I know and spend time with, we have all have mutual admiration for one another and life is good. We are all people, no need to hate on an entire gender. Sitting in the basement complaining about men being vicitms of women is just a waste of life.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
And where exactly did you get this info from. Women are superior because men need them. Women don't need men though lol
Now, I wouldn't go that far. I don't want men to go away or think of superiority of either gender. I've only said that women could live without men if it came to that because a)they could and b)someone else making up the ridiculous scenario that was presented as there's no way women could function at all if we had to because the men all disappeared.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:52 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,938,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
The sad thing is that he has stated he wants a relationship, but spewing the ridiclous and bitter views of those groups is the best way to chase away women. Most women love men and vice versa. Among all the men and women I know and spend time with, we have all have mutual admiration for one another and life is good. We are all people, no need to hate on an entire gender. Sitting in the basement complaining about men being vicitms of women is just a waste of life.
It doesn't get more discriminatory, biased, incendiary, and attacking than this.

Let's keep it real and call it exactly what it is- seething rage against men that is accepted by the tacit endorsement of not just this forum, but society at large.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
It doesn't get more discriminatory, biased, incendiary, and attacking than this.

Let's keep it real and call it exactly what it is- seething rage against men that is accepted by the tacit endorsement of not just this forum, but society at large.
While the basement thing is an overused stereotype for a certain subset of men, that post wasn't about all men, so it isn't "seething rage against men" in the sense I think you are trying to assert and not anywhere near meaning all of them, sorry. It's about the fringe groups of men who hold such radical views.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:37 PM

3,092 posts, read 1,938,785 times
Quote:
While the basement thing is an overused stereotype for a certain subset of men, that post wasn't about all men, so it isn't "seething rage against men" in the sense I think you are trying to assert and not anywhere near meaning all of them, sorry. It's about the fringe groups of men who hold such radical views.
There is nothing fringe about legitimate concern. All men that are plugged into the reality of the world we live in (read: men that are not in denial and delusion) share this concern. And regardless of whether you share this concern or you share this denial, you are defending a pretty vicious atrack on an opnion. This is the feminine imperative writ large: denial, misandry, and vicious shaming tactics.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:41 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,705,319 times
Quote:
Funny you're generalizing MGTOW, yet we can't do the same to feminism. The double standard is so obvious...

Old 10-06-2018, 10:43 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,705,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Amazing post!

I have to wonder about all those who stay up nights worrying and terrified for their sons, are they also praying for the lying ******* they call their daughters?

Your daughters are watching and listening to the President of the US mocking a woman who claims to be a vicitm of assault and fellow citizens laughing about it. They hear you call women who don't have evidence liars because what they say is meaningless. Do you believe they will ever come to you if they are raped? You can tell them they can come to you with anything but kids don't believe the words parents speak, they watch the actions.

Sexual assault doesn't discriminate by party, it can happen to any woman, even your daughter. You might spare a modicum of worry for her. Sexual assault is common and usualy not reported because women know they won't be believed and will likely be blamed for their own rape.
If you're this THIS concerned about sexual assault you would actually talk about the current mass raping epidemic going on in Europe, but of course since it doesn't match the politics
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies