Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 08:38 AM

20,457 posts, read 12,373,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Trump is cutting $$ aid to his so called sh@# hole countries in Central America. He created this situation for these families. Trump. Caused This.

When he steals our SS to feed his voracious appetite for $$$, you will see mass migration of retirees out of America or onto the streets. They wont be able to live here without their savings. It s economics.

However, Trump uses hysterical fear, like you are showing here, to hide from us what he is doing behind his back:. Trying not to lose which is the writing on the wall. Republicans are out. Hopefully for good after the recent insults to Americans and our Allies.

Be skeptical of anything Trump says, tweets, or anyone supporting him.
It s a trick.
You had me at trump. TheDonald absolutely should cut off funding to these countries. He should also freeze their assets to pay for the debacle they just caused.

Its a balled faced LIE that Trump caused this. THIS is 100% The fault of American Left wing! in fact YOUR TEAM IS PAYING FOR THESE PEOPLE TO DO THIS!!!!

This is a paid for attack on America and the left is guilty of treason. period. and good gravy what kind of nutty nuterson is it that causes you to try to run with a "trump stealing SS?" I mean seriously you need to go find reality and get in touch with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 08:41 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,304,433 times
Do the Dems on this thread realize how desperate and pathetic they sound?

Old 10-23-2018, 08:41 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,537,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
HAHAHAHA..the DNC's greatest hits.

He was also going to deport all 20 million illegal aliens - He tried but then again he would have issues with workers at his properties and then farmers who support him would also have issues

He was going to ban ALL Mooslims - He tried but the courts rebuked him
he was going to crash the stock market - He tried but Obama did such a good job with the economy that even Trump is having a hard time destroying it but he is trying, I will give him that.
My answers in bold.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:53 AM

45,333 posts, read 60,500,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
You mean like Trump is destroying America/the world?
You mean like saying he's going to to take away your medicare?
You mean like he's going to take away SS?
You mean like he's going to start a nuclear war?
You mean like he's causing global warming?
You mean like he's going to install himself as a dictator and start gassing people?

That kind of fear mongering?
Funny you should say the above. The incumbent Democrat Maryland Attorney General has used three of the above in his ads as have a couple Maryland Democrat candidates for Congress as well as at least one Virginia Democrat.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's all about getting revenge on the people they hate. The brown people, the gays, the atheists, strong women who won't just shut up and submit, anybody who dares to question 1950s-era "traditional values." What a despicable moment in history to live through.
You're too desperate to be hated, maybe you should open your eyes sometimes.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:54 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,245 times
Quote:
President Donald Trump has settled on a strategy of fear - laced with falsehoods and racially-tinged rhetoric - to help lift his party to victory in the coming midterms, part of a broader effort to energize Republican voters with two weeks left until the Nov. 6 elections.
The irony of this author's narrative is pretty amusing.

Old 10-23-2018, 08:57 AM

10,659 posts, read 10,721,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's all about getting revenge on the people they hate. The brown people, the gays, the atheists, strong women who won't just shut up and submit, anybody who dares to question 1950s-era "traditional values." What a despicable moment in history to live through.
Sheesh Bro! Go smoke a blunt! You need to relax or something.....No one I know wants to live like the '50's We just want to be left alone to enjoy this great economy and everything that goes with it. Whatever it takes to keep it rolling I'm for!

Old 10-23-2018, 09:40 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,502,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Sheesh Bro! Go smoke a blunt! You need to relax or something.....No one I know wants to live like the '50's We just want to be left alone to enjoy this great economy and everything that goes with it. Whatever it takes to keep it rolling I'm for!
Agreed, I can't think of a single non-fringe conservative who is a genuine racist. They often have views which, on the surface, appear to be racist, but when you actually figure out what it is that they mean, the views aren't racist at all... rather they are based on a strong belief of common sense and meritocracy in our society.

Some examples:

"You want to come to the US, come here legally!" -- That's not racist, even if it does involve mostly "brown people", as "brown people" are statistically more likely to come here illegally due to their proximity to our border and their country's own economic troubles. That's just a fact.. NOT racism.

"Trump put a travel ban on Muslims! He's racist!" -- Okay first off, Muslim is not a race, and second, the ban that Trump put in place a year ago restricted a small fraction of Muslim majority countries (roughly 8 out of 50+ Muslim majority countries). That is literally not a Muslim ban, and it most certainly is not racist.

"Trump is so evil to refugees. That's racist!" -- Yeah, okay buddy... whatever you say. The refugee situation was/is very complicated, and involves a potential security threat to our country given the political and terrorist crises present in the region where these refugees originate. Race has nothing to do with it, but keep deluding yourself.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:44 AM

29,443 posts, read 14,623,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
They always do.

Entertaining though..

Old 10-23-2018, 10:41 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,324,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
President Donald Trump has settled on a strategy of fear - laced with falsehoods and racially-tinged rhetoric - to help lift his party to victory in the coming midterms, part of a broader effort to energize Republican voters with two weeks left until the Nov. 6 elections.

"As Election Day approaches, the president is running the only play he knows: fear," said Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif. "He's seeking to suppress the vote of those who oppose him with the threat of prosecution and trying to motivate his supporters with round-the-clock talk of the caravan. This strategy reflects Trump's bankruptcy of ideas and a realization that it's not mobs going to the polls, but moms. Lots of moms."
Trump and Republicans settle on fear and falsehoods as a midterm strategy - Chicago Tribune

Remember..... KNOWLEDGE TRUMPS FEAR!

Exactly! The mid terms elections are solely about Donald Trump trying to save his Presidency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies