Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 06:22 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
The "Not my president" was a dumb, pointless phrase, and it's equally pointless of you to stoop to making mocking remarks about it. No one ever meant that Trump was literally not president.

However, if you haven't been hearing much about impeachment, it's because your news sources are very limited.
Do you think Trump should be impeached in the House even if it is obvious at that point that the votes aren't/wouldn't be there to remove him from office after a trial in the Senate ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2018, 06:23 PM

33,321 posts, read 12,522,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
We can acknowledge he's the President and still express the belief that he's a jackass.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:24 PM

3,929 posts, read 2,953,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I’m sure you are saving lives out there .

MAGA
Well seeing as I am a paramedic, I guess you could say that.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:29 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Still here, can't wait to vote in November.
Why wait, early voting is up in running in most states right now. My wife and I voted today. Avoid the lines on election day and get it done early. No reason to wait and tempt fate. What if something truly pressing or unavoidable comes up on voting day and you just aren't able to make it to the polls. Vote the first chance you get.

Old 10-22-2018, 06:47 PM

4,423 posts, read 7,366,552 times
Quote:
Where did these snowflakes go ? It’s been a while since one of those silly not my President protests .
Have SJWs finally acknowledged after nearly 2 years that Donald J Trump is President of the United States?

I also haven’t been hearing much about impeachment for a minute . Even from Mad Maxine
Snowflakes, silly, Mad Maxine... the hate that's trickled down from 'your' President is not only divisive, it's damaging to the core of America. The 'Not My President' crowd is still around. You just can't find us because you keep relabeling us. I think we're an angry leftist mob this week.

Old 10-22-2018, 07:12 PM

4,921 posts, read 7,690,051 times
I switched to "DUMP TRUMP."

Old 10-22-2018, 07:23 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,646,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Do you think Trump should be impeached in the House even if it is obvious at that point that the votes aren't/wouldn't be there to remove him from office after a trial in the Senate ?
I'm sure they do. If for no other reason than to mark the president with the stain of an impeachment during his first term in the history books. I mean, come on, we moved forward on the impeachment of Bill Clinton because he absolutely deserved to be impeached, yet not a single Democrat voted for it in the Senate, so he walked and finished his term. The same will be true of Trump if the Democrats manage to win the House and do indeed decide to impeach the president. He will undoubtedly make it through the Senate trial, and continue his presidency. But the attempted impeachment will forever be a part of the history of Donald Trump's presidency, just as it is with former president Clinton.

Also, as far as the OP's question of "where did these people go", they are indeed still out there. The Democrats have simply attempted to tone down the rhetoric for now, hoping to lure in some unsuspecting independents. That's the only reason you aren't seeing "impeachment" plastered on your TV screen every other minute. The media has been notified not to push this into the public eye at the moment. But we all know that impeachment is on the agenda of a Democrat-controlled House. So weather you are for it, or against it, just know it's coming if the Dems take the House. I

Old 10-22-2018, 07:29 PM

21,928 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Where did these snowflakes go ? It’s been a while since one of those silly not my President protests .
Have SJWs finally acknowledged after nearly 2 years that Donald J Trump is President of the United States?

I also haven’t been hearing much about impeachment for a minute . Even from Mad Maxine
She was told to 86 the impeachment talk until AFTER the midterms.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:20 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,322,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Yeah, we know …… your friends have "graduated" from whining "not my President", to the more proactive behavior of harassing people with whom they disagree in restaurants and other public places.

Have they no shame? ….. Of course not!
I'm all for harassing public political figures. I disagree with harassing private citizens because of a hat.

Old 10-22-2018, 08:43 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,689,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Everyone wants that.

Not everyone wants a jerk in the Oval Office.

Nope. The only jerk that was in the Oval Office is gone. He's not coming back. Not even his exalted jerkyness could get Hillary elected. Now we have a leader in the Oval Office that will unapologetically stand up for America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies