Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 10:31 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Global warming is a scam created by Al Gore. I wish I would have thought about it first. I would have made billions.
Why is it globally acknowledged, why is the physical evidence overwhelming, why are corporations lying about it??

Come on, stop capitalism from destroying this world and help build a self sustaining society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 10:43 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Global warming is a scam created by Al Gore. I wish I would have thought about it first. I would have made billions.
Actually Maurice Strong, created Global Warming. No conflict of interest there, as the head of the WC Bank, where carbon taxes are kept(wink)

Old 10-10-2018, 10:45 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Why is it globally acknowledged, why is the physical evidence overwhelming, why are corporations lying about it??

Come on, stop capitalism from destroying this world and help build a self sustaining society.
You are getting your conspiracy theories mixed up. It is no longer global warming - it's "climate change". That's because we are entering a period of global cooling - not warming. Just a little hiccup with the junk science being promoted as a way to generate taxes, enrich the globalists and keep govt. humming.

The world is millions of years old and tracking back 150 years of data is meaningless. Poles may be shifting. Nature will take it's course.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Actually Maurice Strong, created Global Warming. No conflict of interest there, as the head of the WC Bank, where carbon taxes are kept(wink)
conspiracies not based on fact.

Private power wants to destroy this world before people realize they can free themselves from capitalism and live a free and harmonious life.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
You are getting your conspiracy theories mixed up. It is no longer global warming - it's "climate change". That's because we are entering a period of global cooling - not warming. Just a little hiccup with the junk science being promoted as a way to generate taxes, enrich the globalists and keep govt. humming.

The world is millions of years old and tracking back 150 years of data is meaningless. Poles may be shifting. Nature will take it's course.
https://www.voanews.com/a/4607652.html

Old 10-10-2018, 10:47 AM

13,956 posts, read 5,625,642 times
Calling Poe's Law on this thread. No way the OP isn't clowning/trolling. No way.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volobjectitarian View Post
Calling Poe's Law on this thread. No way the OP isn't clowning/trolling. No way.
Global warming will destroy the world if we allow private industry to control human development.

All the natural laws of earth, the animal kingdom, organized human life, mutual aid, natural regulation of algae, it will all end thanks to destructive capitalists.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:52 AM

89,015 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What nonsense. Why do you nuts fall for this garbage time and time again? What's the flaw in your brains that allow this? How does one man out of 9 cause this? If it's "past the point of no return" as they say WTF can be done? According to them with that statement nothing possibly can be. Only really, really stupid people will believe this nonsense.
Is there global warming and global cooling? Yes, as has been true throughout the entire history of the earth, even before humans existed.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:53 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
And hypocrit Gore has the carbon footprint of Godzilla. Even he doesn’t take it seriously as proven by his hyper polluting lifestyle, just the money and profit he makes from it.

Old 10-10-2018, 10:55 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
What are you talking about??

Global warming will cripple the animal kingdom and destroy all hopes of forming a self sustaining society.

Authoritarians like yourself want private industry to destroy the environment for personal gain, you don't care about saving humanity, and creating a better world for everyone.

But peace and harmony will defeat you extremist capitalists.

Don't tell me we are not even close to being on the same page of intellect and you want to inquire about global warming!

They didn't teach you in school, that a major ecological event happen long ago, causing an Ice Sheet to form over the majority of Northern Hemisphere.
The Earth is still healing itself from that event. I have to seriously question what exactly they educate about in public schools these days.
You think the Earth has fully recovered from the ICEAGE, I take it? Or did you even know there is an ICEAGE?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies