Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2018, 10:21 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times

Advertisements

Only thing I've gotten out of this is what a bunch of assaholics we have in the Trump Party and they really like posting on the internet. You guy's certainly have no clue how to win graciously. And now you make post after post shoving the win down the throat and up the hole.
You all sound like a bunch of feral pigs who just hijacked a garbage truck.

But then you've always been that way. Snivel and complain you're a victim when you lose and do the insufferable, in your face, dick walk when you win.

We won't forget.

Assaholic "Someone who's addicted to acting in a compulsive negative social manner".

Last edited by mohawkx; 10-06-2018 at 10:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2018, 10:25 PM

366 posts, read 214,359 times
Congratulations Justice Kavanaugh

I'm getting ready to get up and have my morning coffee....

https://i.imgur.com/N4W0Ko1.png

Last edited by Oldhag1; 10-06-2018 at 10:39 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 10-06-2018, 10:25 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,413,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Only thing I've gotten out of this is what a bunch of assaholics we have in the Trump Party. You guy's certainly have no clue how to win graciously. And now you make post after post shoving the win down the throat and up the hole.

But then you've always been that way. Snivel and complain you're a victim when you lose and do the insufferable, in your face, dick walk when you win.

We won't forget.

Assaholic "Someone who's addicted to acting in a compulsive negative social manner".
Lol, that was the Dems in 2008, and when the ACA passed, and when the SCOTUS upheld the ACA.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:27 PM

13,742 posts, read 7,999,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
democrats made lots of mistakes but the worst one was calling for an FBI investigation over and over when they knew the outcome and then crying foul when the FBI report came back making the Ford's allegations weaker and Ramirez a joke. The Republicans and Trump called their bluff and they lost badly.
And if the Dems are foolish enough to keep digging into the FBI investigation it`s likely to get worse.

By now Pelosi knows damn well the Ford story is a hoax and the woman a bit screwy.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:29 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
I don't think Kavanaugh has the temperament or character to sit on the Supreme Court.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:29 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Lol, that was the Dems in 2008, and when the ACA passed, and when the SCOTUS upheld the ACA.
We were happy about the win. I don't remember such vitriol from the dems like I'm getting today from the Trump Party's lowest common denominator posting in this thread and now, most red states voters are really pleased about Obamacare. Try taking it away from your rust belt, red states now,
scooter.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:31 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Only thing I've gotten out of this is what a bunch of assaholics we have in the Trump Party. You guy's certainly have no clue how to win graciously. And now you make post after post shoving the win down the throat and up the hole.

We won't forget.

After the low handed childish smear tactics, you guys hit a new low even for Democrats so excuse me if I gloat that you didn't get your way. You had no problem destroying a mans life for political reasons but now you're going to take the high road and lecture about expecting people to win gracefully. You must be joking if you think anyone can take anything you say seriously.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:33 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I don't think Kavanaugh has the temperament or character to sit on the Supreme Court.
You're too late. That ship has sailed. Obviously enough Senators disagreed with you.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:36 PM

177 posts, read 108,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
You miss the Point: all that matters is abortion. Why?? Because abortion allows for unfettered sex. Which is actually ALL that matters to leftists (they worship it). Especially leftist women; womens lib and all that jazz.
Disgusting comment.

Old 10-06-2018, 10:43 PM

5,741 posts, read 4,699,967 times
Yuuuuuge win today.

Congrats to Justice Kavanaugh and his family.

Good triumphed over evil today. The country needs to relax a little and heal.

I've been following this saga for weeks, and am now exhausted and quite sickened by hat has transpired.

I'm going on vacation....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies