Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2018, 02:31 PM

9,213 posts, read 4,996,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherTouchOfWhimsy View Post
His base thrives on the fear of poor brown people (fear that they will somehow take their jobs, rape their wives, and give them the measles). He's not afraid of them... he's pandering to the base.
What an ignorant thing to say. The left have lost their minds!! :"fear of poor brown people" Who talks like that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 02:35 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,681,776 times
....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER! @realDonaldTrump

^^^^
Continued onslaught of psychological manipulation of his supporters. Truly despicable the way he uses citizens of our country.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 10-18-2018 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: clarity

Old 10-18-2018, 02:37 PM

52,219 posts, read 33,962,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
It's to protect their homogeniality. Our homogeniality, or what's left of it, is white. I never said Trump is the only racist in the world. He's our racist. We can't solve world racism without fixing our own first.
that's not a word.
the word you're looking for is
Spoiler
homogeneity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
What an ignorant thing to say. The left have lost their minds!! :"fear of poor brown people" Who talks like that?
i'll take 'Leftist idiots' for 500, alex.

Old 10-18-2018, 02:44 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,565,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER! @realDonaldTrump

^^^^
Continued onslaught of psychological manipulation of his supporters. Truly despicable the way he uses citizens of our country.
Huh? are you sure you are responding to the right thread? That makes no sense

Old 10-18-2018, 02:48 PM
exm

3,700 posts, read 1,749,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

^^^^

How do the dems uses the citizens of our country? They want the border open, provide legal support for illegals and sue everything and anything the Trump or local admin wants to do to secure our border. In order words, illegal aliens are more important than citizens. How is that not despicable?

Old 10-18-2018, 02:57 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,686,078 times
Quote:
They are uneducated, unskilled, have no means of support, no grounds for asylum (I'll bet a dollar on that one!) and they will become a burden on our society. You want 'em? Sponsor someone and let them come live with YOU.
I would do that, but I don't think it would make a difference to the republicans even if each one arriving had a sponsor and a place to live. They'd still be afraid.

Old 10-18-2018, 02:57 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,159,363 times
Quote:
Gee I don't know. Who calls them ****hole countries?

Oh right--Trump talks like that.

Old 10-18-2018, 03:03 PM

7,195 posts, read 5,686,078 times
Quote:
It's in this very thread. "They will bring crime and disease." The base is afraid of the Muslims flying in from other countries because "they might be terrorists." The Mexicans are rapists. The Haitians "all have HIV." The Nigerians wouldn't want to "go back to their huts" if they visited the USA. And on and on. The countries the "scary" people come from tend to be poor and the people who live in them tend to have a lot of melanin in their skin. They're "unskilled" but they also "will steal jobs from 'Muricans." How does that work anyway? What kinds of jobs are these unskilled, disease-ridden, rapist immigrants stealing from smart, law-abiding Americans?

He and the base are very welcoming to Norwegians, though. Go figure!

Old 10-18-2018, 04:07 PM

52,219 posts, read 33,962,855 times
Mexico dispatches two Boeing 727s full of federal police officers to intercept migrant caravan from Honduras heading to the US that has defied Trump's warnings and continues to grow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Gee I don't know. Who calls them ****hole countries?

Oh right--Trump talks like that.
when did trump refer to 'poor brown people'?

Old 10-18-2018, 04:22 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,229,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yes, I've been around the construction industry for 25 plus years and I've seen the Hispanic/Mexican workers increase across all trades. This includes good jobs like electricians and plumbers not just general laborers. Those are all jobs that Americans will do. I've seen this change personally. This isn't anecdotal stuff or things you've heard from friends of a friend say or whatever.

They buy fake id's and they are in. You can get your hands on those fairly easily, enough to be able to apply for union membership and your off and running.

That is on commercial construction sites it's even way more so in general residential work especially these contractors that do remodels and things along those lines.

Whites and blacks and others are rare on job sites now.

Yes, before anyone says anything of course I can't say all of these people are illegals, but odds are what they are that are certain amount most certainly are.

The things that really sucks about this is the minute you say this, out comes the charges of racism.

Such a stupid dumb as all get out break in logic that I can't even believe it. It's meant to shutdown discussion and your then forced to spend time unpacking the fact that you're not a bigot etc etc.

In other words it's a conversation stopper.
Actually it is not racist...it is anti-union. The same thing happened in S. CA as here in Las Vegas. A group of general contractors, virtually all white, went on a campaign to break the hold of the trade unions on residential and other construction. They were very successful in residential and somewhat successful in some other areas though they completely lost on heavy commercial like the Las Vegas strip. In the earlier days it was likely a significant portion of the work force was illegal.

Not true now at all. There is of course an occasional illegal, generally someones relative or old neighbor. But no one runs on an immigration raid any more. Nowadays however if you wish to work residential construction you need to speak Spanish. Virtually all the contractors and foreman do.

And I would point out the strip construction crews are almost all white and black...a few brown but rare.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies