Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 09:23 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I haven't attacked you, I've stated a few facts that you don't like. Do whatever make you feel better about supporting liars. If you can't handle people pushing back on your statements perhaps you're in the wrong place.
Did you vote for Trump?

Have you seen the report compiled by those investigators he sent to Hawaii?

"Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond.""

Trump sends investigators to Hawaii to look into Obama – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has finally acknowledged that President Obama was born in the US."

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us...was-born-in-us

And while we are talking heritage:

"It seems the Trump family has been lying about their ancestry for a couple of generations. Donald Trump himself claimed in his book Trump: The Art of the Deal from 1987 that his father came to America as a boy, having emigrated from Sweden.
But it's not true. At least not according to the biographies The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire by Gwenda Blair, and The lost tycoon by Henry Hurt."

https://nordic.businessinsider.com/d...-a-lie-2016-8/

Accusing someone else of supporting liars while supporting the king of liars - just another poor attempt at gaslighting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Doesn't Trump owe Warren like a million dollars?
Yep.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:26 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
So a range of 1/32 - 1/512 proves she has NO claim to being Native American. My Dog has more Indian ancestry. It actually proves the opposite of what she wanted yet she, and her fellow Libs are claiming a victory? Isn't that another indicator of insanity?

Old 10-15-2018, 09:27 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In the face of overwhelming evidence Trump finally acknowledged it was his voice and blew it off as locker room talk.
Well, he’ll never admit he was wrong about Warren. He offered her a million bucks if she’d publicize her DNA results. So of course he won’t admit now that he was wrong, it would cost him money. What a piker.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...did/ar-BBOpFC3

Old 10-15-2018, 09:28 AM

2 posts, read 675 times
Default Outrage

I am honestly one of the most fair individuals when it comes to reasoning, fairness, and the complete and sufficient analysis of all sides of a debate before coming to a conclusion. I also rarely poke my head in politics. BUT THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. My fellow conservatives, take note, cause this is how you shut sh*t down!

1. Lets clarify her actually percentage Native American.

Elizabeth Warren's DNA results show that she has a ancestor (the %DNA we do not know, keep in mind, other than that they carried some Native American DNA, probably 50% or more), 6- 10 generations ago. THIS MEANS that Mrs. Warren is 1/64th to 1/1024th Native American, and the test and experts said its most likely 8th generational, meaning she is most likely 1/256. This means she is somewhere between 1.56%- .09% native american. Most likely she is .39% native american. POINT THREE NINE PERCENT.

2. Lets see what she has CLAIMED!

a. A 1984 Oklahoma cookbook includes Warren claiming to be Cherokee.
b. In 2012, on a CNN appearance (quoted by multiple articles) Warren addressed the controversy and said "I am proud of my Native American Heritage....This is our lives. I am very proud of it"
c. Harvard listed her as native american in their year book and directory,
d.She listed HERSELF in the Association of American Law schools directory.
e. MOST IMPORTANT, ELIZABETH CLAIMED SHE WAS 1/32'ed native american.
e. There are a million other examples, so please....

3. And the first statement to end this, THE AVERAGE EUROPEAN WHITE AMERICAN HAS, ACCORDING TO STUDIES, ATLEAST .3% NAtive American in their DNA. IN OKLAHOMA, WARRENS BIRTH STATE, THAT RISES TO 3%. THIS MEANS WARREN HAS NO MORE, AND AT WORST 10 TIMES LESS, NATIVE AMERICAN DNA THAN THE AVERAGE WHITE AMERICAN TODAY. (WIKIPEDIA, longreads article, others). In fact, considering she is form Oklahoma, the 10 times less really is more accurate.

4. NOT A SINGLE PHILISOPHICAL TAKE ON RACE WOULD SUGGEST THAT WARREN, BASED ON THOSE FIGURES, would say that she can claim to be native american.

5. The main demo argument is that you only need 1/32 native american to claim it. Thats fine, she isnt. They only claim this because a former chief of the Cherokee was only 1/32. We can acknowledge and grant this.

b. Think about it, even if we take the one argument that "your whatever race you and your family feel to be a apart of", you then would be justifying Elizabeth Warren hypothetically, and others, listing on applications where federal funds were used towards enforcing affirmative actions that she was a race other than white and thus receiving preferential treatment (im not starting this argument, it would be preferential i am saying if a WHITE person got the benefits of native american or black, where as it would be just break even or not even for those actual native americans and blacks to claim their own race)

6. The fact that this was not brought up during interviews is irrellevent. She clearly used it pad fluffy descriptions of herself that she thought would make her more unique or worldly, as she refused to accept her White heritage.

7. Critical Race Theory explains why this all happened and quite frankly why this is so disgusting for warren to do. Critical Race theory, a very liberal theory suggests that whites support minority rights only when doing so is also in their self-interest". Critically, it seems Warren found it to be in her self interest to self differentiate.

As Whites, especially White Anglo-Saxon Protestants, or WASPs, are the dominant racial and cultural group, according to sociologist Steven Seidman, writing from a critical theory perspective, "White culture constitutes the general cultural mainstream, causing non-White culture to be seen as deviant, in either a positive or negative manner. Moreover, Whites tend to be disproportionately represented in powerful positions, controlling almost all political, economic, and cultural institutions."

Yet, according to Seidman, Whites are most commonly unaware of their privilege and the manner in which their culture has always been dominant in the US, as they do not identify as members of a specific racial group but rather incorrectly perceive their views and culture as "raceless", when in fact it is ethno-national (ethnic/cultural) specific, with a racial base component.

You see, Warren was trying to separate herself from the shame she found in whiteness, as she saw herself as "raceless" and attempted to co-opt and pull a Rachel Dolezal on us and claim native American heritage. It all comes back on her just proving her fault as whiteness, and having her becoming the exact white devil she was trying to not be.

YOU DONT NEED TO COOPT OTHER RACES DEMOCRATS, STOP.

The worst part of this all is that trump and other republicans have not done a little research to discover all of this. They are allowing the media, ALL OF THE OUTLETS, to lie by saying she is 1/32-1/512. This is a fabricated FAKE NEWS number. Yes, i understand trump lies, but that doesnt justify this absolute BS from someone who is supposed to be a champion for the underpriviledge and instead is someone just trying to fake being one.

Chris

Old 10-15-2018, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
Trump is now denying he ever said that he would pay Warren a million dollars if she took the DNA test to prove she had a Native ancestor.

It is all over the News and Net showing the video of Trump saying exactly this. More "Fake" News when video exists? Does he even know anymore when he is lying?
I honestly don't think he does.

Old 10-15-2018, 09:29 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Very unlikely you are part Cherokee. These are family myths for the most part unless you've actually have some real evidence.
You actually have no idea who I am.

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So a range of 1/32 - 1/512 proves she has NO claim to being Native American. My Dog has more Indian ancestry. It actually proves the opposite of what she wanted yet she, and her fellow Libs are claiming a victory? Isn't that another indicator of insanity?
Let's just accept that she is Native American and be done with.

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Fake News!
Release the ancestor tree.

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
My dog has more Indian in it than Elizabeth Warren.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies