Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2018, 02:44 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,126,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Actually this is not true, the test revealed she has NA in her blood. The problem is it's no more than the average American. I'm a well known Trump basher but in this instance he was correct.
Except they didn't even have NA dna as a comparison so they used other DNA as a substitute....so she may be .09% Peruvian or something!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2018, 02:49 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,475,296 times
"I Have More Indian Blood Than Pocahontas "

Clearly he doesn't.

His grandfather was a full blooded German who ran a bordello in Canada, and his mother was born in Scotland to Scots natives.

His family are nouveau riche outsiders, and he is just a liar and braggart.

Old 10-16-2018, 02:51 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,126,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
"I Have More Indian Blood Than Pocahontas "

Clearly he doesn't.

His grandfather was a full blooded German who ran a bordello in Canada, and his mother was born in Scotland to Scots natives.

His family are nouveau riche outsiders, and he is just a liar and braggart.
I'm guessing you are unaware of Sardonic humor...

Old 10-16-2018, 03:04 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,475,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
I'm guessing you are unaware of Sardonic humor...
Trump is very thin skinned, he can't take it himself, it enrages him. One can not pull off such ridicule (though he tries often) when he himself is not that well respected. It just makes him look even more petty.

He should learn:
  • Always tell the truth, and learn the virtue of honesty
  • Keep promises, and mean them when he says them
  • Respect others, including his wife whom he treats shamefully
Better for him to grow up and show the nation he can wear big boy pants, than initiate these squabbles he can't win.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:34 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,150,536 times
Did Trump offer to take a DNA test?

Your wild exaggeration that this makes it a "bad week" for Democrats is kind of funny.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:38 PM

247 posts, read 181,440 times
That is so funny how he keeps saying Pocahontas and no one can do **** about it.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:41 PM

15,882 posts, read 6,352,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKW View Post
That is so funny how he keeps saying Pocahontas and no one can do **** about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE-5...ature=youtu.be

There is plenty people can do about it. We can vote. This is not OK by me:

Old 10-16-2018, 04:46 PM

2,486 posts, read 827,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump calls out Cory Booker & Pocahontas as "Dream Candidates". Says they got nobody to run against him.

Crowd loves it.

Very bad week for the Democrat.

President Trump RIPS Elizabeth Warren: I Have More Indian Blood Than Pocahontas 10/6/18

He's not wrong. Of course anyone that has been here more than a couple of generations (7 I think for me) has more NA in them than she seems to have. My wife has much more than I. She is the first generation born outside of OK and her family is many generations deep. My Nephew on her side is actually a registered member of the Cherokee Nation as his dad was a 1/2 blood, making he and his sister a 16th. I believe you have to be 32nd or better to be registered.

I doubt Warren is anywhere near the requirement. She certainly doesn't have enough NA to claim she is one on her forms, yet she did.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:54 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,440,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Oh God. The Pochahontas thing is getting old. Try something new. Boring Republican name calling. Blah blah blah.
Trump just needs to write that big fat check to cover his big fat mouth.
But. He wont. He never keeps his word. His word is mush.

Ms. Warren can have a field day with this deadbeat president.

Old 10-16-2018, 05:01 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,440,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKW View Post
Trump is splitting again.
First he said..."so what" when it was announced Ms. Warren took her DNA test and released it as requested.

Then, he responds , " some people call her Pocahontas"

Last, , he says " she is going to be easy to beat."

I think he needs his go-to campaign announcement of...."Russia if you re listening...I need to beat Elizabeth Warren"...you will be rewarded mightily..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies