Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 10:09 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
End of the day, as much as Trumplings in this thread have tried to spin it, there's no talking Trump out of this one.

The results show that Warren tested POSITIVE, she DOES have Native American DNA in her blood. Very little, 1-2%, is still a positive test. Sorry to break that news to the Trumplings here.

Time for Trump to contact Elizabeth Warren so she can identify the charity of her choosing he can donate $1M to.
Trump is now saying his pledge was not an actual pledge and he will not donate that money. Trump going back on a money pledge. Who would have thought that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 10:10 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,478,139 times
she is far left wing bat crazy.... a liar, and incompetent... even democrats like Chris Dodd say she is incompetent

Old 10-15-2018, 10:10 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,547,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Could be.

Washingtontimes posted an article to explain the situation, but most people probably don't care.

This country has strong identity politics. You are either FOR somebody, or AGAINST somebody. There is nothing in between.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...istent-previo/

This said, Trump can donate the 1million and be done with.

Don't hold your breath.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:11 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Someone asked her about her family history.
She stated that, according to family history, she had a Native American ancestor.
Should she have lied by omission and not mentioned the family history?

Do you not mention your history if asked?
That's really all there is to it, this whole situation really is that simple.

Trump supporters are just mad that Trump thought he could make false statements and not be challenged or proven wrong like he normally does. Only this time, Elizabeth Warren called Trump's bluff and made him look like a petty dumbass.

Trumplings are annoyed by this, they hate it when Trump "loses." So they're out in full force today trying to downplay this whole thing.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:11 AM

12,017 posts, read 14,320,226 times
Trump the cheapskate liar strikes again

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...even-though-he

President Trump*on Monday*denied that he offered Sen.*Elizabeth Warren*(D-Mass.) $1 million to take a test proving her Native American heritage, even though he did just that.**

Trump spoke after Warren responded to the president's challenge and released*the results of a DNA test*showing she has a distant Native ancestor.

"I didn't say that. You'd better read it again," Trump told reporters at the White House when asked about his $1 million offer.*

Responding to a question about Warren's test, Trump said, "Who cares?"*

During a campaign rally on*July 5, Trump taunted Warren for her claims of Native American ancestry, a staple of his campaign stump speeches.*

"I will give you a million dollars, paid for by Trump, to your favorite charity, if you take the test and it shows you’re an Indian," Trump said at the time. "I have a feeling she will say 'no.' "*

In a series of tweets on Monday,*Warren*called on Trump to pay*the $1 million to charity

Old 10-15-2018, 10:12 AM

5,888 posts, read 3,224,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
During her “me too” moment, she wanted everyone to know that a love-crazed male colleague once chased her around his desk in a terrifying moment of victimhood. Sounds compelling. The only problem(s) with this tale of me-tooism is that 1) the smitten assaulter was actually a cripple and 2) she went and eulogized the assaulter at his funeral years later.

I think she likes attention like all politicians, she'd say anything and do anything to get herself liked or elected.

I probably can overlook the "high cheekbone" remarks, (it is incredibly stupid, but oh whatever) it is not important to me, but the woman changed party lines (nothing wrong with that either), I do wonder what she really believes in. So i can't take her seriously.
Lots of people have "high cheekbones"...its not actually a trait exclusive to any racial group. Northern Europeans typically have that facial structure...and thats far more likely that's her heritage. Look at the blue eyes and light hair....clearly her heritage is nearly completely European.

The other stuff with this fake concocted interpretation of a "private lab" test....is her pathetic attempt to stick by her original unprovable and unsubstantiated story.

She couldn't take any of the tests that 99.999% of Americans have taken because it would reveal she has no Native American heritage.

Clearly her kids will never release their DNA tests either because it would show the same thing. I wonder how long it will take for some third or fourth cousin to come forward with a test. There's got to be someone related to her that doesn't approve of her because she's a left wing nutcase.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:13 AM

18,438 posts, read 8,268,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
And you are scoffing at this why?
because it's hysterical.........LOL,,,,with those results I could claim to be Chinese

Old 10-15-2018, 10:13 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,743,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I think she intentionally disclosed this information as bait, to try and lure Trump and/or GOP into saying something stupid. It's a calculated play, IMO.
I don’t think that’s true. But - IF it’s true, it just proves she’s quite a bit smarter than Chief Sitting Bullsquat. Although many folks already knew that.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:18 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
because it's hysterical.........LOL,,,,with those results I could claim to be Chinese
Doubt you know much about genetics and what constitutes a statistically significant test result. What I do know through scientists I know in Biotech is that geneology has advanced greatly, and these are very detailed, specific tests with strong accuracy; not some vague estimate like a Trump claim that you swallow without question. I am confident that I with zero Native American lineage would show up very differently on those tests.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:18 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,453,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frihed89 View Post
So, we get a report, but none of the actual results. Interesting. I am one 1.8% Neanderthal. I wonder if I should run for the Senate?
Sure, go for it.

But ethnicity is not relevant. If you are knowledgeable and represent the ideals of your constituents you may have a chance!

Elizabeth Warren ran for office because of her knowledge of the law and a willingness to make a difference in people's lives. It is that troglodyte in the white house who made a big deal of her background, like he makes a big deal about so many other things, with a juvenile arrogance and to appeal to juvenile minded bigots and blowhards.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies