Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 08:53 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,098,111 times

Advertisements

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2018/1...s-infuriating/

So according to Nancy, fellow human beings that don't share your view are not human beings but "collateral damage".....Dems still inciting violence because they have no platform or positive message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2018, 09:02 AM

24,495 posts, read 17,232,699 times
When the term "collateral damage" is used it is usually referring to a war time aggression say when a bomb is dropped to hit a target and there is possibly civilians nearby that will be injured or killed.

Is Nancy Pants giving the Ok to her followers to wage war on their fellow Americans? it sure sounds like it.

Yet another reason why she and her fellow Dems should not be rewarded with votes this November.

Old 10-18-2018, 09:18 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times
The rhetoric coming from the left is way more than what is coming from the right. It just is. The left has lost their crap since Trump and I've never seen anything like this in my whole life. I thought when Obama was elected we'd see this type of stuff, yeah there was some, but the outrage from the right about Obama was no where near this what we're seeing from the left regarding Trump.

Liberals, at least so called liberals, wrong term actually is used here because at least the classic liberals had views that I could somewhat relate to, these pinhead far leftist progressives, which is a big more of an accurate term are operating like tyrant fascists.

The minute you deviate away from the script out comes the calls of racism, fascism, homophobia and the rest of the other terms used to simply discredit and shame you into keeping your mouth shut. Frankly it's working too, so many people are cowed into just shutting up and not speaking up for basic common sense points of views. Watching that brain rot Maxine Watters ginning up a crowd of supporters to go out and harass repubs anywhere they can is just one step away from anarchy. I can't believe she's not getting more heat from the Democrat base. Astonishing actually. I have never seen a republican doing anything like that. I'm not saying that haven't, just not in recent memory. It's just so irresponsible I can't get over it. I'm not a party guy, I vote independent, I have no dog in the fight in terms of defending the repubs here.

I think if the Dems don't get back to the center and start supporting Americans first, the working class first, they'll never get back in. I'll vote repub now if I have to just because the dems are too crazy anymore.

I've never seen anything like this in my near 50 years.

Old 10-18-2018, 12:54 PM

18,739 posts, read 7,610,204 times
It wasn't that long ago in history, that the Democrats were calling black people "property" so they could make slaves out of them, take away their liberty and human rights, force them to work without compensation, whip them and kill them when they weren't happy with them etc.

As others have pointed out here, "collateral damage" is something that happens to people AND PROPERTY, and is not considered a big deal.

Looks like some things never change with the Democrats.

Last edited by Roboteer; 10-18-2018 at 02:23 PM..

Old 10-18-2018, 12:56 PM

17,304 posts, read 12,251,233 times
Come on now, this is micro-aggression nonsense typically associated with 'liberal snowflakes'.

Old 10-18-2018, 01:09 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,087,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
The rhetoric coming from the left is way more than what is coming from the right. It just is. The left has lost their crap since Trump and I've never seen anything like this in my whole life. I thought when Obama was elected we'd see this type of stuff, yeah there was some, but the outrage from the right about Obama was no where near this what we're seeing from the left regarding Trump.

Liberals, at least so called liberals, wrong term actually is used here because at least the classic liberals had views that I could somewhat relate to, these pinhead far leftist progressives, which is a big more of an accurate term are operating like tyrant fascists.

The minute you deviate away from the script out comes the calls of racism, fascism, homophobia and the rest of the other terms used to simply discredit and shame you into keeping your mouth shut. Frankly it's working too, so many people are cowed into just shutting up and not speaking up for basic common sense points of views. Watching that brain rot Maxine Watters ginning up a crowd of supporters to go out and harass repubs anywhere they can is just one step away from anarchy. I can't believe she's not getting more heat from the Democrat base. Astonishing actually. I have never seen a republican doing anything like that. I'm not saying that haven't, just not in recent memory. It's just so irresponsible I can't get over it. I'm not a party guy, I vote independent, I have no dog in the fight in terms of defending the repubs here.

I think if the Dems don't get back to the center and start supporting Americans first, the working class first, they'll never get back in. I'll vote repub now if I have to just because the dems are too crazy anymore.

I've never seen anything like this in my near 50 years.
I agree 1000 times over. Nancy and Maxine are two nutcases and are making things worse for their party and America. It’s madness all these attacks and protests. I just saw another video from Texas with this guy ripping up Ted Cruz signs belonging to neighborhood people. Guy was looney. It’s automatic for them to attack and destroy property whenever they disapprove of what you’re saying .

Old 10-18-2018, 01:10 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,519,803 times
She is inciting the Democrat left mob against their political adversaries.

These tactics are quite incendiary.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:01 PM

550 posts, read 368,659 times
So happy Nancy and Hillary find violence acceptable, at least until it's directed at them.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:12 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,908,096 times
Sore losers who want to drag the rest of America down with them. Pitiful to watch. I didn't know the left could stoop as low as they have been the past 2 years.

Old 10-18-2018, 07:19 PM

5,068 posts, read 2,278,237 times
The full quote was something along the lines of Democrats protecting and respecting all Americans, and if you don't agree with us, blah, blah.

So, basically, just more of their stance that they are morally superior, so anything the other side wants is automatically bad. Gawd, this is getting old.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies