Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2018, 07:35 PM

7,412 posts, read 2,727,665 times

Advertisements

This bizarre interview had everything I expected and yet I remain stunned at his behavior. It displayed as usual the president's gross ignorance and dishonesty. It was disheartening to see that he has learned nothing from his 2 year experience and remains committed to nonsense and is unwilling to grow or quit misleading people with almost every statement.

One recurring thought I had. Interviewing him must be like talking to a drunk. At least a drunk might be sober occasionally. There seems to be no time when Trump exhibits good sense or reason.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:37 PM

4,985 posts, read 4,001,173 times
with the networks continuing to make money talking about him

Old 10-14-2018, 07:41 PM

6,766 posts, read 4,459,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
This bizarre interview had everything I expected and yet I remain stunned at his behavior. It displayed as usual the president's gross ignorance and dishonesty. It was disheartening to see that he has learned nothing from his 2 year experience and remains committed to nonsense and is unwilling to grow or quit misleading people with almost every statement.

One recurring thought I had. Interviewing him must be like talking to a drunk. At least a drunk might be sober occasionally. There seems to be no time when Trump exhibits good sense or reason.

He is his own worst enemy. But that ego refuses to admit that.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:43 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,782,990 times
Quote:

One recurring thought I had. Talking to him must be like talking to a drunk.
i.e. "I'm mad as hell that Trump beat Hillary, so I follow his every move to find something to complain about, and when I can't, I'll still complain."

What really happened.

Trump Calls Out Leftwing Hack Leslie Stahl on “60 Minutes”- “I Never Knew How Dishonest the Media Was… You Treated Me Different Than Obama”

No wonder the left is raging mad. Trump beat them all again.

#MAGA

(I honestly didn't realize that anyone watched 60 minutes anymore. It's about as legacy as legacy media gets.)

Old 10-14-2018, 07:51 PM

7,740 posts, read 12,678,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. "I'm mad as hell that Trump beat Hillary, so I follow his every move to find something to complain about, and when I can't, I'll still complain."

What really happened.

Trump Calls Out Leftwing Hack Leslie Stahl on “60 Minutes”- “I Never Knew How Dishonest the Media Was… You Treated Me Different Than Obama”

No wonder the left is raging mad. Trump beat them all again.

#MAGA

(I honestly didn't realize that anyone watched 60 minutes anymore. It's about as legacy as legacy media gets.)
End thread. At this rate, they'll be having seizures after his re-election.

Old 10-14-2018, 07:55 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,372,829 times
Quote:

He is the most honest, plain spokne politicians we've ever had. If you can't see that then you deserve the stuffed shirts with canned answers. I take it what didn't jump out at you was the belligerence and disdain Stahl displayed; the interruptions, the flagrant taking sides, the badgering. She'd be cuddling up like a poppy in Obama's lap.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:01 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,429,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
He is the most honest, plain spokne politicians we've ever had. If you can't see that then you deserve the stuffed shirts with canned answers. I take it what didn't jump out at you was the belligerence and disdain Stahl displayed; the interruptions, the flagrant taking sides, the badgering. She'd be cuddling up like a poppy in Obama's lap.
He really is unpolished, unfiltered and raw. Its one of the reasons why he got elected.

Liberal disdain and bias reeked from this Stahl broad. It was unbelievable.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:02 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,698,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkeydance View Post
with the networks continuing to make money talking about him
More importantly, they show the world the measure of the man-child.
He never once answered the questions he was asked directly. He deflected, he obfuscated, he replaced answers with his SOCO (Single Overriding Communication Objective).
What struck me most was the realization I had, that every other president in our history felt it was his duty to unite the nation and heal any divisions.
Trump derives his power from dividing the nation into groups of enemies and he promotes the divisions on a daily basis. He has carried that strategy to our relations with the rest of the world on economic and security issues.
I'm not sure why except that he must plan to rule the world via total chaos.

That's pretty much what I got out of that 60 minutes interview.

Last edited by mohawkx; 10-14-2018 at 08:14 PM..

Old 10-14-2018, 08:02 PM

7,100 posts, read 6,029,030 times
Quote:

As an impartial viewer, I felt that he and the woman were in a tug-of-war of dominance. She was doing her best to cut him off and he was mirroring this behavior. This is a classic negotiation tool when dealing with a hostile opposite. Quite rude of her in my opinion and he wasn't having any of it.

In the end they both came across as "tough" and even perhaps "rude".

I didn't see any dishonesty.
I can't imagine how you can assume he's learned or not learned anything. What are we teaching him that he needs to learn?
What nonsense are you quoting?
Misleading?

He doesn't drink alcohol. Debunked your slander.

I know you WANT to believe in evil. But thinking there's a demon in every dark corner is going to lead to a lonely isolated existence for you.

Old 10-14-2018, 08:03 PM

19,718 posts, read 16,940,284 times
Quote:

I honestly tried watching it, but I couldn't watch much of it. He is such a negative, manipulator of facts, that I refuse to waste my time on him.

You are right, two years have not taught him one damn thing, and he is actually worse now than he was back then. Such a sorry, sorry human being.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies