Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you want Hillary to run again in 2020
Yes 87 32.46%
No 181 67.54%
Voters: 268. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2018, 04:34 PM

39,020 posts, read 51,057,832 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The democrats would not be stupid enough to run her. I think Trump would have a 75% chance of beating her.....UNLESS things go sour over the next 2 years. Economy, ISIS comes back, or if Trump's associates turn on him with legitimately bad stuff, rather than Russian collusion nonsense.
Why? She out polled Trump by 3 million votes last time. All she would have to do is turn a few states that had lousy "dem" turnout/third party voters and she's in. But she is not running. Way too old and too much baggage. The Clinton years are done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2018, 04:35 PM

24,312 posts, read 17,052,422 times
Well third time might be the charm if she can stay awake and not have a coughing fit.

Old 10-19-2018, 04:47 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,493,847 times
LAWL. The very leftist Daily Beast Savages the Clintons.

Dear God, Hillary Clinton. Please, Just Go.

Quite delicious indeed. This rag absolutely hates Trump.

Photo says it all........

Old 10-19-2018, 04:56 PM

10,318 posts, read 10,575,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Trump is doing a good job --- latest win was stopping a real mob -- the Honduran parade - before it got close to our border. He's not gotten everything right, and while I like him for the entertainment value as well, he has said some things I don't agree with. But he was the right guy at the right time to stop EB - Establishment Biatch - from waltzing into the White House.
BeerGeek40,
The only thing I can say to someone like yourself who does not see the damage being done to this country is please educate yourself to what Trump really is. No other president since at least before the Civil War has come anywhere close to as awful president as this person. I suggest you stay away from watching anything on Fox News since they obviously have some vested interest in prolonging this presidency. In all honesty, all of the media are benefiting from this circus but Fox seems mostly to have blinders regarding the truth.

Ask yourself if you really want someone in the White House who is so dishonest and so uninformed on anything to do with running this country. There are thousands, if not millions of people, who could do a much better job.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:24 PM

23,423 posts, read 17,101,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
This seems to be one of the few points that both sides can actually agree on. We all want Hillary to run for president again. What about you?

I voted yes.
Vote yes to demonstrate a absolute lack of judgment.

vote yes to ensure Trump is re-elected

Vote No if you are a democrat and your stomach turns whenever HRC opens her mouth and destroys more of her own credibility.

Vote No if you are a democrat and want a chance to win in 2020.

Vote YES if you just want to elect another unqualified novelty election candidate so you can tell your grandkids you voted for the first woman prez. Novelty election choices have worked out so well.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:25 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,917,978 times
Nope, didn't want her in 2016 -- but I will never vote for Trump.

There have to be better candidates.

I thought the USA was such a great country and this is all you offer ...yuck.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:25 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,747,101 times
Hell, even Hillary could beat trump in 2020.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:32 PM

18,792 posts, read 8,415,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Can't think of a Democrat who could beat her, should she decide to run. The Clinton's still control the Democrat money machine.
I can't either, a sorry state indeed! But HC will be a very major issue in 2020. IMO of course.

Old 10-19-2018, 05:52 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,493,847 times
It's funny. The same people who told us for 3 years on this forum that she would be the next president, the greatest president, a historic president, now tell us that she should go hide under a rock.

Old 10-19-2018, 07:24 PM

10,318 posts, read 10,575,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
It's funny. The same people who told us for 3 years on this forum that she would be the next president, the greatest president, a historic president, now tell us that she should go hide under a rock.
Are you sure anyone said she would be the greatest president, or does that just fit the script at the moment? I thought she would be a much better president than Trump. I never dreamt Trump could be this bad. I mentioned earlier that I don't think she should run. I don't think Trump should run, to be more precise, I think he should be removed from office ASAP. I don't think Biden or Elizabeth Warren should get the Democratic nomination. How about Nikki Haley vs. Kamala Harris in 2020? That would be an interesting race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies