Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How will illegal immigrant invasion caravan effect midterm election
Help Republicans 203 74.09%
Help Democrats 21 7.66%
No effect 50 18.25%
Voters: 274. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 09:12 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,476,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
I think that's likely part of the migrants' strategy... get Trump to make a foolish move so that they can make him look bad.

IMO, Trump should do exactly what the media doesn't want him to do -- ignore the issue and move on. Dispatch the national guard to assist with border patrol if needed and call it a day.

There are far more pressing matters to attend to right now.

I agree but he is too stupid to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 09:12 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,539,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So I'm going to put you down for supporting this.

Ok, democrats, I see you are avoiding this question, time to ante up, and put your cards down.

Do you support thousands of people marching to our border, and demanding entry?
You're likely only going to get honest answers from moderate Democrats like myself, but keep pushing for a response because I want to see if any libs are going to post a reply that isn't nothing more than a blah blah blah evasion of the question.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:13 AM

34,175 posts, read 18,477,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
So, the Democrats are now in charge of the Mexican police? Who knew they had so much power that it extends to the jurisdiction other countries. Amaze ballz.
The Mexican government, and police are CORRUPT, and can, and have been bought off. It is not inconceivable that a person with a lot of money, sympathetic to the Dems, or supporting the Dems couldn't convince the Mexicans to let this mob through if enough money is paid. Why is this mob coming right at midterm election time?

Old 10-22-2018, 09:13 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,457,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yeah..thanks to the dam democrats trying to destroy America with their commie ideals
LOL. Can you elaborate please?

It's completely up to the Trump administration what happens to those seeking asylum.

It's time for him to man UP and stop whining and crying about it on Twitter and actually handle the situation.

Is that really too much to ask?

Old 10-22-2018, 09:14 AM

34,301 posts, read 15,595,118 times
I hope Trump declares martial law in the 100 mile border zone to stop this invasion force.

Lock it down for national security !!!

Old 10-22-2018, 09:15 AM

5,913 posts, read 3,174,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Mexican government, and police are CORRUPT, and can, and have been bought off. It is not inconceivable that a person with a lot of money, sympathetic to the Dems, or supporting the Dems couldn't convince the Mexicans to let this mob through if enough money is paid. Why is this mob coming right at midterm election time?
No offense but the crazy crazy has just hit a home run here.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:16 AM

391 posts, read 158,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
LOL. Can you elaborate please?

It's completely up to the Trump administration what happens to those seeking asylum.

It's time for him to man UP and stop whining and crying about it on Twitter and actually handle the situation.

Is that really too much to ask?
Democrats are the ones holding up dealing with this. Do you REALLY want President Trump to handle this? He is TRYING to compromise with democrats but they want nothing of it....I say you are right he should tell the democrats off and do something himself. Yall are going to whine and complain and throw a fit anyways so who cares how he does it,I just want it done!

Old 10-22-2018, 09:17 AM

34,175 posts, read 18,477,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Last time I checked, it was Trump who loves commie ideas after all he worships Putin, Kim, and Xi and the freedoms they have over their subjects.
Yes, Tax cuts, less regulation, great energy policy, and a pro business attitude are certainly commie ideas.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:17 AM

18,667 posts, read 7,538,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Trump will will be forced to turn this into an ugly scene by those provoking the issue. Understand - Trump is responding to actions done beyond his control, but it will be spun into Trump has caused this, and he hates immigrants. The media spin is already in place.
^^^^^ This.

Old 10-22-2018, 09:19 AM

18,667 posts, read 7,538,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
What do you suggest he do - let everyone in?

If you seek to protect the country and honor the laws in place - what should be done?
Umm... build the wall.

It can't be finished, or even started, really, before this caravan gets here. Thanks to the big-govt liberals (in both parties) blocking it.

But it will take care of the Democrat-incited foreign mob(s) of 2020 and beyond, if we start it now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies