Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 08:17 PM

30,352 posts, read 19,128,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
In Short he is full of crap.
Yes....since I was in HS in the 70's, the Dims and their media accomplices have said similar pronouncements that if Republicans did this or didn't do this, they would be wiped out and never receive another woman, black, Hispanic, Union, gay....and these pronouncements are 0 for a thousand....so there's no reason to believe this one especially since every conservative woman I know supported Justice Kavanaugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2018, 08:25 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,115,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The next two years look like tough sledding for the Pot (formerly GOP).

The Party of tRump will likely be dealing with an economic downturn in addition to all of their other foul-ups.

The Republican Party?

For all intents and purposes, it dissolved 18 months ago.

And they will purposely time the crashing of the economy so that they can blame it on the next Dem POTUS. The Democratic party needs tougher leadership and none of this bull-**** not going to impeach that we got from Pelosi and not holding anyone responsible for the 2008 financial debacle.

Old 10-08-2018, 08:30 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Let the pathetic Dems have their wet dreams.

Old 10-08-2018, 08:32 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,900,569 times
Wait, I'm confused. Jolly says that because the GOP has virtually no moderates anymore, it's going to crumble. Then he says that the Dems have almost no moderates either. Logic dictates the conclusion that the DEMS are about to crumble too, then.
So he's saying we should prepare for a Green or Libertarian president coming soon......I guess.....lol

(By the way, this guy lost to Charlie Crist, of all people.....so when it comes to taking advice from him, I think we should pass....lol)

Old 10-08-2018, 09:04 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,222,322 times
Like some loser RINO knows what is up.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:00 PM

672 posts, read 810,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Yes....since I was in HS in the 70's, the Dims and their media accomplices have said similar pronouncements that if Republicans did this or didn't do this, they would be wiped out and never receive another woman, black, Hispanic, Union, gay....and these pronouncements are 0 for a thousand....so there's no reason to believe this one especially since every conservative woman I know supported Justice Kavanaugh.

Well it was just 2008 on this very site that so many threads from Progressives stating that Republicans will never ever Ever win the Presidency again. That Texas was Blue and the Republican party was finished.

How did that work out for them?

37 Republican Governors, Republican House, Republican Senate and the biggest purge of Democrats in State and local governments around this country. Then the Presidency. Now, like they are fond of saying on CNN and MSNBc The Republicans have control of all Three branches of the Federal Government. How did all that happen? Russia? In local races all over this country? Sure California became Bluer but most of the States turned Red during Obama's presidency. It will continue to flip as it always does. If the Dems don't win the house it would be unusual. If they do I'm sure there will be so many threads here stating it is the end of the Republican Party again.

You have to laugh though the same posters here are already praying for a economic collapse. That just pathetic.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:13 PM

32,059 posts, read 15,040,845 times
Neither party will crumble. We will always go back and forth with who’s in charge of government. I do think it’s a very scary time. And it has been for awhile. Remember when our politicians actually made deals and compromised for the good of our country. What happened to that. We need these kind of politicians back in office.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:14 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Hard to say.

Ex-GOP Congressman David Jolly Predicts Republicans Will Crumble After Kavanaugh Debacle

https://www.alternet.org/ex-gop-cong...anaugh-debacle
is this the guy that was on the Bill Maher show last Friday? then he is a loser and clueless and why would anybody print his opinions like they mean something is a joke.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:23 PM

6,675 posts, read 4,274,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
The next two years look like tough sledding for the Pot (formerly GOP).

The Party of tRump will likely be dealing with an economic downturn in addition to all of their other foul-ups.

The Republican Party?

For all intents and purposes, it dissolved 18 months ago.

Any time you see anyone predicting the complete demise of either the GOP or the Democrats, ignore it. They have no idea what they’re talking about.

Old 10-08-2018, 10:30 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,266,686 times
this is the same trump hater that said a lot of bs on the bill maher show and the seals were clapping everything he said......he couldn't give Trump credit in re-negotiating NAFTA. He said China is running circles on Trump and basically is
rooting for China.....everything that Trump does is bad. No wonder he gets invited to the Bill Maher show......what a loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies