Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2018, 10:52 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,755,581 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
If this happened on American soil, I do wonder what an SJW liberal would say about this. This vile person should be put in solitary confinement.
I'm pretty sure transpeople have more intersectional bonus points than straight women so there is no SJW issue to see here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2018, 10:55 AM

23,504 posts, read 12,502,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
So we should move trans prisoners back to male prisons, even when they are explicitly targeted for violence?
No, keep them safe and in the female prisons so that only the female prisoners are targeted for violence

Old 10-11-2018, 10:56 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,583,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buildings_and_bridges View Post
I don't see how the person's gender identity really matters here. The question is: why are those who have already committed these types of crimes allowed to continue to commit them while being punished for them?

The OP seems to suggest that liberals/leftists/whatever are unaware that every group has rapists and other criminals in it. Because we're all people.
Well, if transgenders MUST be recognized for the gender they 'identify as', you cannot put exemptions on that for police or when they are arrested, it MUST apply to everyone, at all times.

Old 10-11-2018, 10:58 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,534,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Lol that's a whole lot of craziness right there. I don't even know what to say about this story. Where to start...
start with a mugshot?

Old 10-11-2018, 10:59 AM

1,406 posts, read 800,498 times
I think the much bigger problem that needs to be addressed is why prison authorities can't stop people of any orientation/gender from raping or being raped in prison.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:00 AM

21,463 posts, read 10,566,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
So we should move trans prisoners back to male prisons, even when they are explicitly targeted for violence?
YES!! They can be in their own corner of the prison, kept away from the rest of the population. Why would you put biological men in women's prisons? It's insanity!

Old 10-11-2018, 11:32 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,245,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
I think the much bigger problem that needs to be addressed is why prison authorities can't stop people of any orientation/gender from raping or being raped in prison.
Agreed.

Old 10-11-2018, 02:39 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,149,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2k View Post
You would have to either cage people 24 hours a day in cells with solid walls or place one-on-one armed guards with every inmate. People in prison tend to have broken moral compasses and practice opportunistic victimization. Even getting iron chasity belts with pick proof locks wouldn’t work since many rapists are willing to use an instrument when the biological perferrred “weapon” of penetration is not available.

Old 10-11-2018, 07:44 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,868,893 times
Transgender giving new meaning to a trojan horse or wolf in sheep's clothing.

Old 10-11-2018, 10:25 PM

1,406 posts, read 800,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
You would have to either cage people 24 hours a day in cells with solid walls or place one-on-one armed guards with every inmate. People in prison tend to have broken moral compasses and practice opportunistic victimization. Even getting iron chasity belts with pick proof locks wouldn’t work since many rapists are willing to use an instrument when the biological perferrred “weapon” of penetration is not available.
I don't think the solution would need to be that drastic. Especially if lawyers and courts would worry more about security than whether prisoners' feelings were hurt and no one was mean to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies