Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 09:55 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,118,635 times

Advertisements

That’s rich coming from Holder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2018, 09:59 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
What is to explain. It is self explanatory.
Yah, said the only AG ever held in contempt of Congress.....he's a lying, traitorous piece of crap. Ran guns to violent cartels that they then used to kill American citizens.

Old 10-07-2018, 12:54 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Yah, said the only AG ever held in contempt of Congress.....he's a lying, traitorous piece of crap. Ran guns to violent cartels that they then used to kill American citizens.
Yep, Sessions has been in bed with the drug cartels for awhile...have you ever noticed the drug flow into the US is VERY consistent, never a lull or shortage ANYWHERE...Gee, I wonder how that happens?!!

Old 10-07-2018, 01:20 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,901,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I know you folks are happy that your side won. Go ahead. Be happy. Rub it in. But you look like imbeciles when you say that half of the country hates America. Americans don't hate America. Right wingers, left wingers, moderates, independents and folks who don't follow politics love America. You can love America and disagree with the ruling party. To say otherwise is patently stupid and short sighted.

I love this country as much as I did when I woke up this morning, as much as I did the day after the election in 2016 and the day after the election in 2008. Stop with the insidious "the other side hates America BS."
The left are almost all Globalists (aka One-Worlders) now. Which is why this "America first" stuff drives them so bonkers.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:50 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
1) There are plenty of people who hate America. And that includes myself.

2) Define what you even mean by America. Because your idea of what America is, probably isn't my idea of what America is.

3) Even though I hate America, I still say openly to everyone, that this is the best country in the world. It is the prettiest ugly girl. It is the tallest midget. It is the most pleasant-smelling turd.

And why in the hell would anyone love America anyway? This place is an immoral cesspool, filled with morons, and gets worse every day.
Don't hate the country, hate what big government has done to it.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:53 AM

31,009 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Eric Holder? The guy that sells guns to drug lords then gets his buddy Obama to give him a get out of jail free card If there was ever an enemy of the people of America and Mexico, it would be this Marxist Fool.

Last edited by LS Jaun; 10-07-2018 at 02:40 AM..

Old 10-07-2018, 05:11 AM

14,848 posts, read 8,204,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
And that's about all your post deserves as a reply.
Why bother posting if you're going to say nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Don't hate the country, hate what big government has done to it.
Let us define what we even mean by country? Do you mean the land and rivers and mountains? Do you mean the government? Do you mean the people? Do you mean the culture? What are we even talking about here?

But more-importantly, why should I love it? Is this the best it gets? I believe that anyone who says they love America, is literally insane. Certainly they should prefer it to the other ~200 countries(I do), but love it? Crazy-talk.

My favorite American of all-time is Thomas Jefferson. Would Thomas Jefferson love this America? Would Thomas Jefferson even like this America?

Last edited by Redshadowz; 10-07-2018 at 05:42 AM..

Old 10-07-2018, 10:43 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
Quote:
To be fair, the Supreme Court's legitimacy should have always been questioned. You guys act like this is something new.

"To consider the judges as the ultimate arbiters of all constitutional questions is a very dangerous doctrine indeed, and one which would place us under the despotism of an oligarchy. Our judges are as honest as other men and not more so. They have with others the same passions for party, for power, and the privilege of their corps. Their maxim is boni judicis est ampliare jurisdictionem [good justice is broad jurisdiction], and their power the more dangerous as they are in office for life and not responsible, as the other functionaries are, to the elective control." - Thomas Jefferson

https://famguardian.org/Subjects/Pol...n/jeff1030.htm

My only objection to this discussion, is the sheer hypocrisy of the democrats. They loved the Supreme Court when it was ruling in their favor, and the Republicans hated it. Now the Republicans love it and the democrats hate it.

The same thing goes for the FBI. As long as it is investigating Donald Trump, the FBI is full of angels who only want to do what is right and protect America. But when the investigation into Kavanaugh turned up nothing? The FBI is corrupt, and is orchestrating a cover-up to protect a gang-rapist.
There is almost 1790 words of criticism addressing SCOTUS on their "Supreme Court of the United States" Wikipedia page. There is also something to be said about them knowing the spirit/letter of the Constitution when they have made decisions that, for all intents/purposes, violate the Constitution.

Old 10-07-2018, 10:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Why bother posting if you're going to say nothing?

Let us define what we even mean by country? Do you mean the land and rivers and mountains? Do you mean the government? Do you mean the people? Do you mean the culture? What are we even talking about here?

But more-importantly, why should I love it? Is this the best it gets? I believe that anyone who says they love America, is literally insane. Certainly they should prefer it to the other ~200 countries(I do), but love it? Crazy-talk.

My favorite American of all-time is Thomas Jefferson. Would Thomas Jefferson love this America? Would Thomas Jefferson even like this America?
NO, Thomas Jefferson would probably be shocked that NO American citizens were taking action against this kind of Govt, to remove them from power.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:34 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,854,786 times
Quote:

You call it crazy talk yet you ask what it means? lol THAT is crazy talk.
It's about the opportunity and freedom that the founders laid out vs the tyranny that our government forces on us.

Agree with Jefferson. Jefferson would be appalled at how the Republic has gotten out of hand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies