Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 05:48 AM

152 posts, read 99,274 times

Advertisements

I'm no fan of Trump, in fact quite the opposite, and I hope the Democrats take back Congress.

I'm tired of Hillary Clinton. She clearly has learned nothing from 2016 and her assertion that civility is not an option unless the Democrats regain control only reinforces that fact. She has not grasped the fact that she is a liability, not an asset, for the Democratic Party.

For the love of God Hillary, please GO AWAY. And take Pelosi and Schumer with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 06:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
I've been saying this for about 5 months now, I just said it in another thread about two minutes ago LOL.

Hillary Clinton is good for the GOP.

Old 10-15-2018, 11:40 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
I'm afraid it would be pointless to continue to attempt to have a reasonable discussion with someone who's ideals are so far out in left field that the thought process of any individual with similar feeling would need to be seriously questioned. I wish you a pleasant evening and happy travels....
GO TRUMP 2020 MAKING America Great Again for six more years....

staywarm is benefiting greatly from your excellent work, along with all America..
Well, actually, the stock market it down now and many of our former friendly countries think much less of us, and even laugh at our country, so I think you need to reconsider your remarks.

Old 10-15-2018, 12:50 PM

21,933 posts, read 9,503,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, and imagine how incriminating those 30,000 emails were if she decided she had a better chance of winning the presidency if she were to destroy evidence under Congressional subpoena (!!) than let voters see what was in them.
I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Winning the popular vote against the loud-mouthed prick that is Donald J Trump doesn't impress me much. Hillary Clinton had absolutely no business losing to that man. It shouldn't have been close enough for the Electoral College to even be a factor.

Hillary has always lacked charisma and broad appeal. Her platform was essentially, "I've got a vagina, vote for me!!" She also seemed to want to prove herself as a warmongering conqueror in response to some folks expressing doubts about her military competence. And like most career politicians, she was absolutely corrupt. She put together a very specific mix of bad characteristics that made it possible for Trump to win the presidency.
Correction: I was married to Bill Clinton and I have a vagina.

Old 10-15-2018, 12:56 PM

1,660 posts, read 1,210,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Are you kidding me. This is exactly why Trump won. No one liked Hillary
I love Hilary , I wish she would run for president in 2020

Old 10-15-2018, 01:56 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
[quote=Kavalier;53361600]Isn't there are recent poll showing 4 in 10 Latinos are in support of Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.aa595882f0f9

I just threw a number out there because poster wanted one. I believe that the numbers of Trump supporters in huge and that the 2020 election will give us a clear picture of that.

There is no convincing the left that Trump is not just supported by old white conservatives. It will take them losing BIGLY for them to realize it. Of course, even they they will say that Russia interfered, or Trump cheated, or Trump supporters were paid.........blah, blah, blah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
After all, Trump is already placing people he doesn’t like in cages, just as Hitler did. And so many Republicans are totally unaware what Trump is up to. So yes, you and your ilk are all delusional. I rue the day when Trump becomes powerful enough to sway even more stupes to think he is doing the right thing for them.
Do tell. Who is Trump putting in cages? Do you mean he is upholding the law and charging criminals who have infiltrated our government, broken the law while there, and they are being contained?

Old 10-15-2018, 05:54 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
[quote=4dognight;53371761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Isn't there are recent poll showing 4 in 10 Latinos are in support of Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.aa595882f0f9

I just threw a number out there because poster wanted one. I believe that the numbers of Trump supporters in huge and that the 2020 election will give us a clear picture of that.

There is no convincing the left that Trump is not just supported by old white conservatives. It will take them losing BIGLY for them to realize it. Of course, even they they will say that Russia interfered, or Trump cheated, or Trump supporters were paid.........blah, blah, blah.

Do tell. Who is Trump putting in cages? Do you mean he is upholding the law and charging criminals who have infiltrated our government, broken the law while there, and they are being contained?
I’m talking about Hispanic immigrants on the border and little children in cages and tents in Texas. He has said he believes in doing it because “It’s working.” He hates Hispanics and any people of color, similar to the way Hitler hated the Jews. He’LL do anything to decrease their population.

I visited Auschwitz in Poland a couple years ago, where thousands of Jews were exterminated by Hitler. It was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Saw huge rooms full of hair of those they exterminated. Also saw rooms of shoes, rooms of suitcases the Jews had packed with their best belongings because they thought they were being “relocated.” Guess who ended up with those possessions when the owners were gassed to death? People were bombed during WWII by Hitler’s forces.

Oh, beware you silly Trumpites. Power begets desire for more power. Trump is so susceptible to flattery that he will befriend tyrants, because he himself wants to be one. Watch the faces of his supporters at his rallies. They are practically drooling with admiration. Foolish people who are totally unaware of how Trump doesn’t care one whit about them. He only cares how their attendance increases his poll numbers.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:03 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
[quote=staywarm2;53374035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

I’m talking about Hispanic immigrants on the border and little children in cages and tents in Texas. He has said he believes in doing it because “It’s working.” He hates Hispanics and any people of color, similar to the way Hitler hated the Jews. He’LL do anything to decrease their population.

I visited Auschwitz in Poland a couple years ago, where thousands of Jews were exterminated by Hitler. It was the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. Saw huge rooms full of hair of those they exterminated. Also saw rooms of shoes, rooms of suitcases the Jews had packed with their best belongings because they thought they were being “relocated.” Guess who ended up with those possessions when the owners were gassed to death? People were bombed during WWII by Hitler’s forces.

Oh, beware you silly Trumpites. Power begets desire for more power. Trump is so susceptible to flattery that he will befriend tyrants, because he himself wants to be one. Watch the faces of his supporters at his rallies. They are practically drooling with admiration. Foolish people who are totally unaware of how Trump doesn’t care one whit about them. He only cares how their attendance increases his poll numbers.
Wow. Someone has had a few dozen glasses of the hard left koolaid.

So where are the gas chambers? What is the body count of all those people of color? Ohhhh yeah enforcing the law is bad. Got it.

Guess what I have never been to any of those concentration camps. I don't need to go to one to understand that your comparison is completely over the top.
Please provide evidence where Trump has a policy to reduce hispanic populations.

I detest Trump. He is a snake oil salesman at best and I didn't vote for him. That said I am not sipping at the democrats fountain of class warfare and self hate.

I wrote in Webb. Not a chance in hell Hillary ever gets a vote from me. You hate trump? Look at Hillary, they are cut from the same patch.

Old 10-15-2018, 06:44 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,120,401 times
[quote=staywarm2;53374035]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post

I’m talking about Hispanic immigrants on the border and little children in cages and tents in Texas.
Were you upset when Obama did the same? What about Clinton?

Old 10-15-2018, 07:08 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Riiiiiight. What are you twenty?

She was just on two prime time tv shows and is going on tour with bill.

She’s running in 2020 and it’s glaringly obvious.

Don’t care whom likes it or not just pointing out the clear signs and these are just the most recent
Hillary has , in the past, played rather silly (IMHO) games regarding whether or not she will be running for something. This is typical of those games. Should it actually come to pass, the next question is what (if anything) will the Democratic party do about it. Would there be an aggressive attempt to dissuade her?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies