Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 08:18 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Next step is to declare war on Mexico if they don’t stop this.
We conquered them once and had full control. We elected not to integrate them. So we ripped off a piece and left.

I expect a regiment of Marines could do the job. I doubt that would substantially resist. But then what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2018, 08:48 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
I posted around a month ago, that there is going to be blood shed, and it is looking more and more like I may be correct.
I am all for shooting to kill, who ever tries to enter illegally.

A few dead bodies, will do much to persuade the rest that coming here was a huge mistake.
They are not welcome, and never should be .

Bob.

Old 11-23-2018, 08:54 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I posted around a month ago, that there is going to be blood shed, and it is looking more and more like I may be correct.

A few dead bodies, will do much to persuade the rest that coming here was a huge mistake.

Bob.
Nothing like a cute 6 year old female with a bullet hole in the middle of her forward to cement the righteousness of your position.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:00 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,829,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Real honest journalists continue to report on this this regularly. The MSM seems less interested for some reason, but the few articles they do write on the matter tells us a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1SERiZLtAo
That is not journalism. That is a guy reading stories from various news sources and commenting on them.

If you want to see actual journalism, watch this video of a guy who's walking through the refugee camps and doing interviews.

And see who these refugees are. LOTS of mothers with kids. (And some sketchy looking adult guys too.)

Old 11-23-2018, 09:14 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

Bob.

Look out, we got a bad ass over here

Old 11-24-2018, 04:06 AM

11,780 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
That is not journalism. That is a guy reading stories from various news sources and commenting on them.

If you want to see actual journalism, watch this video of a guy who's walking through the refugee camps and doing interviews.

And see who these refugees are. LOTS of mothers with kids. (And some sketchy looking adult guys too.)
Why is it when he goes to talk to these "helpers" - no one wants to be shown on camera. You should be proud of what you are doing - or afraid that when you return - you might get some backsplash from the millions of Americans who don't want them?

Even the one guy who was traveling with them said only a small % will actually fill the requirements for asylum - so what will the rest do?

I agree with calguy - eventually there will be decisions that have to be made as these people want in - like it or not.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:23 AM

23,563 posts, read 12,535,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
We conquered them once and had full control. We elected not to integrate them. So we ripped off a piece and left.

I expect a regiment of Marines could do the job. I doubt that would substantially resist. But then what?
Stop with the theatrics. We paid good money for that land. If I remember right, we paid somewhere around $15 million for it. That is probably around $400 billion in today's dollars. And to top it off, before the war had even begun Mexico had wanted to sell that land to us. So stop acting like we stole that land (and it was a land deal, no "integration" required. what part of that don't you understand? eta--though I'm sure those who lived on the land that we bought were allowed to stay, so yeah, there probably was "integration").

Last edited by berdee; 11-24-2018 at 06:31 AM..

Old 11-24-2018, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Our Fake President in non-action doing what he does best....nothing.
wahhhh^^^.

The difference between obama and Trump..the Mexican cartels were very happy under obama, not so much under Trump.

obama ran guns and drugs for the cartels
Trump is making it difficult for the cartels to run drugs and guns in this country.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen'swanting2relocate View Post
Now mid-terms are over can we try to have an informed about what is going on with this "Caravan."

We all see the caravan talk STOPPED on Nov 8th. What a coincidence-NOT These antics along with the other things the GOP does is the only reason they have been in power for almost 40 yrs.

I do wonder where ppl get their information such as this caravan is funded by Soros or anyone for that matter. Yes humanitarian groups will coach ppl so as to assist many vulnerable ppl to safety. These lies about Soros is what has lead to the shooting at the temple in Philadelphia. We had someone sending pipe bombs, and perhaps much of the rise in domestic violence can be connected to these lies.

Ultimately this is ALL about the browning of America and the fear it stirs in what I view as many ignorant ppl. Before anyone takes offense to the use of the word ignorant. Ignorance is a lacking of knowledge and understanding about a topic.
Misinformation...Lemon, is that you?
Well, maybe with the race huckstering it's Sharpton.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:43 AM

62,945 posts, read 29,141,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Stop with the theatrics. We paid good money for that land. If I remember right, we paid somewhere around $15 million for it. That is probably around $400 billion in today's dollars. And to top it off, before the war had even begun Mexico had wanted to sell that land to us. So stop acting like we stole that land (and it was a land deal, no "integration" required. what part of that don't you understand? eta--though I'm sure those who lived on the land that we bought were allowed to stay, so yeah, there probably was "integration").

What does the acquisition of part of Mexico a long time ago have to do with this caravan anyway? Those in this caravan aren't Mexicans, duh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies