Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2018, 10:16 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times

Advertisements

I heard a talking head on CNN last night say, "They will have DNA, because someone licked the stamps."
When was the last time this guy has mailed a letter and put a stamp on it?
I have not licked a stamp in... like forever.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:17 AM

39,072 posts, read 51,193,851 times
Has anyone considered that maybe Debbie Wassermann-Shultz sent these? They have her return address. Sometimes the truth stares you right in the face.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:17 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm fine with that.

IF John Brennan is indicted within three months after the mid-terms, I will log out of City-Data for a month.

IF John Brennan is not indicted within three months after the mid-terms, BentBow will log out of City-Data for a month.

DEAL?
BentBow will log out only after 2024.

Neutral, I no longer find you to be neutral . Can you point out any instance where a high ranking government official has been killed or injured in a developed country? except JFK of course.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:18 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,080,998 times
I'm fearful that other crazy people will be encouraged by this terrorist behavior.

A black man at a Charlotte polling site yesterday was called the n-word told he was "a black piece of ****" by an angry white man, and then the guy lifted his shirt to show the black man he had a gun. The thug was arrested and local authorities said he will be charged with multiple crimes.

Link to article: https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr.../101-607997574

Picture of racist suspect with his gun: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...qifpdjxfdk.jpg

Old 10-25-2018, 10:19 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,439,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Has anyone considered that maybe Debbie Wassermann-Shultz sent these? They have her return address. Sometimes the truth stares you right in the face.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:20 AM

12,003 posts, read 11,887,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Come on guys, do you think it will happen? Trump doesnt even give a damn about FBI as he believes they are working against him.

How long its going to trace the post man or the courier guy ?? YOu dont need FBI for that, you need the USPS or UPS receipts
As I previously posted, the CNN courier HAS been identified and is not connected to the bomb plot. His job was to pick up and deliver US mail from a holding office to CNN, and that's all he did. No other connection whatsoever, and none whatsoever with the bomber.

Again: the CNN package went through both the US mail, somehow failed to get postmarked which would have required hand-cancelling due to its size and shape, and was then picked up and delivered to CNN by a courier doing his regular job, who had no knowledge of its original sender or of its content.

Sometimes the simplest, most obvious explanations are the most likely.

In any case, the speculation over this can be put to rest.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I'm fearful that other crazy people will be encouraged by this terrorist behavior.

A black man at a Charlotte polling site yesterday was called the n-word told he was "a black piece of ****" by an angry white man, and then the guy lifted his shirt to show the black man he had a gun. The thug was arrested and local authorities said he will be charged with multiple crimes.

Link to article: https://www.wltx.com/article/news/cr.../101-607997574

Picture of racist suspect with his gun: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...qifpdjxfdk.jpg
If you're so concerned then reply to your daily DNC email filled with instructions and talking points and tell them to knock this crap off.

Old 10-25-2018, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
As I previously posted, the CNN courier HAS been identified and is not connected to the bomb plot. His job was to pick up and deliver US mail from a holding office to CNN, and that's all he did. No other connection whatsoever, and none whatsoever with the bomber.

Again: the CNN package went through both the US mail, somehow failed to get postmarked which would have required hand-cancelling due to its size and shape, and was then picked up and delivered to CNN by a courier doing his regular job, who had no knowledge of its original sender or of its content.

Sometimes the simplest, most obvious explanations are the most likely.

In any case, the speculation over this can be put to rest.
The simplest most obvious explanation is that this all a political stunt.

#falseflag

Old 10-25-2018, 10:22 AM

3,072 posts, read 1,299,346 times
No way Wasserman is risking a life prison sentence. The closest any senator or representative may be connected to this is that someone on their staff or an intern may be behind it

Old 10-25-2018, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
No way Wasserman is risking a life prison sentence. The closest any senator or representative may be connected to this is that someone on their staff or an intern may be behind it
I suspect a dumb Antifa nut being directed to do this who will then be thrown under the bus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies