Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2018, 02:03 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,114,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
It doesn’t even matter because they have land in their own countries. Why not fight to make their own countries better? They have the same natural resources and opportunities there that we have here, but their governments are corrupt. Fix that and demand that they work for the people. Fight back against the cartels. Organize and fight for your country!
^Armchair general?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2018, 03:24 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Here's a real fact: The names changed. That is the legacy of what we call the Republican party. Silly.
That's a big fat lie.

They never changed.

The Big Switch is a Big Lie.

The Democrats didn’t switch from being the Bad Guys to the Good Guys, they simply found a new and better scam.

Millions of Southern Blacks moved north, joined by millions of immigrants, from all over the world. So the Democrats got an idea; Let’s recreate the plantation, but now do it in the inner city.
Obama- Dreams from my Father, “Seemed like we’d always be second-class citizens. Plantation Politics.” So evidently, Plantation talk was coming from Barack’s dad.
Black people in the worst jobs, worst housing, police brutality rampant, but when the so-called black committeemen came around election time… “We’d all line up and vote the Straight Democratic Ticket. Sell our souls for a Christmas Turkey. White folks spitting in our faces, and we’d reward them with a vote.”
So what has Obama done to get rid of the Democratic Plantation? Nothing.
That’s because he’s running it.
These plantations weren’t just for Blacks, they were also for other minorities and immigrants.
When these groups arrived, they found waiting for them a Democratic Welcoming Committee.
They helped them out, got them a place to live, got them jobs.
The immigrant plantation had their own names; ghettoes, slums, barrios.
Welcome to America!
The Democrats built them, put these vulnerable people in them, and made sure no one left them.
Nothing’s free. They made sure these folks voted for them.

Gangs have bosses who control them. The Democrats invented the “Big City” Boss.
They didn’t just control politics, they also controlled industry, Unions.
Once in power, they steal the city treasury and shake-down businesses.
This makes them the “Original Community Organizers.”
Inner City racket.
Research Richard J. Daley
Johah Goldberg is an editor at the National Review. “Democrats used to like to be called Liberals.”
Today, it’s Progressive. What does Progressive mean? Social engineering, social control.
U.S. : Progressivism
USSR: Communism
Italy: Fascism

Old 10-20-2018, 06:20 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,353,110 times
I live and work in and near several reservations and have known and worked with many, many Native Americans. Although they have their own SJWs covering the whole spectrum of political and social beliefs, I assure you that, at least here in central New Mexico, most Natives do not want open borders. Far from it.

They are far more concerned with maintaining sovereignty over their lands here north of the border to allow yet another set of invaders complicate their mess.

Things like the Dakota pipeline and the ramifications of polluting industries on their lands, health and morbidity including issues surrounding alcoholism and drug abuse, and education are way higher on their list of concerns.

Whining about how unfair closed borders is is a middle class, white occupation.

Old 10-20-2018, 07:34 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Funny thing is all territory outside of Africa and even within Africa was by that yardstick "stolen" from some aboriginal human group or another. So I guess Americans can freely prance through everyone else's countries too. Latin America where most illegals are coming from was certainly "stolen" territory in a worse way.

ALL LAND WAS STOLEN at some point. Alexander the Great, Marcus Cassius, Caesar, Genghis Khan... all "stole" land through war. THAT is how things worked for millennia. Now all of a sudden we are too gentrified to admit it. Such a shame all of our militant ancestors were too busy stealing land to be politically correct.

To say there was a "first" is absolutely stunningly ignorant. It fits their narrative so they go with it.

The modern progressives are anything but progressive. The founding fathers were progressive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
That's a big fat lie.

They never changed.

The Big Switch is a Big Lie.

The Democrats didn’t switch from being the Bad Guys to the Good Guys, they simply found a new and better scam.

Millions of Southern Blacks moved north, joined by millions of immigrants, from all over the world. So the Democrats got an idea; Let’s recreate the plantation, but now do it in the inner city.
Obama- Dreams from my Father, “Seemed like we’d always be second-class citizens. Plantation Politics.” So evidently, Plantation talk was coming from Barack’s dad.
Black people in the worst jobs, worst housing, police brutality rampant, but when the so-called black committeemen came around election time… “We’d all line up and vote the Straight Democratic Ticket. Sell our souls for a Christmas Turkey. White folks spitting in our faces, and we’d reward them with a vote.”
So what has Obama done to get rid of the Democratic Plantation? Nothing.
That’s because he’s running it.
These plantations weren’t just for Blacks, they were also for other minorities and immigrants.
When these groups arrived, they found waiting for them a Democratic Welcoming Committee.
They helped them out, got them a place to live, got them jobs.
The immigrant plantation had their own names; ghettoes, slums, barrios.
Welcome to America!
The Democrats built them, put these vulnerable people in them, and made sure no one left them.
Nothing’s free. They made sure these folks voted for them.

Gangs have bosses who control them. The Democrats invented the “Big City” Boss.
They didn’t just control politics, they also controlled industry, Unions.
Once in power, they steal the city treasury and shake-down businesses.
This makes them the “Original Community Organizers.”
Inner City racket.
Research Richard J. Daley
Johah Goldberg is an editor at the National Review. “Democrats used to like to be called Liberals.”
Today, it’s Progressive. What does Progressive mean? Social engineering, social control.
U.S. : Progressivism
USSR: Communism
Italy: Fascism

BEST POST EVER!

Old 10-20-2018, 08:58 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,460,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
ALL LAND WAS STOLEN at some point. Alexander the Great, Marcus Cassius, Caesar, Genghis Khan... all "stole" land through war. THAT is how things worked for millennia. Now all of a sudden we are too gentrified to admit it. Such a shame all of our militant ancestors were too busy stealing land to be politically correct.

To say there was a "first" is absolutely stunningly ignorant. It fits their narrative so they go with it.

The modern progressives are anything but progressive. The founding fathers were progressive.

BEST POST EVER!
Well thank you.

If this stuff weren't true, I wouldn't be a non-Democrat.

Some folks don't like Republicans or they don't like aligning with any political party. Well I say the USA is still the best despite ourselves and I refuse to throw my vote away to someone who don't have a chance to get elected.

Old 10-20-2018, 09:16 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,381,194 times
Native Americans have gotten the worst deal of any people in this country. We owe it to them to make sure we don't bring any more foreigners, no matter where they come from. Those who claim that America is open for them, coming up from the south are not 'Native Americans' any more than white people here are. They should stay where they are.

Old 10-21-2018, 05:45 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,769,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo3000 View Post
Yes, America did horrible things in the beginning of the nation's history with the genocide of Native Americans.

That is a fact, okay?

However, why do some on the far left of the political spectrum say that "No one is illegal on stolen land"?
The Americas were not stolen. They were conquered. Nations have changed governance via war for as long as there have been nations. Indian tribes took land from other Indian tribes via war too.

Old 10-21-2018, 07:06 AM

21,474 posts, read 10,572,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
^Armchair general?
No, just wondering why you people don’t fight for your country instead of cutting and running. You don’t have to put up with it. I’m not really a big proponent of the wall, but it would be the best thing to happen to Mexico and points south in the long run. The people there may get a clue and organize and start demanding better from their government. While they’re at it, maybe they could break the cartels’ hold on the country too.

Old 10-21-2018, 10:53 AM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Well thank you.

If this stuff weren't true, I wouldn't be a non-Democrat.

Some folks don't like Republicans or they don't like aligning with any political party. Well I say the USA is still the best despite ourselves and I refuse to throw my vote away to someone who don't have a chance to get elected.

You have this a little wrong though I agree with your premise.

To vote for any party just to be against the "other" party is throwing a vote away.

I've made it painfully clear that I didn't vote for Trump', nor did I vote for Clinton. I voted for what I believed was the best candidate. Now, after what I've seen Trump accomplish, trying to keep all of his promises in spite of what he has faced, I will be voting for him.

I will be voting down the line even though it makes my skin crawl. It would be far worse handing power to the patients of the insane asylum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
No, just wondering why you people don’t fight for your country instead of cutting and running. You don’t have to put up with it. I’m not really a big proponent of the wall, but it would be the best thing to happen to Mexico and points south in the long run. The people there may get a clue and organize and start demanding better from their government. While they’re at it, maybe they could break the cartels’ hold on the country too.
One of the most sensible posts by a mile!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Native Americans have gotten the worst deal of any people in this country. We owe it to them to make sure we don't bring any more foreigners, no matter where they come from. Those who claim that America is open for them, coming up from the south are not 'Native Americans' any more than white people here are. They should stay where they are.
You were doing so well until you brought race into it. "White people" who were born here are natives to this country, PERIOD!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies