Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2018, 11:03 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I'm wondering why the SJC Dems didn't investigate the allegations themselves before making blundering idiotic national fools of themselves and the Dem party (Schumer and numerous other Dems chimed in ). The FBI interviewed the accusers' own witnesses, and NONE of them will verify the allegations. NONE. What the hell were the SJC Dems thinking? That just claiming "me too" would be enough to destroy a man's life and career without any corroboration whatsoever? Just based on unverifiable "say so?"

You just can't get any more self-sabotaging than that. /SMH
The Dems were relying on the spineless actions of the RINOs to continue. This was one of the many reasons that I voted for Trump, to send a message to the RINOs that I was sick of them constantly allowing the Dems to screech over them and them backing down.

The Dems were so used to this behavior, they thought for sure that just the allegation alone would have the Republicans cower down and "take the high road" so as not to appear as biased towards accusers. They had this bs planned way back when the metoo movement started, just as I predicted way back then.

When Franken resigned, I said, in my post about it, that there was something else going on - there was an agenda, and we would see just what that agenda was in the future. Here we are. So many people were buying into stories based on the accusation alone. As I said, repeatedly, no one, at the time, had their day in court, yet so many in this nation were ready with their pitchforks just because someone said something happened. People were fired, their names and reputations were dragged through the mud, they resigned, they lost opportunities, etc.

At first, it all seemed only to be happening to people on the left, and I saw many people on the right cheering that on, yet those very same people could not see the ugliness being played out in front of them, and had no clue it would all be flipped on them. To me, it was clear what was going on, even that early on. In these types of situations, it is the only time I wish I had a national voice so that many could hear what I'm saying. I'm not right on everything, there's a whole lot that I don't know, but some things, I KNOW it, but have no way of telling the masses that they are falling into a trap. The only thing I could do was come on City Data and say it just to have someone hear it.

They tried it, and continue to try it, on President Trump. It worked on Roy Moore, so they went for the big fish - the justice they feared the most because they know that their Roe v Wade is a bunch of BS, and that they used someone (shocking) to push that forward.

The problem was, many of the Senators knew Kavanaugh, they knew he was a good judge, they knew he was a good person, and they fought for him because of it. The Dems were not expecting that at all. They bluffed, the Republican Senators called their bluff, as did Kavanaugh when he asked, (not "demanded"), a hearing to clear his name.

The Dems have been using the same hand for decades. This time the Republicans upped the ante and forced the Dems to reveal that they didn't even have a pair of 2s. And yet you still have people on the sidelines, who have seen that they had nothing, still acting like they had something. Because of those idiots, is it any wonder the Dems are emboldened to keep playing the same hand? They fool a lot of people with their lies and deception.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 11:18 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,437,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
It's like how they claim Trump "runs the country". Now Kavanaugh runs the SC.
Were still learning who all the actors are in the takedown of our Democracy..beginning with the Trump Campaign and all that occurred before and after in direct relation to this family.

Never in our history has a POTUS cozied up to ALL the murderous dictators of the world while simulaneously
" telling off" our allies, claiming it should have been done a long time ago.

How do you ' s not get it.???

Our country is under attack from the inside.
We are not prepared.
NO ONE making less then at least a million dollars a year should be voting anyone Republican. You will not benefit from this shift to dictator ship.
Vote them out ..if its still possible.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:19 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,722,262 times
The fact that we finally have a President with the guts to stand up to left-fringe lunacy like this is the best thing that happened to this country since Henry Ford gave us the model T.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:27 AM

21,933 posts, read 9,508,101 times
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271...9hhzg.facebook

Christine Ford received a lot of attention and sympathy when she testified before Congress about her alleged assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. During her testimony, Ford frequently responded not as a victim but as a physician. When asked by Senator Feinstein about the impact the events had on her, Ford responded:

Well, I think that the sequelae of sexual assault varies by person, so for me personally, anxiety, phobia and PTSD-like symptoms are the types of things that I’ve been coping with. So, more specifically, claustrophobia, panic and that type of thing.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:31 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
And when I first posted the LA Times story about this, guess you ignored it. The story also reported that CREEPAZOID did not even turn 18 until 1983...…. so you F-A-I-L,F-A-I-L,F-A-I-L!
Trump must be able to sniff out fellow PATHOLOGICAL LIARS LIKE HIMSELF ,seeing how those are the creeps he chooses as "the best people"!
I only posted a fraction of your post because, long as it is, what I copied pretty much sums up your entire post.
After reading just the first line of your post, my question would have to be; How old are you?

Old 10-10-2018, 11:35 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Awesome!

WWW.BRETTKAVANAUGH.COM

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...58194956050432

Old 10-10-2018, 11:45 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post

really? you are supporting this? this type of attack on an individual is totally uncalled for and shows the depths the left has sunk to. Hope he sue's them for slander.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:54 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
really? you are supporting this? this type of attack on an individual is totally uncalled for and shows the depths the left has sunk to. Hope he sue's them for slander.

I'm sure we would see NP's tune change if they or one of their family members were falsely accused of sexual assault.

Old 10-10-2018, 12:45 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
wait are liberals still going on about this? If they want to live in a country where we condemn people based on accusations alone and mob rule, then why don't they move to a place that works like that?

Old 10-10-2018, 01:01 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,343,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
wait are liberals still going on about this? If they want to live in a country where we condemn people based on accusations alone and mob rule, then why don't they move to a place that works like that?
No, Trump is going on about it. Like at a rally for the Kansas governor race on Saturday night after Kavanaugh's swearing in. Trump was spouting off about Kavanaugh and radical, angry Democratic mobs.
Quote:
Kavanaugh's name elicited thunderous applause, with supporters cheering, fist-pumping into the sky and holding up babies in celebration.
Trump touts Kavanaugh victory, calls Democrats a 'radical, angry mob' at Kansas rally - Chicago Tribune

Now what the Democratic candidate (who's currently a state senator from Topeka) had to do with the Kavanagh Senate hearings is not clear. What is clear is that the Ford allegation against Kavanaugh now has reverse political value. So why let folks forget?

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-10-2018 at 04:27 PM.. Reason: Removed edited quote and response
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies