Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 05:10 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,119,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
The TSA security checks are complicated. We have legit cases of people being sexually assaulted from a de facto standpoint, even if a court disagrees. We also have cases of what look like they are sexual assault cases, but they actually are not by any stretch of the terms (both subjectively and objectively speaking) except for the SJW #MeToo-type crowd. We even have those very uncommon cases where a security does the search after the recipient says something like "Screw the civil rights lawsuit. Unless I start saying 'no' through body language or verbally, you can strip me naked and have your way with me. That's the way I like it".
There's nothing "complicated" about a stranger fondling people's bodies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
People don't care about the ones complaining about TSA agents screening processes. The reason being because of the great lengths would be terrorists and hijackers will go to in attempts to conceal possible weapons or explosives. They will and have attempted to hide them in body cavities or near them because they know it is less likely they will be "checked" in those areas. Sometimes people, including women, are selected for the additional screening which unfortunately includes those areas. I am a white male and for whatever reason, I am "randomly selected" out of the line of hundreds almost every time I go through security. I don't know if it is because I look irritated from standing in line and having to deal with security or if I just have a pick him, he just wants to get this over with and move on and won't complain look but whatever the look is, I get picked. Anyway, if they have to shine a flashlight up my ass to keep nuts from getting on the plane with me, I am fine with it.
Stockholm Syndrome: The Mystery of Loving an Abuser

Old 10-15-2018, 05:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
People don't care about the ones complaining about TSA agents screening processes. The reason being because of the great lengths would be terrorists and hijackers will go to in attempts to conceal possible weapons or explosives. They will and have attempted to hide them in body cavities or near them because they know it is less likely they will be "checked" in those areas. Sometimes people, including women, are selected for the additional screening which unfortunately includes those areas. I am a white male and for whatever reason, I am "randomly selected" out of the line of hundreds almost every time I go through security. I don't know if it is because I look irritated from standing in line and having to deal with security or if I just have a pick him, he just wants to get this over with and move on and won't complain look but whatever the look is, I get picked. Anyway, if they have to shine a flashlight up my ass to keep nuts from getting on the plane with me, I am fine with it.
Oh, I am NOT good with that - at all.

But I'm a middle aged blonde, midwestern Mom so I never get picked. Fingers crossed and knock on wood because I'd probably say NO and then never be able to fly again.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:18 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Ahh the joys of owning your own plane. No TSA molesters around.

Old 10-15-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Ahh the joys of owning your own plane. No TSA molesters around.
Or flying private.

https://www.jetsuite.com/suitedeal

https://jettly.com/private_jet_charter

Old 10-15-2018, 05:38 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
The part after the statement, 'It gets worse" is so disgusting. How humiliating for that lady.

I already don't like flying, this is just another reason that I have not flown in years. I refuse to be manhandled (just a word, not an accusation towards men) by some low IQ moron who passes the government's EO test.

The last time I flew on a plane was from Antigua back to Miami. The only thing they did was tell me that I couldn't bring my bottled water with me. No one did anything like this - TSA needs to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies