Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2018, 06:35 PM

7,969 posts, read 10,534,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Trump isn't as much the problem as his most vocal supporters are.
Yeah, that is a problem isn't it. Those people refusing to sit down and shut up even after constantly being called every insult in the book, called every kind of "phobe", all kinds of "racists", after all the barbs being thrown at them intended to force/shame them into "getting with the PC program", it just hasn't worked. And won't. Ever.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:39 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,733,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Yeah, that is a problem isn't it. Those people refusing to sit down and shut up even after constantly being called every insult in the book, called every kind of "phobe", all kinds of "racists", after all the barbs being thrown at them intended to force/shame them into "getting with the PC program", it just hasn't worked. And won't. Ever.
But it's true. The Trump supporter vision of America is white and Christian ONLY and everyone else just needs to shut up and obey. And it's not like Trump supporters aren't constantly hurling the worst insults at minority groups and anybody typically associated with the left. I for one am tired of being told I am not a "real American" or that I am "demon possessed" because I'm not a social conservative and I don't support Trump.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:46 PM

15,792 posts, read 6,200,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
the only people that have done themselves in are the libs with their constant pushing of wanting to ignore due process and convict people by lynch mob
Quote:
If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
2:03 PM - 3 May 2016

Lindsey Graham

Old 10-03-2018, 06:46 PM

6,830 posts, read 3,183,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
the only people that have done themselves in are the libs with their constant pushing of wanting to ignore due process and convict people by lynch mob

What people? Please name them.

Old 10-03-2018, 06:53 PM

16,237 posts, read 5,818,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
Unfortunately we have to live with the delusions of his supporters for the next 2 years also.
Blame Hillary and the DNC for that. Hillary was so lousy that she couldn't even beat Trump ....

Old 10-03-2018, 07:13 PM

5,891 posts, read 3,193,687 times
Either Kavanaugh will be confirmed or he will sue Ford for defamation and win and she'll be bankrupted, either way..good times.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:18 PM

2,951 posts, read 1,707,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
But it's true. The Trump supporter vision of America is white and Christian ONLY and everyone else just needs to shut up and obey. And it's not like Trump supporters aren't constantly hurling the worst insults at minority groups and anybody typically associated with the left. I for one am tired of being told I am not a "real American" or that I am "demon possessed" because I'm not a social conservative and I don't support Trump.
So sez the most racist poster on this forum...every post is about skin color.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:23 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,322,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
No it's not true. You and liberals like you are what is wrong with America. Don't like being called "not a real American"? Stop acting like you aren't. You are what is dividing the country.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:43 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,809,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
If it isn't enough that even Republican Senators are recoiling at Trump's mocking of Ford,
President Trump listed the very things that Cristina Ford said. The mockery is that she said them in the first place. Telling what she said is not mocking.

If the left would use their brain for thinking instead of for scheming they wouldn't make such fools of themselves.

Old 10-03-2018, 07:44 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,809,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
The disgusting fat greasy hunk of flesh at the top of our government is a putrid black stain on America's integrity and leadership in the world that it will take a long time to remove, especially considering it has an additional 2 years to soak in.
You do realize that Barry is no longer president, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies