Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 09:42 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton says that we should not hold Slick Willy to same standard as other women accusers, especially those who made allegations against Kavanaugh.

Apparently accused rapist Bill Clinton, should be "trusted" despite being impeached for lying about sex in the White House with a young intern while President.

Bill Clinton's Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'Different', Hillary Says

That does seem to be the hallmark of the Democrat leadership. One standard for us, another for the "deplorables".

(and before the chorus starts, yes, Waldokitty loves talking about the Clintions. they are afterall, the defacto leadership of the democrat party)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 09:57 AM

603 posts, read 445,015 times
She's right. Unlike Kavanaugh Bill actually committed the offenses he was accused of.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:03 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,231,960 times
What she actually said was that if Republicans want to compare Bill's sexual misconduct allegations to Republican's sexual misconduct allegations, they should first invite the same level of thorough investigation into those allegations as was conducted when Bill Clinton was accused.

I agree with that sentiment. You cannot drag Bill Clinton's crap into this, knowing that he was fully investigated, and try to shore up your "well if Clinton could get away with it" talk when the Rs accused (Trump and Kavanaugh in this case) have NEVER BEEN put through a full FBI investigation.

I didn't see her say what Bill did was okay.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:05 AM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary Clinton says that we should not hold Slick Willy to same standard as other women accusers, especially those who made allegations against Kavanaugh.

Apparently accused rapist Bill Clinton, should be "trusted" despite being impeached for lying about sex in the White House with a young intern while President.

Bill Clinton's Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'Different', Hillary Says

That does seem to be the hallmark of the Democrat leadership. One standard for us, another for the "deplorables".

(and before the chorus starts, yes, Waldokitty loves talking about the Clintions. they are afterall, the defacto leadership of the democrat party)
Crooked Hillary Rodham Clinton is such a pantsuit full of blatherskite and gobschite and scithery.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:07 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,247,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
What she actually said was that if Republicans want to compare Bill's sexual misconduct allegations to Republican's sexual misconduct allegations, they should first invite the same level of thorough investigation into those allegations as was conducted when Bill Clinton was accused.

I agree with that sentiment. You cannot drag Bill Clinton's crap into this, knowing that he was fully investigated, and try to shore up your "well if Clinton could get away with it" talk when the Rs accused (Trump and Kavanaugh in this case) have NEVER BEEN put through a full FBI investigation.

Keep bobbing and weaving. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and lie like a Clinton.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:08 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Double standard. Democrats often get a pass, and should not be held accountable. That's her message. Why were people like Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton allowed to stay in public office?

Old 10-10-2018, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Keep bobbing and weaving. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, and lie like a Clinton.
And, yet... I got none of that out of a statement of fact.

Old 10-10-2018, 11:08 AM

20,858 posts, read 9,518,220 times
Trumplings Say Donald Trump Should be Held to Another Standard - His Sexual Assault Allegations are "Different" standard

Old 10-10-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Double standard. Democrats often get a pass, and should not be held accountable. That's her message. Why were people like Ted Kennedy, and Bill Clinton allowed to stay in public office?
Same reason Trump and Kavanaugh and a host of others are, maybe.

Politics are a dirty business.

Similarly, John Edwards' WH run was destroyed by the Riele Hunter thing, soo...

Old 10-10-2018, 11:21 AM

29,531 posts, read 9,700,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post

Since when do the actual facts of the matter matter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies