Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2018, 02:13 PM

421 posts, read 328,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Do you "know" this or is that just what you are being told ? Because I don't see (or fear) any of that nor do I fear most of the "Right" with the exception of - conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones.

As for this president he is far more of hypocrite than George Clooney; he sprays the road ahead with water and then gets angry when he steps in the mud.
You fear Alex jones ? lolololololoollooloolooooollooollllll LMFAO!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2018, 02:40 PM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarxWasRight View Post
Lol. Poor snowflake.

500,000+ people died in the middle east during the (on-going) Iraq War. The USA is currently supplying weapons to Saudi Arabia so they can commit genocide in Yemen. Who are the terrorists again?
obama and bush.

Old 10-13-2018, 02:48 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,542,607 times
Clooney is a pretty boy who lies for a living.

PFFFFFFT!

Old 10-13-2018, 02:54 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
George Looney is an uneducated college dropout and Hollywood actor who has been elite and privileged his entire life, and has no concept of what real life is even like. Why would anyone listen to a damn thing he has to say in the first place?
You've just described trump. Why are you attaching your comment onto Clooney?

Old 10-13-2018, 02:54 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Do you "know" this or is that just what you are being told ? Because I don't see (or fear) any of that nor do I fear most of the "Right" with the exception of - conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones.

As for this president he is far more of hypocrite than George Clooney; he sprays the road ahead with water and then gets angry when he steps in the mud.

Whaaat? Everyday on the news we hear about the so called "resistance" getting more and more daring and dangerous. We have antifa idiots directing traffic in Portland and berating old white guys with the cops standing down. We have rude disruptions in the Senate. We have mobs turning up at peoples houses and places like restaurants to harass the Republican that is there. We have riots on college campuses where they burn and destroy to protest a Right leaning speaker to stop their right to speak and the right for others to listen. We have Democrats that are calling the Police of this country "racists" and the rule of law what is the problem. The same Dems are getting behind the illegal aliens that are breaking into the country and looking the other way when they commit deadly crimes against citizens and Legal immigrants.

I don't FEAR ghosts because I can't see them but I do FEAR the Unhinged Misguided Democrat that is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and somehow views their bad actions as being Patriotic against a tyrant.

Trump is working hard at fulfilling his campaign pledges while Clooney, Deniro and a whole bunch of other celebrities feel that they have the right to tell us their opinions.

Old 10-13-2018, 02:56 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
I think it's weird that there's a Trump supporter on this very thread making remarks that make it clear he is afraid of immigrants, particularly Muslims, and still insisting that he's not afraid.

Yes, if you think Muslims are going to come and kill you, you are fearful.
If you think immigrants are going to somehow enter your home without you inviting them, you are fearful.

Let me guess: You are not afraid of random white men in movie theaters, dance clubs, pharmacies, or schools, even though mass killings at all of these places were perpetrated by... wait for it... white men?

First off, illegal aliens aren't "immigrants" and Trump only objects to radical Muslims not the peaceful kind. Trump has no issue with strong women. WTH are you talking about? Nice, typical leftist spin there.

Old 10-13-2018, 02:59 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,283,655 times
If by "Muslims, immigrants, strong women" he means "countries with strong terrorist ties, illegal aliens, and liars" then yes I agree with Clooney.

Old 10-13-2018, 03:02 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-strong-women/

The only place where women seemed seems to have trouble testifying about their abuse seems to be Hollywood considering how long Weinstein was around

Also Clooney is not known for good predictions

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mf6AcN1cUo
Yeah, we might as well fear them since those groups already fear strong men.

Old 10-13-2018, 03:03 PM

23,468 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
You've just described trump. Why are you attaching your comment onto Clooney?
Maybe because this thread is about Clooney, not about the subject of Clooney's opinion.

Old 10-13-2018, 03:04 PM

31,002 posts, read 22,045,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Are you saying that Trump hasn't promoted national Fear of Muslims. Fear of immigrants. Fear of minorities and Fear of strong women?
If you want I can give you numerous factual examples of him doing so.
Fear of Muslims? After Obama's apology tour of the middle east he sure showed us how a peace prize winner really felt about Muslims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQhEtXcFyYw

And Syria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkb3y6K3waU
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies