Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 12:44 PM

3,255 posts, read 1,719,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I can be supportive of women in whatever they wish to do but will not support feminazi tactics. Nor will I support the belief that one sex is superior over the other.
Yeah, I can support women doing anything, including ****ed by the battlefield or doing the most dangerous sports, just don't complain that you weren't built for that and we are good

Old 01-29-2019, 12:46 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
You forget that only liberal women make up this metoo none sense. A silent majority of women worry about the future for the country and their husbands, fathers and sons. Keep dreaming if you think most women are metooers.
Are you trying to say only liberal women will complain when the abuse occurs, and conservative women will just stay silent and submit to the abuse? For the sake of the men in their lives?

Nope. Not on your life. That's just your own wishful thinking.

It's an insult to conservative women. When it comes to abuse, politics is not any part of it. Nor should it be.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:48 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Same here. Someone left a nasty rep message and no name. It's a very trashy move. It must have been a troll of some sort, or someone who is really angry. Little be they know I'm a strong supporter of women's rights.
I agree, it's a trashy more. It's also against TOS. Report it to the mods.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Because I don't like misogynists like Rush Limbaugh? Is that a prerequisite now to stay in the country?
Who?

Also don't cherry pick, if you're gonna call out misogyny, again don't merely target white men, makes your cause only lose more credibility.

Misogyny can be caused by all men. Gay men, black men, Muslim men or Hispanic men.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I agree, it's a trashy more. It's also against TOS. Report it to the mods.
Well **** I didn't know and I can't even keep count how many times I done that

But the last reps weren't me lol, towards you guys. I repped someone else.

Old 01-29-2019, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Are you trying to say only liberal women will complain when the abuse occurs, and conservative women will just stay silent and submit to the abuse? For the sake of the men in their lives?

It's an insult to conservative women. When it comes to abuse, politics is not any part of it. Nor should it be.
Neither should gender.

Old 01-29-2019, 01:15 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,808,426 times
Quote:
Conservative women who quote Rush Limbaugh are the ultimate Stepford wives. You allow a misogynist like that to frame the argument using terms like feminazi, and you fall in line right behind him, using language denigrating to women. And what's more, you're proud of it.

The generation of women coming up won't suffer these kind of men, or the women who give them power, the way previous generations did. It's a new century. Thankfully.
I am proud of myself as a woman. You can keep your ilk and thank goodness I don't know any women like you. It is a new century and women like me won't be bullied by women like you.

Old 01-29-2019, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Yeah, I can support women doing anything, including ****ed by the battlefield or doing the most dangerous sports, just don't complain that you weren't built for that and we are good
Just stop. If women can do it equally then by all means but don't expect special treatment or special quarters. Live with them and die with them.

Old 01-29-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

^ This. Abuse is abuse and should not be tolerated by anyone of any sex, race, creed, etc.

Old 01-29-2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
^ This. Abuse is abuse and should not be tolerated by anyone of any sex, race, creed, etc.
Then why the gendered definitions of sexual harassment and rape to begin with?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies