Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 06:36 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,014 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So hearsay has taken on a truth of its own. Idiots who wait 34 years and then weaponized a criminal act with a very hazy memory that was befuddled by alcohol has to be taken as gospel.

What is wrong with these idiots among us?
The left has become great at this one thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Microsoft employee calls Trump supporters "gender traitors" and "accomplices to sexual assault"-download-4-.jpeg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 06:38 AM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
So being outraged is profitable. I might try it myself.
Looks like it.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:19 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakefront16 View Post
Yeah, yeah but, I got quoted before editing/expanding clarifying my calling BS is on the supposed MS employee, not OP’s take.
Hope that helps.
Oh, ok. I try and proofread my posts, but many times I see my mistakes after I post and have to go back and edit.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:23 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,008,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
A proud "Services Architect & Lead @microsoft" decided to share her opinions of Trump and Kavanaugh Supporters.

https://twitter.com/caitie/status/1048666672008028160
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do334iFXUAAXNPh.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do334NzXkAAuMYs.jpg

Here's the message incase the tweet gets deleted.

I hope no one here has the misfortune of having to work with this woman.
i'm fascinated by this need to identify one person's sharing of their views as some kind of philosophy for everyone that doesn't think like you.

Alex Jones says some pretty scary things. Remember when Glen Beck was trying to get famous and was outrageous -- I would never think to post that here as some kind of representation of all Republicans/conservatives.

Meghan McCain, Nichole Wallace have always been Republicans, consevatives but I don't come here citing their theories as the mantra for all Republicans or conservatives.

Within the party - on either side of the aisle there are a spectrum of views.

No one person holds the key to what is true for everyone that may not agree with a Trump supporter.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I wonder where she lives (she used the 'British' spelling of the word color) ?

Wherever she lives, she doesn't seem to understand that the Senate doesn't elect justices, but rather confirms a pick made by the POTUS.

Well if she lives in England she should feel very safe. Don't let any opportunity to milk the taxpayers go to waste.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokinouta View Post
GoFundMe campaigns for Christine Blasey Ford raise over $700,000 combinedhttps://www.cbsnews.com/news/christine-blasey-ford-gofundme-brett-kavanaugh-allegations-senate-testimony/

Dr. Ford made a hella more than that off this case.
FundMe description reads. The description also suggests donors visit other similar GoFundMe pages, such as Charity Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN) as well as a second campaign started by Heidi Feldman, intended to create a scholarship in Dr. Blasey Ford's name. The scholarship campaign has raised over $14,000 of its $25,000 goal.

Ford was asked about the fundraising efforts on her behalf during Thursday's hearing. "I'm aware that there's been several GoFundMe sites that I haven't had a chance to figure out how to manage those because I've never had one," Ford said when prosecutor Rachel Mitchell asked about funding.

Ford said the intention of the fundraising was to help her cover the cost of security detail, but did not specify if she talking about Feldman's "Cover Dr. Blasey's security costs," GoFundMe.

Ford and her lawyers said her legal team is working on a pro bono basis. When asked again about additional costs the hearing has brought on, Ford said "There are members of the community in Palo Alto that have the means to contribute to help me with the security detail, et cetera."
Christine Ford may not have pulled one over on the FBI or Congress, but she surely pulled one over on the gullible public. She can buy a lot of Starbucks with that kind of money.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:35 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
Maybe it's this genius who wrote it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs&t=4s
It's sad that the mentally ill are left roaming the streets when they should be in a psychiatric hospital.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:55 AM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
Can't wait until the next full moon.

Let the howling begin..LOL

Old 10-07-2018, 08:10 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Default New York Times calls women who support Kavanaugh gender traitors

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/o...=tw-nytopinion

Very funny. Women are capable of logic, and of understanding the law and how it works. Yet Dems are insisting that tears and emotion overrules complete lack of corroboration and evidence.

Old 10-07-2018, 08:19 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,960,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/o...=tw-nytopinion

Very funny. Women are capable of logic, and of understanding the law and how it works. Yet Dems are insisting that tears and emotion overrules complete lack of corroboration and evidence.
I'm going to keep posting the same thing. Kavanaugh was not a defendant in a criminal trial. Lack of evidence or not, the innocent until proven guilty standard did not apply. It was a job interview. What did apply was the fact that the Republicans wanted to appoint him and the interview and investigation was directed and orchestrated by a group of Republicans. Hence the fact that he was confirmed along party lines. So continue reading opinion pieces about the confirmation and gloating but it does not change the fact that the innocent until guilty standard did not apply, so your repeated claim that the lack of evidence was the reason he was confirmed anyway is flawed and illogical. The Republicans were determined to appoint him come hell or high water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies